First Interview Idea

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

First Interview Idea

Post by poserboy71 »

Since we can safely speculate that Eddie Trunk will get the first interview, I believe a cool thing to do would be for Vinnie to prerecord an interview with Trunk that can be released on the last day of Vinnie-Con (Sunday). Maybe air it at 8 p.m. after the festivities wind down ?
That way, all of the paid fans in attendance can get the exclusive words straight from the man .
Maybe Vinnie can hold one special announcement as a special thing for the Trunk interview?

I was also hoping that fans will be permitted to film all interactions throughout the day.
I would hope that a gentleman's agreement could be made not to post the videos to social media until after Vinnie-Con is over on Sunday. That way nothing is spoiled for fans doing the VIP/etc... on different days.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
HotVinnie

Re: First Interview Idea

Post by HotVinnie »

The fans can film as much as they want from their phones. It has been answered here (#9) along with any other questions someone may have.
AB7BC556-7ECF-4766-B4BA-A65BF82848C6.jpeg
298DBDB8-A26C-4527-AFDB-C76B4F2516B5.jpeg
D9ABB5AD-2430-4911-9603-EAD706074DCD.jpeg
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I knew from the beginning that more than likely fans will be able to take video.
It's 2017, so it's inevitable.

Not permitting people would result in many getting kicked out, ha.

And I agree with not posting anything until the VIP is over with on Sunday. ;)
Don't ruin the expected excitement Sunday VIP goers.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 am I knew from the beginning that more than likely fans will be able to take video.

I went to a Dream Theater concert in late 2014 at Luna Park in Sydney and the security was throwing water and reaching at people if they started recording on their phones! THere isn't a lot of YT footage of that show, so it must of worked.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

AnkhWarrior wrote: I knew from the beginning that more than likely fans will be able to take video.

Yeah lol I don’t know why so many people asked if they could record or not haha. I took a lot of videos during the New York Expo with Peter Criss and even at his last US show he did too haha.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

shramiac wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:19 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 am I knew from the beginning that more than likely fans will be able to take video.

I went to a Dream Theater concert in late 2014 at Luna Park in Sydney and the security was throwing water and reaching at people if they started recording on their phones! THere isn't a lot of YT footage of that show, so it must of worked.
Recently seen an article about the Misfits...saying they will not allow peoples phone in their shows.
Glenn Danzig and his Sigourney Weaver lookin ass lol...
Not allowing pictures or videos to be taken seriously shows greed, IMO.
Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to pay to go and see these shows. What is wrong with sharing your experience?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I would hate it as a band member to have everyone filming in a gig.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:11 am I would hate it as a band member to have everyone filming in a gig.
It's not like every single person at a show would be. But there shouldn't be anything wrong with some of the people who do.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes i know its ok, just saying i wouldn't care for it but i know you can not really fight it
Bye Bye
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Nice a new VV guitar! Let''s hope this time they are a bit more fan-friendly priced
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the guitar thing was a failure. no sales. Hopefully 2k price max. not 10k
Bye Bye