So what happens now?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Magicodourado

So what happens now?

Post by Magicodourado »

Much have been said in the last few days about the January KISS convention in Atlanta, but not much has been said about what happens afterwards.

Is there music being released?
Is this a one off apperance?
Any chance to get a VV forum meeting with the guy himself in the future?

Anyone who actually knows anything about this?
AnkhWarrior

Re: So what happens now?

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Small part of me thinks this will be VV's only appearance...but then again it is said he is working on a new line of guitars so..

Only time can tell. Don't know anything for sure when it comes to him.

Just IMO.
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

on Sept 1st, the official expo site says they will have a message from Vinnie, as well as some kind of video.

approximately 10 days from now, then we might see and learn a little bit more.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Just came across this on the Expo's FB page...Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet.
Wow, so I guess this really is IT?
I was hoping perhaps that from then on out he would remain in view, especially with this new line of guitars he plans on putting out...but I guess not. Maybe his mind will change...maybe. I doubt it though.
Either way, glad I didn't take any chances and will be there.
Capture+_2017-08-23-23-24-28-1.png
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, just Atlanta huh?

Well, there's certainly scope for Vinnie to change his mind. He can totally make 2018 a comeback year for himself.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm Wow, just Atlanta huh?

Well, there's certainly scope for Vinnie to change his mind. He can totally make 2018 a comeback year for himself.
Oh yes for sure. If the event turns out real well, which it WILL, hopefully he will change his mind :)

Someone else did say that perhaps this was just a way to drive up ticket sales and that he does plan to make more appearances afterwards.

Time will tell.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Either way, being at Atlanta is a must if you are able to attend. I know I'd love to be there....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:32 pm Just came across this on the Expo's FB page...Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet.
Wow, so I guess this really is IT?
I was hoping perhaps that from then on out he would remain in view, especially with this new line of guitars he plans on putting out...but I guess not. Maybe his mind will change...maybe. I doubt it though.
Either way, glad I didn't take any chances and will be there.
I saw this, as well as a few other things to consider. will post in a new thread about them
rog2002

Post by rog2002 »

I think its a "just wait and see how it goes" kinda thing. If the reception only goes fairly well, it'd probably be his only appearance. But on the other hand if he makes a decent amount of $$ (which im sure is set beforehand no matter what) and more from sales...I think he'd reconsider. Im just not sure he wants to be in the spotlight again like that....