Possible Vinnie-Con Announcements

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Possible Vinnie-Con Announcements

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie will announce his new guitar line in Atlanta at Vinnie-Con and while I believe there will be a sneak peak , the big reveal will most likely be the following week at NAMM . :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
QUITE POSSIBLE !!!!

Are there any other announcements that you think will be made about future doings ?

I expect the box set and a few other recordings to be available at Vinnie-Con .
I expect that there will be preorders for the new guitar.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Hummarstra

Re: Possible Vinnie-Con Announcements

Post by Hummarstra »

Do you know something (or someone) we don't? Is this from a trusted source?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I am just hoping...that more public appearances will be announced! Originally it was said that VV doesn't plan on doing any appearances after the Expo but I think he will change his mind ;) fingers crossed.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:37 am I am just hoping...that more public appearances will be announced! Originally it was said that VV doesn't plan on doing any appearances after the Expo but I think he will change his mind ;) fingers crossed.
Come on! Of course he will make other appearances... EVENTUALLY ! There will be demand for it.
They are doing this correctly though. Acting as if he may disappear back into the shadows.
IT'S TIME TO CASH-IN FIRST !

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hummarstra wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 am Do you know something (or someone) we don't? Is this from a trusted source?
The new guitars were already hinted at by Derek Christopher.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:37 am I am just hoping...that more public appearances will be announced! Originally it was said that VV doesn't plan on doing any appearances after the Expo but I think he will change his mind ;) fingers crossed.
Come on! Of course he will make other appearances... EVENTUALLY ! There will be demand for it.
They are doing this correctly though. Acting as if he may disappear back into the shadows.
IT'S TIME TO CASH-IN FIRST !
Yeah that's what I figured. Have us THINK this will be his final appearance.
New guitars, music...he isn't going into hiding again :)
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 am
Hummarstra wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 am Do you know something (or someone) we don't? Is this from a trusted source?
The new guitars were already hinted at by Derek Christopher.
Oh, must have missed that somehow. I hope there is a lot of activity right now behind the scenes to bring the fans something NEW.

Do you think Vinnie would release new music without firstly mixing/mastering Guitarmeggedon for an official release. I'd love to hear that music in a listenable format. The Youtube bootleg versions are super shitty.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

A great announcement would be that Vinnie would be doing some guitar clinics. Whatever style he wants to show off. Learn from the master.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

A tour would easily be the best news and a new album of new material that has not been bootlegged already. I think a small world tour would be amazing. He can do some of the European festivals in the summer etc
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

With out a legit guitar company behind the builds he can announce all he wants ... as he already did with Tom. But putting up a website like he did before will result in zero sales.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am With out a legit guitar company behind the builds he can announce all he wants ... as he already did with Tom. But putting up a website like he did before will result in zero sales.
I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Grover Jackson is involved.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No i can not see Grover involved. Also he would not let vv sell guitars it would be through grover's company. However it would be cool to see it happen
poserboy71 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am
1031 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am With out a legit guitar company behind the builds he can announce all he wants ... as he already did with Tom. But putting up a website like he did before will result in zero sales.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 am No i can not see Grover involved. Also he would not let vv sell guitars it would be through grover's company. However it would be cool to see it happen
I have explained how I have come up with my guess.
Grover was interviewed by Derek two days before Derek made the video(s) with Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Oi! PB you bastard! :P :P :P Stealing my thunder!

Contacted Grover two weeks ago....still no answer.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

Do we know of any guitars ever purchased from Vinnie's site?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hummarstra wrote:
Do we know of any guitars ever purchased from Vinnie's site?
No guitars have been sold yet. The previous website was not a success.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 pm Oi! PB you bastard! :P :P :P Stealing my thunder!

Contacted Grover two weeks ago....still no answer.
Didn't we rip thunder at the same time?
I swear we talked about a post I made about it here and you said that you had the same thoughts and contacted GJ.
I wouldn't dare steal your thunder...
...from down under.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

That would be legit if true .. and let me clarify Tom is a very legit luthier builder but hes not a guitar company with ability to mass produce advertise and thats not a slight to Tom in the least. One of his builds would be a fantastic addition to anyone's collection. He gets his builds done on time and as promised and that is rare in the single build guitar world.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:34 am
That would be legit if true .. and let me clarify Tom is a very legit luthier builder but hes not a guitar company with ability to mass produce advertise and thats not a slight to Tom in the least. One of his builds would be a fantastic addition to anyone's collection. He gets his builds done on time and as promised and that is rare in the single build guitar world.
Amen. Tom Palecki is a gem of a human being. Again I will state that I hope Vinnie reaches out to him and keeps the good will going strong. It can only be good for all involved.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

+100
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(