Vinnie's ass

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion

Which year do you like Vinnie's ass better ?

1982 Creatures of the Night era
17%
1983 Lick it up era
29%
1986 VVI
29%
1988 ASG
8%
1996 Convention era
17%

Total votes: 24

poserboy71

Re: Vinnie's ass

Post by poserboy71 »

We aren't acting. Turn the crazy down a few notches. Quit trying to find him and just enjoy what he DID YEARS AGO.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:We aren't acting. Turn the crazy down a few notches. Quit trying to find him and just enjoy what he DID YEARS AGO.

Lol. Nice try. I live for today and tomorrow not the past
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As for the entertainment Vinnie GAVE. It is past tense. Enjoy what you have. Do NOT seek him out. Leave the man alone. He sees that you are passionate. If he wants to contact you he will.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:As for the entertainment Vinnie GAVE. It is past tense. Enjoy what you have. Do NOT seek him out. Leave the man alone. He sees that you are passionate. If he wants to contact you he will.

You say that but you obviously have no idea.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I have an anus!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

shramiac wrote:I have an anus!

So...?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

vinniguitar1 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:As for the entertainment Vinnie GAVE. It is past tense. Enjoy what you have. Do NOT seek him out. Leave the man alone. He sees that you are passionate. If he wants to contact you he will.

I dont care what I don't have a clue about. I wont lose sleep over your vague baiting. Hannah Stanley, Vinnie Carr... take your roleplaying ass elsewhere. You have been asked politely to stop with the insults yet you continue. I have grown tired of the insane little girls who come here every few months trying to find Vinnie's personal information and insulting forum members. You have succeeded in doing so to quite a few members in a very short time.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:
vinniguitar1 wrote:

I dont care what I don't have a clue about. I wont lose sleep over your vague baiting. Hannah Stanley, Vinnie Carr... take your roleplaying ass elsewhere. You have been asked politely to stop with the insults yet you continue. I have grown tired of the insane little girls who come here every few months trying to find Vinnie's personal information and insulting forum members. You have succeeded in doing so to quite a few members in a very short time.

Ah such a hypocrite.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sending messages to people on Facebook and PMs here...

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:Sending messages to people on Facebook and PMs here...

Perfectly normal things within my rights.

You just keep telling yourself what a horrible little delusional weirdo I am.

Who knows, people might believe you...maybe.

:lol: 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

They don't need to believe me, they told me, then I tried to calm the situation down and in turn was the target of your insults. Go elsewhere. It seems like you have Facebook and YouTube covered. Have fun pretending you are Frodo.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:They don't need to believe me, they told me, then I tried to calm the situation down and in turn was the target of your insults. Go elsewhere. It seems like you have Facebook and YouTube covered. Have fun pretending you are Frodo.

If anyone could pull off an ignorant mini drawrf with pubic hair on their feet, you could.

And awww poor you. You started the trouble by bitching me out and saying how you couldn't stand to read my posts.

I already apologized to you but you are the one who keeps hurling insults.

YOU need to grow up and leave ME alone.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Wow, I received an apology ? When ? I was far back in a line of many that has grown tired of your antics. Cut your shit or get out.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It seems that the juvenile fun of the VINNIE'S ASS thread has taken a shit that has been aided by an actual juvenile. Ironic ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:It seems that the juvenile fun of the VINNIE'S ASS thread has taken a shit that has been aided by an actual juvenile. Ironic ?

The juvenile already showed himself by making such a post
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Chill the fuck out. When you apologize on the forum in another thread or private message, it may be a good thing to announce it in the active threads that you continue to argue in. All is well. I believe things can get better. And ... GO !

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:Chill the fuck out. When you apologize on the forum in another thread or private message, it may be a good thing to announce it in the active threads that you continue to argue in. All is well. I believe things can get better. And ... GO !

Last word ey? Huh. For now.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You are making it very difficult. You just might need to excuse yourself from the VVFF.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:You are making it very difficult. You just might need to excuse yourself from the VVFF.

Same to you.

Too bad you can't take a joke. You have no authority either.

For the last time.

We agreed to be civil now eitherbwe stick to that or the nightmare begins again. :roll:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It really won't. You'll see who has authority, priviledge, and seniority. Hope you find the golden ring!

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:It really won't. You'll see who has authority, priviledge, and seniority. Hope you find the golden ring!

I know who has authority. It isn't you though. Just saying. I listen to Vic only.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

vinniguitar1 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:It really won't. You'll see who has authority, priviledge, and seniority. Hope you find the golden ring!
U
I know who has authority. It isn't you though. Just saying. I listen to Vic only.
You will. Vice told you that you are close to being the first banning. Dino has told you.I have told you that you are close . Sammy has told you... You have also riled Burt and Big Ed who are probably pinching each other's nipples and lactating on each other as I type this. We have a collective majority of forum members that are not amused by you. We know your personal history, we have tried to be understanding and nice while giving you many chances. You are holding on by Vic's incredible grace even though he, plus a lot of the VVFF Elder, plus valued forum members , have unfortunately been leaning very close to giving you the honor of being our first banning. AGAIN, I ask you on behalf of everyone here at the VVFF to please be nice or be shown the door out. We have had too many females( yes... each year we have a few VERY YOUNG females approach the forum and act up ) approach us wanting personal information and writing incredibly unique poems ,stories, and fiction presented as truth in order to win a non-interested Vincent Cusano's 60-something year old heart . Please seek help. I say that with as much care as I can muster after watching your YouTube videos and seeing your Facebook page. Roleplaying and using your imagination is great fun but something tells me you aren't doing it just for fun . It seems you are trying to escape a reality that you keep imposing on yourself. Yes, you may have been dealt some situations that are not worth who you can be. The UGLY DUCKLING routine is a ruse used by you for attention so people will tell you that you are pretty. Get over it ! You are as pretty as you THINK you are. Start a new way of thinking. Your attitude is very ugly. You have the power to smile every single day. Do so !!!! Put into the world what you want for yourself. Fabricate it until it materializes (FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT ). Be happy and it will find you. That being said, SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT ! Please don't slip up again because I think you are at your FINAL WARNING. Peace to you and I hope you can take this advice and be a contributing member here.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:
vinniguitar1 wrote:
U
You will. Vice told you that you are close to being the first banning. Dino has told you.I have told you that you are close . Sammy has told you... You have also riled Burt and Big Ed who are probably pinching each other's nipples and lactating on each other as I type this. We have a collective majority of forum members that are not amused by you. We know your personal history, we have tried to be understanding and nice while giving you many chances. You are holding on by Vic's incredible grace even though he, plus a lot of the VVFF Elder, plus valued forum members , have unfortunately been leaning very close to giving you the honor of being our first banning. AGAIN, I ask you on behalf of everyone here at the VVFF to please be nice or be shown the door out. We have had too many females( yes... each year we have a few VERY YOUNG females approach the forum and act up ) approach us wanting personal information and writing incredibly unique poems ,stories, and fiction presented as truth in order to win a non-interested Vincent Cusano's 60-something year old heart . Please seek help. I say that with as much care as I can muster after watching your YouTube videos and seeing your Facebook page. Roleplaying and using your imagination is great fun but something tells me you aren't doing it just for fun . It seems you are trying to escape a reality that you keep imposing on yourself. Yes, you may have been dealt some situations that are not worth who you can be. The UGLY DUCKLING routine is a ruse used by you for attention so people will tell you that you are pretty. Get over it ! You are as pretty as you THINK you are. Start a new way of thinking. Your attitude is very ugly. You have the power to smile every single day. Do so !!!! Put into the world what you want for yourself. Fabricate it until it materializes (FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT ). Be happy and it will find you. That being said, SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT ! Please don't slip up again because I think you are at your FINAL WARNING. Peace to you and I hope you can take this advice and be a contributing member here.
Do not take me as rude but

1. I do roleplay only for fun

2. I do not write poems or stories to win anyone's heart, especially not Vinnie's.

3. Turning 18 next year makes me almost "adult" so I am not in fact very young.

And lastly, you people asked me to be more open and all, but can you see why I chose not to be? You judge how I post online instead of having any regard for how I am in real life, because my internet "persona" and my teal life actions are much different.

This is not a rebellious, rude, or unkind statement. I am merely telling you. Take it as you will. Thanks. :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We are on a first name basis with each other here ,Hannah. We are not characters. Most of us have been fans of Vinnie's for twice as long as you've been alive. Yes, YOU ARE VERY YOUNG. With your Art, you have to be thick skinned. I applauded what I liked and told you what I didn't. That is called CRITIQUE. I hope your writing isn't showcasing personal experiences. I wish STRENGTH to you but I really think that your time here is done.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:We are on a first name basis with each other here ,Hannah. We are not characters. Most of us have been fans of Vinnie's for twice as long as you've been alive. Yes, YOU ARE VERY YOUNG. With your Art, you have to be thick skinned. I applauded what I liked and told you what I didn't. That is called CRITIQUE. I hope your writing isn't showcasing personal experiences. I wish STRENGTH to you but I really think that your time here is done.

Personal experience? No.

I have and always will be a virgin.

Psychologically? No. Physically? Yes.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sad to hear that you think so . Too bad you are a slave to what someone may have ingrained in you about what is considered beautiful.

NEWBEGINNINGS