New (old) Vinnie interview with Adelaide Australia radio station 1988

Post Vinnie and Vinnie related interveiews here
Genebaby
Site Admin

New (old) Vinnie interview with Adelaide Australia radio station 1988

Post by Genebaby »

This has just surfaced. Vinnie did a phone interview with a radio station in Adelaide in Australia while on tour for ASG.

He says he's in Georgia, but I can't find them playing a show there, so maybe they were on the way to Florida?

The interview didn't air until late September, by which time the Invasion had broken up, but in 1988 news travelled slow, but either way, Vinnie was fairly upbeat about things, telling that it will be a long tour, they will be doing a live video for Ashes to Ashes and they plan to visit Japan and Australia.

All in all, it's an interesting look into the last days of the VVI and Vinnie's mindset about what ended up being halfway through the tour.

Commander in chief - VVF Army
tukoztukoz

Re: New (old) Vinnie interview with Adelaide Australia radio station 1988

Post by tukoztukoz »

Cool interview. There are pics I had never seen. I’m wondering about the Knac 105.5 tshirts: did they record something at that radio station? Where were those pics taken (the ones with the knac tshirts)?
say two sky two say fare
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New (old) Vinnie interview with Adelaide Australia radio station 1988

Post by Genebaby »

KNAC was pretty big back then. The photos with those shirts are from ASG tourrehearsals and other behind the scenes times.
Commander in chief - VVF Army