Who tries to enter the old board still ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Who tries to enter the old board still ?

Post by poserboy71 »

How many of you go to the old boards and try your name and password to see if Vinnie has had a change of heart? I do it every day or so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't try that. I created a new account as my old details were in use in my locked account, but it was shut down, of course. Got a bit of info from there.

I don't know why it's still up at all, it says there is big news coming, but that's meant to have changed.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'd like to believe that Vinnie is just cooling down after the latest Kiss drama. I believe that everything will soon work out for the benefit of EVERYONE. I think Vinnie would've taken down the "Big News Coming " comment if he truely meant that he is done. BELIEVE !!

----PB71----

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Looks like it's "up and running" again! Sign in with full name and etc..... and you can now leave a comment.

Here's "Suzi Q's" latest...

'm totally turned on by the possibility of VV moving ahead with previously cancelled projects. Whatever inspires a creative person to do what they do-or not do-is their own personal business. Even though the Board appears to be plagued with countless leeches trying to fly under the radar as a "guest" it seems that all the negative energy is finally gone. I know those of us who are still here can pick up the pieces and provide a supportive environment where Vinnie can feel comfortable enough to release any news through Spyder. Rock on, Vinnie. Your fortitude is my inspiration.

Yeah right! Nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest! (thanks for the lyrics Mustaine)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, this is a positive outcome it seems. There may be something released this year after all, which is good for all concerned.

There was an internet buzz about upcoming Vinnie stuff so it would be a shame if it came to nothing.

Interesting speech from Suzie, not sure what she's on about leeches trying to be guests, you can't see the board without signing in, isn't that right?

Where she says the negative energy is finally gone? What, people like us, the fans? Dino, who started the board? Give us a break......
teej

Post by teej »

¨those of us who are still here¨ ... what .. all 12 of you ? Good luck with the sales boom :P
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bet you my lefty that I've been deleted already!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Bet you my lefty that I've been deleted already!
Since I don't have to bet anything, You're On !! :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Still got two! I've been deleted! I'll send a postpack over to you PB to put your's in to send back to me! Just call me 3 ball! LOL
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Still got two! I've been deleted! I'll send a postpack over to you PB to put your's in to send back to me! Just call me 3 ball! LOL
You can make a nice broth for your soup with it !! :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Really tasty way to derail a thread guys!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

I've reapplied, and i'm in.
You MUST give a name/suburb etc....
The 1st thread states that and says if you don't, he has no choice but to delete as instructed.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sorry GB. Got carried away. 3 ball out!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Funny. Suzie is Vinnie. Spyder is Vinnie and I bet anyone else who posts on their is Vinnie. Spyder and Suzie don't post their real names do they? that board s idiotic, mad decieving and he will end up further alienating people. In fact I really can't believe it. Also if we play his game and pretend Suzie is not Vinnie then the question is why does he support someone.who has been documented in saying gene is a big fat j@w and other anti Jewish comments?
He should stop this chatting to himself because it will only back fire and I bet 100% if you ask about it you will be deleted.
I am so disgusted I am going to report this.
doublev

Post by doublev »

UWhat I don't get is why he doesn't start a new board. Also why he doesn't come out and suay who he is , or who Suzie q . How is deceiving fans going to work out. Its mad thinking.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I suggest that everyone contacts forumco asap before he removes spyder and Suzieq and demands to know if these people are the same. it is fraud to promote things this way. Forumco is podge@forumco.com and he can look into it. I would love nothing more than to see what happens with this crazy idea but the people need to know the lies that are coming out of that board are not what decent people do. It should be closed down or monitored by forumco.