Post any Vinnie pics here
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice guys....good work Wolfgang....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

My neice and nephew in-law do work in the Solomon Islands. She's a speech therapist and he's an ear,nose & throat surgeon. They say at the hospital there are people sitting on the cement floor hooked up to IVs! You'll go back the next day and they'll still be sitting there. You're a true gentleman Wolfgang and deserve all that you've worked for.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, someone else we all know could certainly learn a thing or two about being a human being from yourself Wolfgang.

There's a lot of bad stuff in the world, I know I've certainly got a lot to be thankful for, I'm a lucky person, and I never even got to join KISS!!!!!

Imagine how cool that would have been. Not many people can say they were in Kiss
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

It is rare to see people who care eniugh about others to help them in times of need.last year when I was laid off and could not find a job I had to sell all my jacksons that took me years to aquire to support my family and never regreted it once to keep us alive.Of all the friends I have none ever said to me "hey man wanna borrow one of my guitars untill you get back on your feet"even though I have lent them axes in the past when they needed it.even gave a buddy an ibanez prestige one time because someone stole his gear.I will still help them out whenever they need it
metatron

Post by metatron »

saintandsinner wrote:It is rare to see people who care eniugh about others to help them in times of need.last year when I was laid off and could not find a job I had to sell all my jacksons that took me years to aquire to support my family and never regreted it once to keep us alive.Of all the friends I have none ever said to me "hey man wanna borrow one of my guitars untill you get back on your feet"even though I have lent them axes in the past when they needed it.even gave a buddy an ibanez prestige one time because someone stole his gear.I will still help them out whenever they need it
Look after yourself SS. The world is a nasty little place. So many greedy fuckers running around & all the sheepeople worship them & emulate their behaviour. In saying that there are still good people out... I know the glass is half empty, but I want to believe the glass is half full.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I stated this when this forum started :

Fuck me once-Shame on YOU

Twice-Shame on YOU

100 TIMES-Shame on YOU

ETC...

I will never let someone's actions affect the way I treat other people. I will continue to be kind and generous to a fault. My blessings far outweigh the people that have screwed me over because of this attitude.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Fullshed

Re: Jackson

Post by Fullshed »

Streetbeat wrote:Vinnie of course, at the center !!!

Don't forget the two guy's in KEEL baby......Marc Ferrari 4 prez!! :mrgreen:
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

maybe this RR V is rosewood? looks lighter than ebony.. Freddy are you still around?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I've got a Guitar World with this pic Dino so I'll have a look when I go home for lunch to see if the board is indeed rosewood!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Looked at the Guitar World and I can't tell if it's rose or ebony. Looks a lot darker than in the above pic! Same pickup config as the Cardiff guitar though! EMG & a zebra PAF!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Standing next to Steve Vai who looks like he is recoiling from him
doublev

Post by doublev »

looks like someone has rosewood at the back.. so i would say its ebony. i think its not the one in cardiff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Slayer wrote:Standing next to Steve Vai who looks like he is recoiling from him
It does look like that but it's part of the pose Steve is doing for the shot.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nah, Steve looks like that because Oz Fox's headstock is up his butt!!! :roll: :lol: :P :shock:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac wrote:Nah, Steve looks like that because Oz Fox's headstock is up his butt!!! :roll: :lol: :P :shock:
LMFAO!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think that picture is a montage.some of the heads look way too big for the bodies. maybe some people felt they didn't look good and they took out the original head and replaced it with a new one. I think its an old form of photoshop.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Looks fine to me Dino. All the guys are there.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

There are outtakes from the shoot. All of them were there. They may have switched heads and other things from picture to picture to get one KILLER shot .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

the guy from stryper (i think with the yellow/black v) and the black guy at the front surely changed heads.. they seem so big compared to the bodies.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i assure you I am not on some 60s drugs here, but maybe I am imaging people with big heads!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev wrote:i assure you I am not on some 60s drugs here, but maybe I am imaging people with big heads!!
I don't know maaaaaaaaann!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

P.S. The guy that invented LSD, Owsley "Bear" Stanley, got killed yesterday when his car ran into a tree about 1-11/2 hours from my place!!!!

Former LSD cook and Grateful Dead soundman Owsley 'Bear' Stanley dies in Tableland car crash

Monday, March 14, 2011

© The Cairns Post

THE 1960's LSD chemist and counterculture figure Owsley "Bear" Stanley has died in a car crash in Far North Queensland.

Stanley, the original Grateful Dead sound engineer, is believed to have been driving on Saturday when his car swerved off the Kennedy Highway north of Mareeba and slammed into a tree.

The 76-year-old died at the scene while his female passenger was taken to Cairns Base Hospital with minor injuries.

LSD guru Stanley turned on thousands of people in San Francisco in the 1960s and provided the substances for the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour,

Former Rolling Stones and Grateful Dead tour manager Sam Cutler, who now lives in Brisbane, released a statement on behalf of Stanley's family saying the fatal crash happened near tanley`s north Queensland home.

Queensland police say the crash is under investigation and they can`t confirm if it was the 60s icon who died.

The renegade grandson of a former governor of Kentucky, Stanley was arrested several times during the 60s for manufacturing LSD and is credited with laying the foundation for the psychedelic era.

Stanley lived a totally carnivorous, no-carbohydrate diet, and claimed to have eaten almost nothing but meat, eggs, butter and cheese since 1959.

Geez! You wouldn't want to use the crapper after he'd been in there!!!!!
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Slayer wrote:Standing next to Steve Vai who looks like he is recoiling from him
OK so who's the guy between(above) Vinnie & Jake and who is that to the left of Jake?
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

doublev wrote:the guy from stryper (i think with the yellow/black v) and the black guy at the front surely changed heads.. they seem so big compared to the bodies.
the guy in stryper is Michael Sweet. I dunno it's possible the angle or whatever of the shot make's em look weird. Like Shecky said most likely there was some photo-shop to get it right. Regardless, it's a funny pic of "stryper-dude" ...they we're a heck of a fun band to see live back in theday.. Oz Fox had so much energy etc..
doublev

Post by doublev »

sometimes they used to take lots of shots when they did group pictures because there was always someone with there eyes closed or looking pretty odd or moving or out of focus etc and then they would find the best one of each guy and re mount it on to the group shot.

I am not sure how many pictures they took but I am sure thats what happened.

Mark St John said that on the Anamilize photo shoot Paul was cutting his arms of other shots and even hair to make sure he looked his best.