Purple/silver Jackson V V
23%
White/gold Carvin .Washburn, Ibanez V V
8%
Gold, Pink, Black, White Jackson Rhoads
23%
Charvel strats COTN
No votes
Other(Paul's guitars COTN,D H Fender Strat, other V V Jackson versions)
8%

Total votes: 13

poserboy71

Favorite Vinnie guitar ? Discuss.

Post by poserboy71 »

What is your favorite Vinnie Vincent guitar ? The one you think of when you think of Vinnie.

Mine is the Hot pink/silver shadow Jackson.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

gotta be my snakeskin lol
doublev

Post by doublev »

i like the gold rhodes as that started it all off. I loved the silver/purple and tried everything to get that from jackson in the 80s with no luck. But all are great. I am not a pink sort of guy however, even though I do have a pink oyster wrap drum set.
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

Got to be the Rhoads guitars, specifically the Lick it Up tourbook one. That's the one I stared at for 20 years before I finally found an original red RR with factory Floyd Rose.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

The Carvin for me. Tastiest paint job,it looks more balanced as a 24 fretter and with a front pickup.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:The Carvin for me. Tastiest paint job,it looks more balanced as a 24 fretter and with a front pickup.
Good point about the 24 frets. --PB71---------

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I love the purple/silver VVV, which is probably how my TJ will be painted, or maybe red/silver. Metal flake is what these guitars are all about.

I do like the 24 fret version and two picksups is cool too, I'll probably add one to the TJ.

I'm not that into pink myself but more power to you if you do!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Let me say that I am beyond eager to own the AZG/Pear guitar. This poll is not meant to show disrespect towards the NEW guitar because I am SURE that everyone here wants a guitar made to Vinnie's specifications. This poll leans more towards special memories but I felt the need to include the new guitar. Let's hope that Vinnie makes some great memories for us on the AZG/Pear !!!

---Poserboy71---

P.S.-- Hey Doublev, What SORT of guy do you have to be to like PINK? :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

I say the AZG Pear, cause right now it's like an urban myth. No really many pictures of it, but there have been sightings. Love the reverse shadowed headstock. Love the paint job. Love the logos, Love the Vinnie Vincent signatures. Love the youtube add(view at http://danniiparis.com) . Think it's the sum of all parts. It has the traditions of the Jackson, has the refined slickness of the Carvins, plus more.It's P!NK,it's purple. (F**K man, I should be sales rep of this thing). All I know is that I need one. 'I'm in Love'