Questions for Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Vdog

Re: Questions for Vinnie

Post by Vdog »

What could you possibly find to argue with him over ? Was he not receptive to facts ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

no, i just said the wrong things. he was with us all on how nuts vv was but he loved his playing. no problems i have always loved teej even with the insults we spat at each other sometimes.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Nothing wrong with a little ruckus imo. Gotta thrash this crap out sometimes.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:We need a fight club section, so I can "internationally deceive" everyone. :lol:
You've mistaken apathy and emotions. I don't care. That isn't anger.

Sorry no rounds for you, unless you are a Keynesian. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I would like to point out that saying you read something you didn't. I can resolve my distrust by not speaking to you, if you wish to leave me alone. That's all I am asking, Vdog.

I anticipated Lorrie leaving since her loving nature was insulted. She's an INFP. Last time, you were able to get my goat.

I'm just a nerd that got bullied too much. I don't want to deal with social crap. If you don't have a stack of paperwork to hand me, I'm not much of a socializer.Well hasta.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Questions for Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

KMA, the intention behind your posts is hard to read.

You seem to get your knickers in a knot about a post where I can't see the problem. Then you seem ok.

Maybe more emoticons to show your feelings at times wouldn't go astray.

Just saying is all.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Genebaby wrote:KMA, the intention behind your posts is hard to read.

You seem to get your knickers in a knot about a post where I can't see the problem.

Thought I was the only one who noticed this...
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

KissMyAss wrote:
Vdog wrote:We need a fight club section, so I can "internationally deceive" everyone. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh you do get extremely emotional with everyone, pretty much when anyone speaks to you about anything. The one thing you don't display is anything like apathy. There's no point scoring on my part, but maybe there is for you
I would like to point out that saying you read something you didn't. I can resolve my distrust by not speaking to you, if you wish to leave me alone. That's all I am asking, Vdog.
I speak to you in exactly the same way I talk to anyone else. I have tried more recently to tread on eggshells around you due to your overly sensitive nature. If I have something to say I tend to say it, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I anticipated Lorrie leaving since her loving nature was insulted.
She seemed happy to chat to me in PM's right up until she chose to leave. In fact ... she initiated contact with me.I think that says something.

I'm just a nerd that got bullied too much. I don't want to deal with social crap. If you don't have a stack of paperwork to hand me, I'm not much of a socializer.Well hasta.
I figured as much. That's why I've softened my posting style. Just chill out a bit, nobody is after you.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh you do get extremely emotional with everyone, pretty much when anyone speaks to you about anything. The one thing you don't display is anything like apathy. There's no point scoring on my part, but maybe there is for you
I speak to you in exactly the same way I talk to anyone else. I have tried more recently to tread on eggshells around you due to your overly sensitive nature. If I have something to say I tend to say it, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I anticipated Lorrie leaving since her loving nature was insulted.
She seemed happy to chat to me in PM's right up until she chose to leave. In fact ... she initiated contact with me.I think that says something.

I figured as much. That's why I've softened my posting style. Just chill out a bit, nobody is after you.

Pal, you cannot see non verbal communication on-line. That is 75% of communication. As a therapist, you should know this.

You did not insult Lorrie. You have bad timing about jumping my shit in regards to a joke.

I don't see the score in apathy. Whatever.

Get the message.

Leave me alone.

I don't think you're after me. You're an asshole.It's your nature. Same shit, different day.

The government will hire anything . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Pal, you cannot see non verbal communication on-line.

Just speak to people how you would like to be spoken too, simple for most intelligent folks to understand.
You did not insult Lorrie. You have bad timing about jumping my shit in regards to a joke.

Oh right, so saying she was being insulted was a joke ? Wow, in what alternate dimension ?
I don't see the score in apathy. Whatever.

Get the message.

No, it makes no sense whatsoever. Was it a joke ?
I don't think you're after me. You're an asshole.It's your nature.
Ohh insults again, what an emotional response. I think you need to replace the captain of your brainship, he's clearly drunk at the wheel. The reality is you are a nutbag of the highest order.

The government will hire anything .
I dedicate my second property to you. Well......you know, people like you who bought it for me :lol:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Lunch sounds better than buying a bridge.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I'll go ahead and presume this is another "joke".
metatron

Post by metatron »

Can you guys get a room, swap spit, rub ugliness. Do the horzontal mobo, becum fast friends (Basically do what ever it takes) & we can all move forward from here. Love you all...hard, like a pound cake. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Extra information: I was literally on my way to lunch when I wrote that message. I was deciding how to manage my time. Talk to Vdog or go to lunch.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Who needs lunch.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

KissMyAss wrote:Extra information: I was literally on my way to lunch when I wrote that message. I was deciding how to manage my time. Talk to Vdog or go to lunch.
Opportunity Cost involved there.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:Extra information: I was literally on my way to lunch when I wrote that message. I was deciding how to manage my time. Talk to Vdog or go to lunch.
Opportunity Cost involved there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: Don't forget diminishing marginal utility :twisted:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Who needs lunch.
I didn't say it was a tough choice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

It so fucking was though :D

Get me, I'm morish like cake !!!

Post by 1031 »

metatron wrote:Can you guys get a room, swap spit, rub ugliness. Do the horzontal mobo, becum fast friends (Basically do what ever it takes) & we can all move forward from here. Love you all...hard, like a pound cake. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

See the butt floss on the boxing chick. :shock: :lol:
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Stacey Kiebler has an attractive bottom.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The reason for the squeezin' :
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Dear Vinnie,

When ya coming out of that cave? We all miss you even though you can be a jerk.

Love,
Jessica
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

Only question I have is how does one develop the speed on guitar that he did?? Thats all
SimonSays

Post by SimonSays »

He made a deal with the devil so he could be the best guitarist in the world and play in the greatests bands and the devil said yes but after ten years he start to take his soul piece by piece and thats way now he isn't the man he used to be ;p
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

I think the devil i this case was corporate america
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Corporate china more like or is it the same thing?
Bye Bye
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

Both are the enemy double v2
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

SimonSays wrote:He made a deal with the devil so he could be the best guitarist in the world and play in the greatests bands and the devil said yes but after ten years he start to take his soul piece by piece and thats way now he isn't the man he used to be ;p
Sadly, that story is probably true.
extraunholy

Post by extraunholy »

Hey Vinnie, huge fan. I have two questions for you. First one is when will Guitarmageddon come out? I would love to hear that album and I'm sure the rest of us here would love to hear it as well. Second is why won't you let us help you? We are all fans of yours and we want to see you get back on your feet. Why would we make tribute sites of you if we hated you? We all love you Vinnie and we hope you get back on your feet.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Good post. Here's my unwanted reply..
He doesn't like any tributes he is not fully control of. It's all about control of information for him.
Also he has told everyone at leat 10 times when guitarmageddon is coming out but it never does so it's really not worth asking. I find it also odd that an album that was finished in 1989 is the most up to date work of vinnie. He tinkered with it for 8 more years but that's a long long time to.be your 'new music'.25 years!
I just can not believe he has not been writing and working on other stuff for 25 years. We know some country stuff was demo'd in late 80s and 90s. But no registered new material. Really the most crazy self destructive story i know.
Sorry to hijack your post.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My theory is guitarmageddon is in his mind the album is his property and he likes the attention of people wanting it and can not have it. Putting it out is a loss of control and attention again.if he has no more music after it comes out in a way he is well and truly finished with music.
Bye Bye
carvindc200

Post by carvindc200 »

I would want to ask so many questions.

who were your teachers?

Why did you stop being a professional musician?

Do you still have your old signature series guitars?

why do you charge fans so much for merchandise?

would you ever consider giving lessons?

whats your favorite newer metal band?

How much of a role has drugs played in your life?

and many more personal questions i have no right to ask.
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

Buenos Dias arseholes. I am back and here to set the record straight, so show some respect.

Lunch is for dimebag pigeonholers. Quite being fags and let's ROCK!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TeenAnkhgst wrote:Buenos Dias arseholes. I am back and here to set the record straight, so show some respect.

Lunch is for dimebag pigeonholers. Quite being fags and let's ROCK!

Your spunk is appreciated.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Genebaby wrote:Guys, as requested, here is a place to pose the questions to Vinnie you would have asked him had he joined up.

Please no chit chat, just questions. Whatever you like.

What would you like to ask Vinnie if you had the chance. What would you like to know.

What do you want Vinnie to know you want to know.

What do you know that you want to know that you want Vinnie to know that you know.

I'll stop there, you get the idea.

If I do or would be able to contact him I would ask if he's alright and how he's doing.

I would ask if he's alright with be being a friend and if I could check in on him.
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

carvindc200 wrote:I would want to ask so many questions.

who were your teachers?

Why did you stop being a professional musician?

Do you still have your old signature series guitars?

why do you charge fans so much for merchandise?

would you ever consider giving lessons?

whats your favorite newer metal band?

How much of a role has drugs played in your life?

and many more personal questions i have no right to ask.

I understand lol
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Everyone has wondered if he is well. Get creative. As for friendship, he SEEMS disinterested but...

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

I'm glad I found this post!!! I'm looking for our Vinnie too!
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

wolfgang161272 wrote:He Marco!

Thank you for you kind questions! Here are my answeres.

Yes I want to put out my super douper and total new music. I have tons of recordings! But I've always trouble with my old band members Gene and Paul that's so so sad. You know I'm a victim and so I have no time to bring it out. I'm so so sorry about that but ya know that's so hard for me. I must sitting 24/7 in front of my computer because all users on my own forum wich I have self created without any help (nobody is doing anything for me) are writing bad things and rumours about me. You must know that nothing is true! I#ve NEVER EVER ripped one fan - my heard is bleeding when I'm hearing this shit- fans are not playing a fair game with me, and so I must locked up some "fans" and this costs much time for me - so I can't do other things or ansere you first question.

I'm sending you my deepest wishes, my trusted heard full of power and glorines,
Yours,
Vinnie

Very funny lol
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

[quote="poserboy71"]Please educate yourself OR if you feel you can teach us something ,SHARE YOUR FACTS.[/q
Last edited by vinniguitar1 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

FACT: He's not doing well

PROOF?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

vinniguitar1 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Please educate yourself OR if you feel you can teach us something ,SHARE YOUR FACTS.

Jesus Christ. FACT: he was last seen in Smyrna.

FACT: He's not doing well

I'm following leads that will give me more FACTS but some goddamn guy named doublev2 won't leave me alone and let me do my job!

Fact one: Yep! Even Blind Freddy knows that.
Fact two: In general terms, no real argument from anyone here. The houses he and his late wife lived in weren't in great shape, sadly.

dv2 stopping you from finding Vinnie???? How so sports fan?

Road blocks? Police surveilance? CIA tracking?

Like any signed-on member here, you can spend days and days searching all the threads here, go and have fun.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Portillo wrote:
SimonSays wrote:He made a deal with the devil so he could be the best guitarist in the world and play in the greatests bands and the devil said yes but after ten years he start to take his soul piece by piece and thats way now he isn't the man he used to be ;p

Actually no. Live in reality. You people are clueless.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Tell us more Hannah, you might know something we don't.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

vinniguitar1 wrote:
Portillo wrote:

Actually no. Live in reality. You people are clueless.
Taste the humor ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Streetbeat wrote:Tell us more Hannah, you might know something we don't.

I probably do. However I am much too wise to tell you.

((I'm kidding
drumsdruid73

Post by drumsdruid73 »

Well this board went to hell quickly LOL
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

drumsdruid73 wrote:Well this board went to hell quickly LOL

It did, didn't it?