The Box-Set fiasco (actual scans of letters).

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Re: The Box-Set fiasco (actual scans of letters).

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks Damian !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

Money Order receipt for Vinnie Vincent Archives:

Metalluna Records envelope:

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It's seeing shit like this that makes me want to see Dino lay down the evidence.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And the truth shall set you free!!

Thanks Damian.

Vinnie doesn't like sites like this one where truthfull information can be shared. This hinders his future scamming abilities.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Damian, did you ever ask for a refund as my wife did? When we did he sent us a short and scathing response saying that all sales are final and that we were not entitled to any refund. He emphasized all the updates that he had provided but ignored the fact that after over a year he was incapable of delivering the goods paid in full over a year before for inventory we expected to be on the shelf and ready to ship. Some of our Vinnie Vincent Archive letters are posted here too including the one refusing to issue a refund.

Mr. Cusano is sure a kind, selfless compassionate human being LOL!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

At least you got 2 autographs Damian! LOL
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Has anyone tracked down Cynthia from the first letter... ha ha guess who that is.
The reply kev got was despicable..
DirtyRhythm

Post by DirtyRhythm »

(sigh)

God this is sad...I had some hope when Speedball Jam came out, but have lost all hope of ever seeing this come to light. Besides, how do you track down the people who ordered it?

Since I placed my order:

1. I've changed jobs twice
2. I've changed banks 3-4 times
3. I've moved twice

How do you prove you are the person who ordered it??
I still have all this paperwork packed away somewhere...
Nuke It, Nuke It...start over again
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How about we have a sign up thread for those that can prove that they were duped in the box set fiasco? So far it's :
*SLAYER
*DaBonadono
*DirtyRhythm

Let's give the victims of this mess a face.

NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

How did the figure of $30,000 get found out?
Is this just a guess?
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

@ Slayer: I never asked for a refund, and I really want to see the letters you posted as well.

@ Dirty Rhythm: I thought it was very shitty of him to put out "Speedball Jam". I never bought a copy. I thought it was a very overpriced CD of low quality recordings. He never even tried to fix the box-set situation at all! Sure, people move, change banks, and some may no longer have the paperwork........but he could have made a public statement about what had happened, and to do his best to make sure everyone was taken care of. I was very open about posting these letters with hopes that he would contact me personally to take care of this situation. I wanted to help him track down all the people that did order the box-set. There are so many things that he could have done. Instead he puts out overpriced things like "Speedball", and sells guitars for many of thousands of dollars.

@ Shramiac: You now what is funny, when I got the first autographed letter, I was like COOL. When I got the last one, I just rolled my eyes. I might actually have another letter or two somewhere. Not sure.

@ Doublev: I've never tried to track down Cynthia. Is it Vinnie? His wife?

@ Genebaby: Thank you for setting up this site!!!!!!

@ Poserboy71: Thank you for messaging me on FB, and that is a great idea of trying to compose a list of all those that ordered the box-set. I saw somebody mention on another thread that he pre-sold around 500?
I am curious as to how many he really sold.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie has a track record of saying he is someone else. I believe Cynthia is Vinnie. For sure the writing is Vinnie.
Kev got a nasty letter when about a year after he placed the order he asked for his money back. This what will happen if anyone trys to buy a guitar.. not that anyone will..

The sad thing is vv picked up straight where he left it in 1997. Basically its like he learned nothing or he is just trying the same thing.

He stole the old board from me with lies and failed promises (I knew it would happen but I gave him the benefit of doubt) , he even called me a fly that would not go away after all the stuff I gave him for no cost and everyone knows I didn't say one unkind word about Vinnie for over 10 years on forums.. I actually think I was part of the reason Vinnei came back because I had kept a very pro positive board, even if we all know it was glossing over a huge can of worms.. he deleted us all off the board he stole after telling me that I was doing a great job.. . He faked many people on the old board and got found out. He is still doing it under the name TM1 and Guitarmageddon Guitars.. all the same person.. Vinnie! He says on the youtube text// TM1, Guitarmageddon Guitars and Vinnie Vincent present... what a joke , they are all one and the same.
He hates fans that know he is a scammer and what he has done in the past and threatens to sue them because they know the truth.
He never once tries to rectify it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

why the hell would he not just take the high ground and try and rectify this huge fall out.
its only in his interest to be nice. Luckily with the internet now we all can know what he is up to before we get taken for a ride. I have not said one thing that was not true about VV that is not backed up with emails from him and his lawyer as well as proof via email that a three way telephone conversation was taken between the three of us as well as constant praise for what i was doing on the board before and during the time V was involved. I gave him something that was worth 500 or 600 bucks at least (the vinnievincent.com domain) and that had cost me hundreds of dollars. I sent him copies of the VV tribute cd at my own expense after a request with not thanks what so ever. He promised me a gift that he never sent after telling me on 3 occasions that he had mailed it. I am not saying I demanded a gift, I never asked for anything but when someone says they have mailed it, you kind and didn't you realise the guy has no care in the world for anyone but himself .. however when you look after yourself and screw others you usually end up with nothing and the selfishness has the reverse effect.
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

This was in another thread but here you go. It was in 1997 for me rather than 1996.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rn5cavbq0uua4fq

Kev
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Slayer wrote:Damian, did you ever ask for a refund as my wife did? When we did he sent us a short and scathing response saying that all sales are final and that we were not entitled to any refund. He emphasized all the updates that he had provided but ignored the fact that after over a year he was incapable of delivering the goods paid in full over a year before for inventory we expected to be on the shelf and ready to ship. Some of our Vinnie Vincent Archive letters are posted here too including the one refusing to issue a refund.

Had you actually received something, it would of been a all sales are final. You didn't receive anything so there was no sale.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's right and it adds insult to injury from the money stealer.
doublev

Post by doublev »

that letter was such bad taste and also idiotic.
If I had seen that letter I would never have gotten into VV forums.
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

Slayer wrote:This was in another thread but here you go. It was in 1997 for me rather than 1996.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rn5cavbq0uua4fq

Kev
How has Vinnie never been brought up on charges for this? That is so fucked up.
doublev

Post by doublev »

no one called the police.
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

just the "dream" police.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

DaBonadono wrote:just the "dream" police.

ALL CHEAP TRICK REFERENCES ARE WELCOME.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev wrote:that letter was such bad taste and also idiotic.
Dino,
You never saw it before this because you were so kind hearted towards Vinnie and wanted him to come back so much. Hell,I wanted him to come back too and still do but I can't stand the way that he and Diane treat the fans here. You and I had several discussions about content on the old board and how you wanted it to be an upbeat place where Vinnie would feel comfortable and someday come out of the shadows. This was hard for me sometimes but I respected you, your hard work and didn't want to force you to ban me or edit me from being pissed and telling the truth as it was contrary to your objective at the time. In the end we were both right in that your theory of killing Vinnie with kindness did in fact eventually bring him out of hiding but unfortunately my worst fears were also correct in that what came out hiding was the same lying, thieving self focused piece of shit that went into hiding in the 1st place.
I'm sorry that Vinnie victimized you too when you really had great intentions regarding him. He is the worst stench of smegma ever squeezed out of a $2.00 whores ass!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

TJMonster wrote:
Slayer wrote:Damian, did you ever ask for a refund as my wife did? When we did he sent us a short and scathing response saying that all sales are final and that we were not entitled to any refund. He emphasized all the updates that he had provided but ignored the fact that after over a year he was incapable of delivering the goods paid in full over a year before for inventory we expected to be on the shelf and ready to ship. Some of our Vinnie Vincent Archive letters are posted here too including the one refusing to issue a refund.

Had you actually received something, it would of been a all sales are final. You didn't receive anything so there was no sale.
Agreed TJ
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Slayer wrote:
Dino,
You never saw it before this because you were so kind hearted towards Vinnie and wanted him to come back so much. Hell,I wanted him to come back too and still do but I can't stand the way that he and Diane treat the fans here. You and I had several discussions about content on the old board and how you wanted it to be an upbeat place where Vinnie would feel comfortable and someday come out of the shadows. This was hard for me sometimes but I respected you, your hard work and didn't want to force you to ban me or edit me from being pissed and telling the truth as it was contrary to your objective at the time. In the end we were both right in that your theory of killing Vinnie with kindness did in fact eventually bring him out of hiding but unfortunately my worst fears were also correct in that what came out hiding was the same lying, thieving self focused piece of shit that went into hiding in the 1st place.
I'm sorry that Vinnie victimized you too when you really had great intentions regarding him. He is the worst stench of smegma ever squeezed out of a $2.00 whores ass!
Now now Kev, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel?

Excellent post btw. Vinnie deserves no love or compassion until he fucking takes ownership of his past mistakes and makes them right, which he can do. Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.

We all kind of glossed over past transgressions and had Vinnie returned as a nice person things could have been great. That time is over until Vinnie mans up. There is no denying what he has been and currently is. Only he can change that. It's always the right time to change, but fuck him if he doesn't. He's a talented motherfuck, that's for sure. If he was 1/100th as nice as he was talented things would be good, but he's almost as fucking mean as he is talented, which is a lot.
doublev

Post by doublev »

He never will own up. His mind thinks in terms of law , must be a huge weight on his shoulders.. so he does not want to say sorry for something he did that was illegal and wrong, that could make him liable.There is no way you can make great music if daily your mind set is thinking or trying to think like a lawyer. He needs to give up on the lawyer stuff .. take a few breaths and remember what he is here on earth for. Making music... not enemies .
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

????????

doublev, I had those same exact letters posted on your site a few years ago. You messaged me saying that there were "lawyers" looking at your forum, and for me to keep quiet about that issue for a bit. You said you didn't want to scare Vinnie away.
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

My bad.....you must have been talking about the "All sales are final" letter.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I think that's what he was referring to. On this board you can post this stuff all day and all night.

Only the cleansing truth can set Vinnie free now!!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:
Slayer wrote:
Dino,
Now now Kev, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel?

Excellent post btw. Vinnie deserves no love or compassion until he fucking takes ownership of his past mistakes and makes them right, which he can do. Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.

We all kind of glossed over past transgressions and had Vinnie returned as a nice person things could have been great. That time is over until Vinnie mans up. There is no denying what he has been and currently is. Only he can change that. It's always the right time to change, but fuck him if he doesn't. He's a talented motherfuck, that's for sure. If he was 1/100th as nice as he was talented things would be good, but he's almost as fucking mean as he is talented, which is a lot.
Now now Vic, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel? :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO...Have you guys been Oh-Deeing on your daily Danni! Pills. 'stench of smegma', 'Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.' Just Beautiful. I couldn't have said it better. I give you both 10 out of 10 & you both get to go on to the next cook off! Maintain the Rage :!: :!: :!:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks Dannii, I'm glad we did you proud. We will maintain the rage!!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I thought my "whores he rode in on" line was pretty good, hey?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:I thought my "whores he rode in on" line was pretty good, hey?
Yes It was Very good...a lot of meaning in the literal sense...It fly's under the radar then when you think your safe, it swings around 180 degrees & does a carpet bombing maneuver....the acid reflux insult you could say. Like a fine wine, it's a keeper...& like a fine wine, the longer you keep it the stronger the flavor, till one day you taste it & it stings like vinegar. YES Vinnie , it must BURN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The thinking mans insult. I give it a 10 out of 10.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I thank you for your fine scoring Dannii.