Aucoin on Vinnie

Post Vinnie and Vinnie related interveiews here
poserboy71

Aucoin on Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

Q- What was it like with Vinnie in the band?

Bill-
"Vinnie is really emotional. After he left the band�Vinnie asked me to manage him independently and it lasted one week. I mean Vinnie drove me nuts, really bad�Vinnie is a little paranoid�He called me every 15 minutes for a week�"

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... fbd33dbc0f

Poserboy71- This seems odd to me. Wasn't Bill already gone by the time Vinnie came into the fold ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Re: Aucoin on Vinnie

Post by PinkWiz »

Yeah Bill told this same story at a Cleveland Kiss Con I attended (St. John was there too). I'm guessing Bill only had contact with Vinnie after Kiss.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I feel so bad for Vinnie when it comes to his paranoia...i wonder if he has other types of 'problems' we are unaware about?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it seems Vinnie approached Bill after his tenure in Kiss. Bill was managing Billy Idol at this time too.

It's a story we hear all too often about Vinnie. We really are lucky to have the output we do have. He could just as easily have managed to release nothing. After "Vinnying" himself out of good things.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think thats vv. I think he gets realy into what he is doing so I understand why he called every 15 mins. When hevjoibed my board I had lots of constant emails. I think partially why vv fell out with me was I was away and couldnt respond to his requests which then made him paranoid.
I am sorry to say but I believe he needs help with the paranoia and other things its a recurring theme. An old family ftiend has gone the same way and she got a little better after 6 months in hospital . Remember he was ordered by court to undergo a mental healtg test which he refused.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

If he got help then maybe he'd be a different person and wouldn't be in the position he is in today :/ He's paranoid, thinls everyone is out tocget him and talks bad about him...poor Vinnie.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, WE are talking about him, but we're hardly everybody, lol.

The poor guy has turned himself into a shut-in. Not a great way to wait to die.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Haha well since he stays in his home all day, the internet and people on it are practically his 'world'. So to him, we are everyone, in a sense. He sees us as bad mouthing him and putting him down...ehh, last I checked, people were solely speaking just the truth about him here. But still hoping for his 'grand return.'

And yeah, that's so depressing that he's remaining in the same position year after year. Life isn't a spectators sport...it will go by without you.

Vinnie, how about proving US wrong for a change? Give us a slap in the face and surprise with a comeback...instead of it being the other way around. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's cool that you "get it" about Vinnie and us, kudos.