3 Sides... Really Vinnie ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

3 Sides... Really Vinnie ?

Post by poserboy71 »

Is this who you want at Vinnie-Con ?

This is a reaction from Tommy (far left).
Not sure who wrote him but they are obviously an "INSANE VINNIE FAN".
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-10-18-23-12-40.png
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Re: 3 Sides... Really Vinnie ?

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I can only shake my head in shame and be disgusted. These guys seriously do not deserve to go. They don't care for VV but just need to be part of this because it's so big.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

To be honest I think its great that its not a total kiss ass fest. These guys look like they are into shit stirring which maybe fun. Its rock music not classical. I think its a good thing these guys are there
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

I'd love to know what was said between Vinnie and Derek to allow this guys to be there. They HATE Vinnie, (well, except for dude in the middle.) Surely, Vinnie had some say in their being allowed to be there. Anyone got a scoop on that?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ehh. They don't like anyone do they. They are just having fun messing with people. Not sure they hate him. Maybe too strong. Obviously they respect him to some degree.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am really interested in these guys reports.
Bye Bye
Euphoria96

Post by Euphoria96 »

The weirdest thing for me was seen on pics those guys signing the Lick It Up LP?? I mean why to do that?? who wants it?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I loved how they tried cutting in front of an entire line of people to get stuff signed, and were turned away.
Cocks.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:26 pm I loved how they tried cutting in front of an entire line of people to get stuff signed, and were turned away.
Cocks.
THAT is good to hear.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

shramiac wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:26 pm I loved how they tried cutting in front of an entire line of people to get stuff signed, and were turned away.
Cocks.
THAT is good to hear.
I wish I was there when it happened; I would have laughed my ass off. I was told this by someone else...who I forgot lol
Fuck my memory sucks!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Even though I was inspired to make peace with Brandvold and did so, I still believe folks like that and Trunk were attaching themselves for bragging rights instead of caring about the people there.
Trunk was bragging online about "SCORING" the first VV interview in 22 years.SCORING ????
I guarantee that those four people were the only ones not smiling/crying/touched along with Vinnie that weekend.
They didn't carry themselves well and were rude and arrogant.
Luckily it never phased me because I was only there to see Vinnie and celebrate him with friends.
I remained in the moment and didn't take one photo of Vinnie onstage. The only footage I have is something really special that one day might be shared.
I am still processing last weekend.
It was incredible.
My only wish is that more people were there to feel the absolute joy that was within those walls.
There was physically no more room to accommodate anyone else.
Concentrate on Vin and all is well.
A wonderful soul that deserves the world.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

well said. I feel the same. seeing them there was almost like seeing a wannabe bully in the hallway that isn't tough at all , but they like to run their mouth. I enjoyed every moment being there as well as meeting some of you. although, I was a little reserved due to the stress of flying which I don't enjoy, and being somewhere out of town alone.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Basically I paid no attention that they were there.
I was aware of their presence but, anytime I may have seen their faces, I just ignored them.

Was there to see and dwell in the presence of VV and good friends.

Had a blast and it was more than I expected. Got teary eyed in the hotel room after everything was over and still couldn't believe I got to experience it, and with friends.
ArtGriego

Post by ArtGriego »

Tommy and Mike cut in front of the line and delayed the meet and greet that was already severely behind. Then they acted like assholes, taking a picture with the guy they have ruthlessly attacked.

Mark was a pompous asshole as well. Dude, you are not a rock star. You are a fat ass who's friends with Eric Singer and has a big KISS collection.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ArtGriego wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:12 am
Mark was a pompous asshole as well. Dude, you are not a rock star. You are a fat ass who's friends with Eric Singer and has a big KISS collection.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So the one guy from TSOTC we thought might be cool is a dick too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

TSOTC...Three Sides Of The Cocks.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm I can only shake my head in shame and be disgusted. These guys seriously do not deserve to go. They don't care for VV but just need to be part of this because it's so big.
I'm guessing at least one of these guys is selling the VV-signed baseballs on Ebay now. One of their auctions includes a personally signed photo...

VinceVandergraff

Sometime over the past two weeks I got into a heated debate with Brandvold on the subject of his authenticity as a fan, his opinions, and his tactics. In the end, he didn't like my opinions and blocked me. I felt this was quite an honor, coming from someone who runs a show based on opinions.
I decided I'm going to start my own podcast, where I review other podcasters' shows. Then at expos, I will hold raffles for other podcasters merch and photos... signed by me. Show them how to really troll, and be an ultimate bottom feeder.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:55 pm Sometime over the past two weeks I got into a heated debate with Brandvold on the subject of his authenticity as a fan, his opinions, and his tactics. In the end, he didn't like my opinions and blocked me. I felt this was quite an honor, coming from someone who runs a show based on opinions.
I decided I'm going to start my own podcast, where I review other podcasters' shows. Then at expos, I will hold raffles for other podcasters merch and photos... signed by me. Show them how to really troll, and be an ultimate bottom feeder.
:D :lol: :lol: this is great!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

VANDERGRAFF has style !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
VinceVandergraff

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm VANDERGRAFF has style !!!!
You're damn right I do!
metatron

Post by metatron »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm VANDERGRAFF has style !!!!
You're damn right I do!
That is very good!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.