Petition for the money from the box sets to be refunded

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

Petition for the money from the box sets to be refunded

Post by metatron »

Petition for the refund of money, (plus compounded interest calculated @ 21% annually) for pre-order purchase of the 'VINNIE VINCENT BOX SET ARCHIVES' to be sent to the hard working people who ordered these items in good faith. These hard working people entrusted METALUNA RECORDS LLC (aka Vinnie Vincent) to deliver a good, the 'VINNIE VINCENT BOX SET ARCHIVES', but to this day have not received anything.
DaBonadono wrote:Image
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Re: Petition for the money from the box sets to be refunded

Post by poserboy71 »

Rick Schobel
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Rick Schobel
Dannii Paris
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick Schobel
Dannii Paris
Vic Radacic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Rick Schobel
Dannii Paris
Vic Radacic
Kevin Harrah
Lucifer Satan (I'm waiting for you Vincent Cusano)
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

Rick Schobel
Dannii Paris
Vic Radacic
Kevin Harrah
Lucifer Satan (I'm waiting for you Vincent Cusano)
Damian Bonadono
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

I'm not sure if I was ripped off or not. I asked for this for a birthday and my father may or may not have ordered it, I'm not sure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

See if your Dad has any paperwork.

NEWBEGINNINGS
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

poserboy71 wrote:See if your Dad has any paperwork.
Unfortunately that's no longer possible.

In any case it doesn't really matter. Nobody is ever going to see a dime from Vinnie and there is never going to be any new music or releases of old stuff. Ever. It just isn't going to happen.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The money is not the point anymore. We are just compiling the data for shits and giggles. Enough people will see this and be warned about Vinnie's doings.

NEWBEGINNINGS
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

poserboy71 wrote:The money is not the point anymore. We are just compiling the data for shits and giggles. Enough people will see this and be warned about Vinnie's doings.
I support that of course. :D
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

I became a member of his fanclub and paid USD 30.00 and never received anything. Does that count :P
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Arjen wrote:I became a member of his fanclub and paid USD 30.00 and never received anything. Does that count :P
You received a big deception
doublev

Post by doublev »

Which fan club? In the 80s or 90s. I joined in the 80s and twice my dads check was cashed and I got nothing. I think in the 80s it was snowden and not vinnie.
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Arjen wrote:I became a member of his fanclub and paid USD 30.00 and never received anything. Does that count :P
Reminds me of how I got scammed from Ace Frehley's fan club. Paid to join and didn't receive anything. Wasn't until a few years ago that I found out that Gordon "G.G." Gebert was running the fan club.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I got a bunch of things from Ace's fan club but towards the end it went pair shaped and an issue of the fan mag, or maybe two, were fucked up. I got info from Ace, or someone about it. It was the start of the fall out between Ace and Gordon.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:I got a bunch of things from Ace's fan club but towards the end it went pair shaped and an issue of the fan mag, or maybe two, were fucked up. I got info from Ace, or someone about it. It was the start of the fall out between Ace and Gordon.
I'm sure one of the fallouts between Ace and Gordon was Ace taking a dump in Gordons Toilet and and leaving it without flushing. :-)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That "shit" never gets old for you does it Kev?....lol.....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ace took the money that was sent in for Fan Club purposes because it was "HIS" according to him. Thus fucking the fans that purchased things. Part of that money was to be used to make the Fan Club kits among other things.

Read the book. ENLIGHTENING. Watch the Youtube clips of Ace getting reamed by his management.

Ace Frehley- "FUCK THE FANS !"

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:That "shit" never gets old for you does it Kev?....lol.....
appalling and juvenile ;-)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote:Ace took the money that was sent in for Fan Club purposes because it was "HIS" according to him. Thus fucking the fans that purchased things. Part of that money was to be used to make the Fan Club kits among other things.

Read the book. ENLIGHTENING. Watch the Youtube clips of Ace getting reamed by his management.

Oh yeah, I've seen and read things that tell me as is one dumb Fuck. He is so lukcy to be in the positin he's in. Wrote some good songs and leads in his time though.
metatron

Post by metatron »

[quote="Genebaby"
Oh yeah, I've seen and read things that tell me as is one dumb Fuck. He is so lukcy to be in the positin he's in. Wrote some good songs and leads in his time though.[/quote]

What good leads???....Bending the same note over & over & over & over again doesn't constitute a lead...Paul wrote leads.
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Genebaby wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Ace took the money that was sent in for Fan Club purposes because it was "HIS" according to him. Thus fucking the fans that purchased things. Part of that money was to be used to make the Fan Club kits among other things.

Oh yeah, I've seen and read things that tell me as is one dumb Fuck. He is so lukcy to be in the positin he's in. Wrote some good songs and leads in his time though.
(laughing) I like the edgy Vic :twisted:
Also, as Rick say's, and I think this will eventually too catch up with Ace "Karma is a bitch"!!!
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

[quote="metatron"]Petition for the refund of money, (plus compounded interest calculated @ 21% annually) for pre-order purchase of the 'VINNIE VINCENT BOX SET ARCHIVES'

Let's calculate for Vin's records! :mrgreen:
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Full Shed wrote:Also, as Rick say's, and I think this will eventually too catch up with Ace "Karma is a bitch"!!!
I think it already has! Look at his face!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

metatron wrote:[quote="Genebaby"
What good leads???....Bending the same note over & over & over & over again doesn't constitute a lead...Paul wrote leads.[/quote]

Be that as it may they were tasty and were perfect for the songs. Playing Ace's lines got me seeing how great they were.

Black Diamond live is great stuff. Lots of bending there. If you are not used to it it will kill your bending fingers doing Ace leads.

Just giving credit where it's due and a bitch slapping when that is due.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:
What good leads???....Bending the same note over & over & over & over again doesn't constitute a lead...Paul wrote leads.
Be that as it may they were tasty and were perfect for the songs. Playing Ace's lines got me seeing how great they were.

Black Diamond live is great stuff. Lots of bending there. If you are not used to it it will kill your bending fingers doing Ace leads.

Just giving credit where it's due and a bitch slapping when that is due.[/quote] I like his FX leads. Their OK. Paul Wrote some good leads.

Shit Yer, It will kill my fingers, Death by RSI!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Oh Yer, some great songs too...but I don't think Ace will go down in the history books for his great leads. Now Vinnie on the other hand, that cock smoker,,,That's great Leads.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lol..... :D :D :D
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

What good leads???....Bending the same note over & over & over & over again doesn't constitute a lead...Paul wrote leads.[/quote]

Agreed!
ankh

Post by ankh »

as much as i don't think Ace is a nice person, according to what i've read and known about him,that video was edited to make Ace look as he did say so.In the original version he did say "i didn't say "fuck the fans" as the manager was implyng.Somebody did edit the video to make him look even worse.Funnily enough, a few true stories would have reached the same effect :roll: .

To this day his concert in Munich last year was the most unprofessional gig i've ever attended in my life :roll:

Sorry for the OT
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

ankh wrote:

as much as i don't think Ace is a nice person, according to what i've read and known about him,that video was edited to make Ace look as he did say so.In the original version he did say "i didn't say "fuck the fans" as the manager was implyng.Somebody did edit the video to make him look even worse.Funnily enough, a few true stories would have reached the same effect :roll: .

To this day his concert in Munich last year was the most unprofessional gig i've ever attended in my life :roll:

Sorry for the OT

Ankh, why was the gig unprofessional? :( I saw Ace play in 2008, I did enjoy it a lot. But then it was the first time I got to see him so maybe I was a little biased, would have enjoyed it no matter what. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Unprofessional because he couldn't remember how to play his own songs. Happened in Aus last year.
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Genebaby wrote:Unprofessional because he couldn't remember how to play his own songs. Happened in Aus last year.
Really? How did the crowd take it? Strange, I thought now he was clean and focused, he would be ok. I missed the last tour so I can't comment on it. Was it new songs he didn't know, or old too? When I saw him, the guys he was with played great. They were really energetic, in your face, loud. Remember the bassist trying to throw me some picks and promo stuff. Didn't catch anything though :( but yeah, in that gig it did seem that Ace was... well I don't want to say 'spaced out' haha, but... just seemed relatively subdued, but I didn't mind.

It was still good) I don't remember him forgetting anything, must admit. That's pretty crazy.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He made errors on all kinds of stuff, 2000 Man, New York Groove etc. The rest of the band were great.

They just had to deal with Ace's fuck ups.

Concert was still enjoyable but you can see why he can't cut it to be in Kiss