Jackson

Post any Vinnie pics here
Streetbeat

Jackson

Post by Streetbeat »

Vinnie of course, at the center !!!

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

How many of them still have careers other than Vai? Mikey Sweet and Oz Fox to an extent still do, Mikey bigger I guess because of his work as Boston's lead vocalist. Sad how his wife's life ended. Damn cancer!!!

I think it was Poser who said that Jake E Lee lives in a trailer and has "meth mouth"! Well after seeing a vid of him playing at some show last year and how black and busted his teeth were I guess Poser was right! Jake's teeth are fine here.

And it Vai almost looks like he's thinking "I can play rings around all of you guys here"! He wouldn't be though, he's a nice guy.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ah yes, that's a cool pick. Check out the very rare Banana headstock Jackson at the front!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

what year was this ?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

1985! I've got a Guitar World from 85 with it in it. Vai was using Jacksons at the time after his solo Flexable album just before he joined with Roth. Remember the red Charvel in Crossroads.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Vai was soon to be with Ibanez but at this time was still a Charvel/Jackson player.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That's Vic Johnson(with hair) from Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas (The Busboys) at the top left of the page holding up that sweet white soloist.

--PB71--
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

What was Vinnie doing in 1985 ?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:What was Vinnie doing in 1985 ?
Recording the first INVASION record.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

shramiac wrote:How many of them still have careers other than Vai? Mikey Sweet and Oz Fox to an extent still do, Mikey bigger I guess because of his work as Boston's lead vocalist. Sad how his wife's life ended. Damn cancer!!!

I think it was Poser who said that Jake E Lee lives in a trailer and has "meth mouth"! Well after seeing a vid of him playing at some show last year and how black and busted his teeth were I guess Poser was right! Jake's teeth are fine here.

And it Vai almost looks like he's thinking "I can play rings around all of you guys here"! He wouldn't be though, he's a nice guy.
Not so sure aobut Jake E Lee...he has played some shows in recent times I think. Remember seing a picture. And he played on the newest Enuff Z Nuff album (2009).
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Batman wrote:
shramiac wrote:How many of them still have careers other than Vai? Mikey Sweet and Oz Fox to an extent still do, Mikey bigger I guess because of his work as Boston's lead vocalist. Sad how his wife's life ended. Damn cancer!!!

Not so sure aobut Jake E Lee...he has played some shows in recent times I think. Remember seing a picture. And he played on the newest Enuff Z Nuff album (2009).
Check out Youtube footage of Dave Navarro's Black Door bar -- grand opening. METH MOUTH. Jake ,to his credit , has been trying to put his life back together in recent years. He was a recluse for a while. HMMM. Sorry for worrying that the same thing happened to YOU Mr. Cusano !!!

----PB71 has no trace of meth mouth ---

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What was wrong with EVH's mouth a few years ago, remember when he went to NAMM and was like drinking badly all throughout. He looked like a hobo, then he looked a bit better on the next Guitar World cover but kind of like a plastic surgery victim and then he looked great the next time, like he was in the 90's....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:What was wrong with EVH's mouth a few years ago, remember when he went to NAMM and was like drinking badly all throughout. He looked like a hobo, then he looked a bit better on the next Guitar World cover but kind of like a plastic surgery victim and then he looked great the next time, like he was in the 90's....
Red wine stains the teeth and we all know that bottle didn't leave his hands for a while. Dontcha think that there was a wee bit o' meth mixed into the equation as well ? Watch the NAMM footage from a few years back when he's wearing a sweater wrapped around his waiste. Notice the wet spot when he turns around to adjust the amp? Since NAMM is air conditioned, Do you think that it was BALL sweat or that a brother couldn't control his pee squirts at the time due to his addictions ? He was obviously BEYOND wasted !! Thankfully he has put himself back together and let's hope he stays that way !!

Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

black headstock on all those jackson's.

is that a rare bandana jackson.. shit!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

oh, banana jackson.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

GB, EVH had tongue cancer! Remember Yul Brynner everyone, "whatever you do, don't smoke! Just don't smoke!"
doublev

Post by doublev »

it looks like the guy from stryper's head is way too big. it looks like a montage to me.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

And Poser is right about Jake too. That's the gig I was refering to. There are stills from that gig where he is posing with fans and in EVERY one of the pics his mouth is closed but when he get interviewed you can see the damage when he speaks.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:oh, banana jackson.
That's Spacey T from SOUND BARRIER. Cool guitar. I have NEVER SEEN a Jackson headstock like that other than his.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:it looks like the guy from stryper's head is way too big. it looks like a montage to me.
Nope, They were all there for the photo shoot. Michael Sweet just has a huge melon. :lol: :lol:

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah Dino, I mentioned the banana headstock in an earlier post, a very rare Jackson that one!
teej

Post by teej »

just what the hell is Meth Mouth exactly? Are you saying they were drinking metholated spirits??????? :o
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:just what the hell is Meth Mouth exactly? Are you saying they were drinking metholated spirits??????? :o
google-CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

ah right ... thats well fucked up .. just gimme a smoke any day
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

I guess I assumed meth was something only used by the white trash of the midwest??
Batman

Post by Batman »

shramiac wrote:GB, EVH had tongue cancer! Remember Yul Brynner everyone, "whatever you do, don't smoke! Just don't smoke!"
The funniest thing is that EVH explanation was not that he's been smoking since he was like 10. Oh noo...It was because he used metal pics that he'd have in his mouth and due some radioactive shit underground in the recording studio he got cancer! I'm fuckin serious :lol: That's what he said :lol: hahaha
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I remember him blaming the cancer on metal picks . I never heard about the toxic shit under the studio though. Eddie was acting so bat-shit crazy for a few years that he probably still believes in the Easter bunny.

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Here's the full ad picture....

Batman

Post by Batman »

poserboy71 wrote:I remember him blaming the cancer on metal picks . I never heard about the toxic shit under the studio though. Eddie was acting so bat-shit crazy for a few years that he probably still believes in the Easter bunny.

-PB71-
They were affecting the metal or something. sounds like BS. Of course it was the smoke...
Possio

Post by Possio »

wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

[quote="Possio"]Meth-Mouth. Nice......

I treated a patient with this symptom. You can not imagine what suffering is behind these people. Really cruel
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
Possio wrote:Meth-Mouth. Nice......

I treated a patient with this symptom. You can not imagine what suffering is behind these people. Really cruel
This symptom ? or addiction ?
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Streetbeat wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:

Not the addiction, I'm a dentist - but the consequences of this addiction. The damaged teeth. Horrible!
Possio

Post by Possio »

After seeing that pic I posted (link) I had to go brush my teeth.
/O
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
Streetbeat wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:

Not the addiction, I'm a dentist - but the consequences of this addiction. The damaged teeth. Horrible!

This woman is 21 years old !
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
Streetbeat wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:

ahhhhh got you now
how terrible !!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

shit.

I think that jackson picture is actually a montage to some degree. The heads look re-imposed on to the bodies. I could be wrong but it looks like they re-took some close ups and added them onto the original bodies old school style. I bet some faces were not totally in focus. The guy from Stryper seems to have a big head that his body could not support too well. maybe im wrong.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's all good Dino, the guys were all present for that photo, unlike the cover of Dynasty!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I didn't know that . Any real pictures of the shoot ? I thought it was from
the straight jacket shoot.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

how bout the thought of having all those guys in one room together for a shoot! LOL
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i wish i had a big scanner . i have ludwig drum poster from 84' that has like 40 guys from that era in one giant shoot
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

chris bickley wrote:i wish i had a big scanner . i have ludwig drum poster from 84' that has like 40 guys from that era in one giant shoot
My brother is a drummer. I believe he has that one . Bun E. Carlos is wearing something like a safari outfit ,correct?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

YES!!! does any one have a scaned copy if that ? the drummer for thunderhead is in the middle of that poster .. Bobby Torello .. there was one before that one with them all ona semi truck .. very cool !
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

yess!!! thats the one the drummer for thunderhead is in the middle of that one bobby torello , they are all wearing tuxedos

theres another with them all on tractor trailer from 1983....

any one have a scanned copy of this ?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:
Streetbeat wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:

This woman is 21 years old !
Nice work Wolfgang! She was lucky you got to her before her other teeth started to become loose!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer, very Nice work Wolfgang. Hope you make heaps of $$$. After spending 3 months in hospital, you come to appropriate the hard work everyone, from the group up, puts in. Takes very special people to do that work.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I have done this work for free!
An important part of my work is volunteer work. On three days a month, I work for the homeless or really sick people
Money is not everything in life. Gratitude of such peoaple is much greater!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

GOD Bless you Wolfgang. Thank you for doing that for people. Pay it forward. I'm a better person for hearing this about you. It reminds me that most people are selfless and righteous. You inspire me.

Rick Schobel-Poserboy71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I want no thanks for that! I only wish that more people would do this volunteer work.
But you words are great - thank YOU poserboy71
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

My eyes are welling up with tears because that is kind and beautiful of you.

NEWBEGINNINGS