The Butcher....

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
BigEd

The Butcher....

Post by BigEd »

I recently was at a Customer's house, where I met an older Italian Gentleman....he was quite friendly and had a handshake like I had stuck my hand in a Vise ! All along I'm thinking, what did this guy do for a living to possess this type of strength??? I soon notice him in his backyard digging a fence post, with so much ferociousness that he looks like he's digging out trapped Miner's !!! So on my lunch break I ask him, what did you do for a living and he replies, I was a Butcher....oh yeah I said, my Grandfather was a Butcher too and he then starts rambling off all the Supermarket's he worked at. He states I worked at "King Cole" for 13 yrs and the story was about to get interesting....Ya see Vinnie's Dad Alphonso ran that joint, so I ask him....Did you know Alphonso Cusano and he looked at me, like he had seen a Ghost....you mean "Al" he say's, that guy R.I.P. taught me everything I know !!! Did you know his Son Vinnie I ask and he say's know him ??? I'm his Uncle and he was in Kiss !
Well, we talked in great depth for the 30 minutes and he was quite amazed how much I knew about Vinnie, he went back in time to when Vinnie would be playing his Father's Steel Guitar when they stopped over to visit....I must say, it truly ended up being a good day at work, for a change !!!
Slayer

Re: The Butcher....

Post by Slayer »

:!: :!: :!: :!:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, that's super cool. He sounds like a much nicer butcher than the one in the season of American Horror Story that just finished.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Cool story! and nice to see it's possible to have people talking about Vinnie without being intrusive.

Now I can't get out of my head Gene's lyrics in Burn bitch burn, when it's about a log into a fireplace... What a poet!
say two sky two say fare
evh5150

Post by evh5150 »

Wow that is incredible, small world huh? I've not been able to find much at all about Vinnie's parents other than their names really.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe I should ask... ..five minutes from The Pleasure Palace.
https://foursquare.com/v/perfette-and-c ... 91c7b7c692
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Cool story, Ed.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

Funny story.