The New Music promise

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Skwint

The New Music promise

Post by Skwint »

So we have word of new music - any thoughts on what it will be?

Will/could it just be archives/demo's etc - will it be country - doubtfull to be country with the look of the guitar.

Im hoping for archives and demos along with some brand new unheard tracks.

Ive been waiting a long time and im hopefull my wait will be over soon.

:D
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
wolfgang161272

Re: The New Music promise

Post by wolfgang161272 »

....Vinnie is playing country music on his new guitar...funny :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The old, unreleased stuff has to come out surely. Anything totally new is a bonus.

Personally I love to hear Robert singing Vinnie's stuff, there's no chance Mark would be on it, but Vinnie can also sing so if there is anything new it's MOST likely Vinnie is singing. Or they could be instrumentals.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Robert did fit the sound better imo but that was a long time ago now as we all know - i have waited so bloody long i just hope im not dissapointed - again.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Musically, Vinnie could NEVER disappoint me !!! FACT.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

from what i was told and that was almost nothing... he would release 'guitars from hell' demos from the kiss and vvi era and something very special as well . i think the 'very special' thing is country demos. Andre LaBelle, Grover Jackson, Phil Kenzie, Kelly Pribble and others all confirmed he was working on quite a few country tunes, as early as '89. he must have an interesting vault.

I think its a major task to go through what he's got.

If he just did a low quality recording of his acoustic playing around the house we all would be very very happy.

maybe he wrote a tune about me, i think he may have a few swear words to describe me, but most likely he would act like i never existed. the track could be called 'the man who thought he knew too much'.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

- The Expert
- The Cockroaches
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Its gone :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think he will put something out. i just bet its a lot of work and it depends if he is doing other stuff. its easy to think he isn't, but he may well be doing other things.

maybe the music depends if they make money from the guitar.

If they did sell maybe it will happen. I can not see how they sold anything because potential buyers seem not to be able to call that number.

If like the youtube says that international and domestic buyers purchased then at least three are gone, but I don't blame then for that kind of thing. You got to look positive.
David

Post by David »

I want the old demos so much! "Tears" with Vinnie on vocals is the BEST! I love Vinnie's voice.
doublev

Post by doublev »

That's a good bet.

I would like to hear vv sing all the old tunes.
I would also like an instrumental record the most that wasnt like Speedball.