zemsguitar11

Re: Creatures

Post by zemsguitar11 »

nice pic
JEFF ZEM
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Gene not looking happy with Vinnie here?!?!?!?! "Me Gene, you sign book too Vinnie"!!!! :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't see that. Gene looks pensive to me.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe! But Vin staring at his feet and Gene staring at him.......Bad timing of the shot maybe? Nice clear photo though!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

I think Gene is just caught in the middle of talking to the other guy; that often gives odd facial expressions.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
metatron

Post by metatron »

Gene just doing a mental recount of all his Money & spinning some hype shit to the guy from the goodies... goody goody yum yum 8)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think gene is wondering why a pretty girl is asking Eric for an autograph and he's stuck with some early 80s dude.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev wrote:i think gene is wondering why a pretty girl is asking Eric for an autograph and he's stuck with some early 80s dude.
"Hey Sonny! I used to **** your ex wife!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah! If only "We could Turn Back Time"!!! :roll: :roll: