I have the mark video that sings time of year with bobby, but it does not put me here, I'm sorry

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
amedeimarco

I have the mark video that sings time of year with bobby, but it does not put me here, I'm sorry

Post by amedeimarco »

Last edited by amedeimarco on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: I have the mark video that sings time of year with bobby, but it does not put me here, I'm sorry

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, did you go to the show? That's amazing, how was it? Is your video better quality?

I found some phone footage someone took so I posted it on the other thread about the reunion.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Re: I have the mark video that sings time of year with bobby, but it does not put me here, I'm sorry

Post by poserboy71 »

At least Mark and Bobby will get out there and play some Vinnie tunes.
Vinnie is probably fuming and being overly critical of Mark missing some notes but I will choose to look at the effort, humility, forgiveness, and sentiment that was exercised and the feelings that were exorcised in that performance .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

amedeimarco wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:17 am oh not my video :)
Sorry, I thought you had it cause you filmed it yourself. Bummer.

That's the one I put in the other thread someone filmed on their phone, but it must be fairly old. Still, it's better than nothing.

I'll close this thread, please continue at http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7462
Commander in chief - VVF Army