Questions for Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
VVfan1970

Re: Questions for Vinnie

Post by VVfan1970 »

OMG do you know what an accusation is, oh and i did try to introduce myself but at that time it wouldnt let me in. Did i say you were horrible did i, maybe read back!
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

VVfan1970 wrote:Im a huge fan but im also open to concrete proof!!!
You're surrounded by it. Enjoy reading the forum. 8)
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
VVV

Post by VVV »

VVfan1970 wrote:Im a huge fan but im also open to concrete proof!!!
Proof of what exactly?

Post by 1031 »

VVfan1970 wrote:Im educated about alot of things, and you dont see me being horrible to you but i WILL have an opinion!!!! Thank You. No one is sharing known facts here yet. If you have known facts share them with me i will be interested trust me!

What would you like to know? Everything is out there to be found if you really have questions, why come here and ask for facts? We are fans just as you, we are just as interested in facts and are just as interested in dispelling rumors. But the 15 posts you have made in a blitzkrieg style say more that you are interested in other things.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"

Post by 1031 »

Shes fishing but not a bite in the whole pond...
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Those troll dolls are uglier than Grant my skin cancer gibbon!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
erg2

Post by erg2 »

You want concrete facts, search MY posts as I have uploaded actual documentation and screen shots.
But if you want a summary:

1) FACT: I ordered the VV boxset. $120 paid. I never received it. I uploaded to this site copies of ALL the receipts and correspondence from the "record company"

2) FACT: I tried to join the official double v forum. When I respectfully requested that I not reveal my name & personal information in order to protect my privacy, I was kicked off the forum without notice. I uploaded screen grabs of everything I posted to prove I was not being a jerk.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Now, there are also things on this forum that are corroborated stories from those who were there and affected. I cannot personally attest to those things as being FACT, but unless there is a conspiracy to get multiple people to tell the exact same lie about the exact same situation...

- Vinnie's contract with KISS and how it ended
- Vinnie's numerous lawsuits
- Vinnie's theft of personal property
- Vinnie's theft of music from up and coming musicians
- Vinnie's unethical behavior at European KISS conventions while promoting GFH
- Vinnie's unethical appropriation of the double v forum
- Vinnie's statement that he had been cleared of all spousal abuse charges when it was a matter of public record that he had not been

I can call none of those things FACT, but when you read & hear dozens of interviews & articles from numerous sources recanting the same details of the story...combined with what you have witnessed personally...well, you have to draw your own conclusion.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is a forum created for people vv gave the boot. You can not expect it to be a vinnie euphoria . Some have come here without the boot and they usually are more sympathetic.
We love vinnies music and for most of us this is the only home.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi VVfan1970, what part of Australia are you from? Maybe we can meet up, swap spit, became fast friends. Just joking BTW . :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe VVFAN1970 is from Pittsburgh, Australia ???
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

:shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
VVfan1970

Post by VVfan1970 »

OK i now have concrete proof that he is not a nice person
VVfan1970

Post by VVfan1970 »

metatron wrote:Hi VVfan1970, what part of Australia are you from? Maybe we can meet up, swap spit, became fast friends. Just joking BTW . :D
LOL i just read this, a sense of humour i love it
metatron

Post by metatron »

VVfan1970 wrote:
metatron wrote:Hi VVfan1970, what part of Australia are you from? Maybe we can meet up, swap spit, became fast friends. Just joking BTW . :D
LOL i just read this, a sense of humour i love it
Here's my 'off my face' page , I mean Facebook page, http://facebook.com/dannii.d.paris. Befriend me if you want. All stalkers welcome. :lol:
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Vinnie, my question to you is...Will you check your email and write me back baby? :mrgreen: :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

"...Send it off in a letter to yourself..." Sometimes it's best to .

NEWBEGINNINGS
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:"...Send it off in a letter to yourself..." Sometimes it's best to .
A letter to myself? :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hold the memories in your heart and don't lose them.----

"Send it off..." ----Steely Dan reference

NEWBEGINNINGS
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:Hold the memories in your heart and don't lose them.----

"Send it off..." ----Steely Dan reference
Great band, Steely Dan. :D :wink:
beano

Post by beano »

poserboy71 wrote:
Vinnie, How does it make you feel to hear the rumors of you having a sex change ? Where do you think they stem from?
Do you fault others for their curiosity considering that you may have aided the rumor with the 2004 KissWorld picture that covers your body and only exposes gardening slippers that can be misconstrued as feminine footwear ???
Too be totally and 100% honest....and im being realistic and being a realist is what im good at ( :roll: ), shoes are just shoes....irregardless of how high the heel is.....I don't see anyone slagging off Wrathchild, Motley Clue, Prince, Sigue Sigue Sputnik (Ferris Bueller FTW), Elton John or The Who on this forum.

As far as i'm concerned the artists choice of footwear is irrelevent....unless the the $100 I spent on a box set went on a pair of 6" Leopard Print Fetish Stilettos, I don't see a problem here!! :P

Rgds

Ben
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
beano

Post by beano »

beano wrote:shoes are just shoes....irregardless of how high the heel is
And another thing, you can't pop to the 7/11 for 4 pints of milk for your coffee & the NY Times if you ain't got a pair of shoes!
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Are you ever going to write an autobiography.

When did you start playing guitar and how did you get so good.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

beano wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
Vinnie, How does it make you feel to hear the rumors of you having a sex change ? Where do you think they stem from?
Do you fault others for their curiosity considering that you may have aided the rumor with the 2004 KissWorld picture that covers your body and only exposes gardening slippers that can be misconstrued as feminine footwear ???
Too be totally and 100% honest....and im being realistic and being a realist is what im good at ( :roll: ), shoes are just shoes....irregardless of how high the heel is.....I don't see anyone slagging off Wrathchild, Motley Clue, Prince, Sigue Sigue Sputnik (Ferris Bueller FTW), Elton John or The Who on this forum.

As far as i'm concerned the artists choice of footwear is irrelevent....unless the the $100 I spent on a box set went on a pair of 6" Leopard Print Fetish Stilettos, I don't see a problem here!! :P

Rgds

Ben
The point was that Vinnie could stop the RUMORS dead in their tracks YET he keeps them going by being vague and/or mysterious. He has the power to overcome and yet he chooses not to and plays the victim.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He keeps them going by not telling the truth.
Bye Bye
beano

Post by beano »

doublev2 wrote:He keeps them going by not telling the truth.
poserboy71 wrote:The point was that Vinnie could stop the RUMORS dead in their tracks YET he keeps them going by being vague and/or mysterious. He has the power to overcome and yet he chooses not to and plays the victim.
That is so counter productive it almost spins back round and disappears up its own ass. oh, wait. We're talking Vinnie here....
metatron

Post by metatron »

http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=12& ... 6e7#p51480
interview from a famous guitar maker about vinnie wrote: As a salacious example a few years ago a New York based music biz attorney told me that Vinnie Vincent did not exist anymore because he'd had a sex change and was now going by Vivienne Vincent.
I say these rumours are created by the one & only Vinnie Vincent himself.
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Vinnie,
Once again I extend the invitation for you to come on the Decibel Geek podcast to clear up all of the rumors and clear the air. I will be completely unbiased and will let you dictate how it goes. I'm local and can make this a positive experience for you. The ball is in your court.

Sincerely,
Chris Czynszak
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

YEAH!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' Vinnie? Can you? :D
[youtube][/youtube]
beano

Post by beano »

WizKid wrote:Vinnie,
Once again I extend the invitation for you to come on the Decibel Geek podcast to clear up all of the rumors and clear the air. I will be completely unbiased and will let you dictate how it goes. I'm local and can make this a positive experience for you. The ball is in your court.

Sincerely,
Chris Czynszak
This actually should happen. And I reckon Rick should do it. damn it would be hilarious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv should explain himself on this for sure.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Are you going to tell people that you were playing around with my user name?

Pretending to be a girl is something you shouldn't have to hide. It doesn't harm anyone if you use a female user name. Please tell others the truth. Silence is fear. Truth is freedom.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't think riverlioness was on the dv board. The only time we saw her was on youtube.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:I don't think riverlioness was on the dv board. The only time we saw her was on youtube.
Ok. Cool. Just a rumor, I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Sometimes starting a good rumor gets answers :lol:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:Sometimes starting a good rumor gets answers :lol:

About what? My you tube activity is insignificant. Trust me. I'm BORING. You've been barking up the wrong tree. I don't give a shit.

I have nothing to lose or gain, here. No carrot, no stick. Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. Come to think of it. This forum is dead without Gonna Rock.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah its dead , but dead is cool remember .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Gonnarock will be back soon with some tails . She's not dumb , she knows what's what.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

KissMyAss wrote:

About what? My you tube activity is insignificant. Trust me. I'm BORING. You've been barking up the wrong tree. I don't give a shit.

I have nothing to lose or gain, here. No carrot, no stick. Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. Come to think of it. This forum is dead without Gonna Rock.

I just wanted to see your response, there's no big mystery and I haven't even looked at your youtube channel.

I like Lorrie too, she was nice. I'm sure she knows she's welcome back. She seemed to get on with people well. This place probably isn't for everyone. It reflects the reality of interacting with cussy boy.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

I just wanted to see your response, there's no big mystery and I haven't even looked at your youtube channel.

I like Lorrie too, she was nice. I'm sure she knows she's welcome back. She seemed to get on with people well. This place probably isn't for everyone. It reflects the reality of interacting with cussy boy.

Whatever. I don't care whether you've seen my you tube channel or not. Why are my responses more important than being honest about what you read on the double v. You intentionally deceived me. :x I should've known.

Who cares what your viewpoint on Vinnie Vincent is? This is the height of petty. My boyfriend doesn't even listen to KISS after Ace left. My best friend doesn't listen to KISS, hates them. Only people on this forum seem to give a fuck whether someone likes Vinnie Vincent or not. This is fucking retarded. That's reality.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

KissMyAss wrote:
Vdog wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

Whatever. I don't care whether you've seen my you tube channel or not. Why are my responses more important than being honest about what you read on the double v. You intentionally deceived me. :x I should've known.

Who cares what your viewpoint on Vinnie Vincent is? This is the height of petty. My boyfriend doesn't even listen to KISS after Ace left. My best friend doesn't listen to KISS, hates them. Only people on this forum seem to give a fuck whether someone likes Vinnie Vincent or not. This is fucking retarded. That's reality.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Whatever. I don't care whether you've seen my you tube channel or not.
I didn't bring your channel up, you did :idea:

You intentionally deceived me. :x I should've known.

No I really didn't. I just didn't give you my reasons. There's no malice there.
Who cares what your viewpoint on Vinnie Vincent is?
You're getting emotional again. Who told you anyone should care about my views, not me ? There are people here who have far more experience with him than me and have been treated far worse. I will still have my say though.
My boyfriend doesn't even listen to KISS after Ace left. My best friend doesn't listen to KISS, hates them. Only people on this forum seem to give a fuck whether someone likes Vinnie Vincent or not. This is fucking retarded. That's reality.
On the contrary, I don't think anyone here cares what others like. Most of my friends don't like ANY bands I dig, it doesn't harm our friendship. This might be one of the most strange fan forums, but it only reflects being a Cussy fan. Anything else would be denial of the truth.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Oh shit. Here we go again...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

erg2 wrote:Oh shit. Here we go again...
:twisted:
[youtube][/youtube]
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

We need a fight club section, so I can "internationally deceive" everyone. :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

lets bring teej back so i can have a few shots at him.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Was he a bad bad boy ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

teej and i have had are ups and downs over the years. i think around 2007 he was the number one vv forum poster with me just behind.
Bye Bye