Does anyone remember this?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
VinceVandergraff

Does anyone remember this?

Post by VinceVandergraff »

According to the Swedish newspaper Norrländska Socialdemokraten, a theater play called "I'm Gonna Marry Vinnie Vincent" is playing to full houses in the north of Sweden in a city called Haparanda. The play centers around five 40-something former rocker chicks who reunite in an attempt to recapture the feeling they had during the early '80s when KISS was at the height of its success.

When the play starts, 25 years has passed since the girls last met. Now time has taken its toll and Jessica — whose "first love" was one-time KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent — is bitterly divorced from her rich ex-husband Per who left her for a younger woman.

Jessica devises a plan to steal her ex-husband's money and go to the USA to meet her teen love Vinnie Vincent.

"I'm gonna marry Vinnie Vincent," Jessica cries and stretches her arms towards the sky.

For more information on the play (in Swedish), visit the Norrländska Socialdemokraten web site.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/i-m-go ... in-sweden/

VINCENT JOHN CUSANO, WHAT WAS YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT?
DID HE EVER GIVE A REACTION?
... and please don't say "I already talked about this before!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone remember this?

Post by Genebaby »

Hi. We did already talk about this as it happened a few years ago.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

VinceVandergraff wrote:
... and please don't say "I already talked about this before!"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VinceVandergraff

LOL!!!! wow unbelievable! this is something I NEVER heard about before. Has anyone yet planned to write an unofficial biography about this Vinnie character or what?! Any takers? I think the world music fans absolutely need it. And not a bio that just glosses over everything we already know. I'm talking about interviews with people like THIS that made a pro production theatre play in Sweden no less!
VinceVandergraff

awesome. whoever was the mastermind or producer behind that play should be interviewed. as much as I enjoyed reading that rolling stone article published last year, there was nothing really new in it as far as info goes. I'd almost be surprised if that person wasn't already here amongst us (play creator).