Trunk Friday Interview ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Trunk Friday Interview ?

Post by poserboy71 »

Home

1/15: ATLANTA KISS EXPO UPDATE, VINNIE VINCENT, MORE
January 15, 2018Eddie No Comment
Have some new info regarding the Atlanta Kiss Expo this weekend I will be appearing at. I can now confirm that Vinnie Vincent has agreed to an interview. I’ll be broadcasting my SiriusXM show live in channel 106 Volume this Friday 1/19 from the Expo from 2-4P ET. Vinnie will join me at aprox 3P ET. Listen live for this exclusive! If you are attending the Expo I will be speaking and doing a Q&A on Saturday 1:30-2:30P. I’ll also have a table for meet & greet/signing as well. So come say hello.
Back live for TrunkNation on Volume tomorrow 2P ET on 106.
TRUNK REPORT

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
INTERVIEW????
I HOPE Vinnie doesn't spill any beans to Trunk and saves them for the fans who have spent a fortune to be there .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Re: Trunk Friday Interview ?

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I am sure he will do the right thing. Hopefully.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Excellent
Bye Bye
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 am Home

1/15: ATLANTA KISS EXPO UPDATE, VINNIE VINCENT, MORE
January 15, 2018Eddie No Comment
Have some new info regarding the Atlanta Kiss Expo this weekend I will be appearing at. I can now confirm that Vinnie Vincent has agreed to an interview. I’ll be broadcasting my SiriusXM show live in channel 106 Volume this Friday 1/19 from the Expo from 2-4P ET. Vinnie will join me at aprox 3P ET. Listen live for this exclusive! If you are attending the Expo I will be speaking and doing a Q&A on Saturday 1:30-2:30P. I’ll also have a table for meet & greet/signing as well. So come say hello.
Back live for TrunkNation on Volume tomorrow 2P ET on 106.
TRUNK REPORT

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
INTERVIEW????
I HOPE Vinnie doesn't spill any beans to Trunk and saves them for the fans who have spent a fortune to be there .
Thanks for sharing Rick! I'll be tuning in to listen~ I'm sure there's going to be a ton of video recorded and posted to Youtube ASAP
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will be tempted to watch but don't want to until the weekend is over .

NEWBEGINNINGS
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

[/quote]I'm sure there's going to be a ton of video recorded and posted to Youtube ASAP
[/quote]

I hope someone is able to grab an audio capture of this interview and post it up rather fast. I would do it, but I don't have siriusxm. Eddie is doing this live Friday, apparently before (or after?) the m&g? I'm not sure about the schedule for Friday, as I'm doing sat/sun.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

According to the powers that be, there won't be much to the interview other than a few pleasantries and a description of what is going on this weekend.
Anything further would fuck everyone who has spent a ton of cash to be there.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm According to the powers that be, there won't be much to the interview other than a few pleasantries and a description of what is going on this weekend.
Anything further would fuck everyone who has spent a ton of cash to be there.
I posed that concern to Derek yesterday. he said it was just going to be a play-by-play of Vinnie entering the stage for the first time in front of his fans, which is saturday. But, then Trunk posted an announcement for a live interview for Friday. so, there's two different stories going on about this.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I like Trunk yet I question his style at times.
He wears his heart on his sleeve but drops so many names and infuses himself into a lot of things just to boost his importance.
It would be cool to have a drink with him.

NEWBEGINNINGS