Vinnie Interview, "Pro-Talk" (Early 1987):
Vinnie interview with Steve Rosen, released on audio tape. Dates from the period that followed the end of the "Invasion" tour and release of "All Systems Go." It's losely broken up into the following sections, but does cover other questions not listed here...
1) What really happened with you and KISS?
2) The time between leaving KISS and releasing "Invasion"?
3) What you learned from KISS?
4) Was it a conscious reason not to use keyboards?
5) Was Hendrix someone you listened to? Influences?
6) Your style?
7) Carmine & The Rockers?
Recording with Carmine?
10) Has your guitar sound changed?
11) Were you capable of playing like you did on "Invasion" with KISS?
12) Were you afraid to go out on your own after KISS?
13) Most guitar players write?
14) Mick Jones, Foreigner, song-writing & Vinnie's first recordings?
15) Promoting Vinnie and magazine lying?
16) Transformation from fusion?
17) The next record?