KISS OF FIRE on ebay

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
SonOfTheAnkh

KISS OF FIRE on ebay

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

This is pretty damn cool. It's the 5-CD KISS OF FIRE set, up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vinnie-Vincent- ... Swxj5XP9lK
SonOfTheAnkh

KISS OF FIRE on ebay

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Does anyone have any info on it? It's pretty interesting
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: KISS OF FIRE on ebay

Post by Genebaby »

Discs with light green bottoms means home made CDR's so it's not much of a release, more like a home made compilation of what's available.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:Discs with light green bottoms means home made CDR's so it's not much of a release, more like a home made compilation of what's available.
but the same item was up for auction quite a while ago: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINNIE-VINCENT- ... 1837282723
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And I could make it at my house, what is so hard to understand about that? They are CDR's, they are crap.

Real bootleggers have access to proper presses, so they produce pressed CD's and proper vinyl records, not tapes and CDR's.

This is what got me suspicious of Vinnie's Archives box set, it was to be on tape, which was a joke to release on in 1997.
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:And I could make it at my house, what is so hard to understand about that? They are CDR's, they are crap.

Real bootleggers have access to proper presses, so they produce pressed CD's and proper vinyl records, not tapes and CDR's.

This is what got me suspicious of Vinnie's Archives box set, it was to be on tape, which was a joke to release on in 1997.
thats what always causes me to get confused on whether any vinnie record that i haven't seen before is either some unreleased thing or just some fan made piece of junk
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They are either old school bootlegs, or fan made, there's not much new under the sun in Vinnie land.

That said, you can buy that set if you like it, or make your own.
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:They are either old school bootlegs, or fan made, there's not much new under the sun in Vinnie land.

That said, you can buy that set if you like it, or make your own.
I was actually planning on making my own Archives set :lol: I already made my own Speedball Jamm CD :lol:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Not sure I have all those Goran demos? Have to check the songs posted by toli in the media section!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

shramiac wrote:Not sure I have all those Goran demos? Have to check the songs posted by toli in the media section!
Don't know if we have all of the Goran Edman versions but we do have a lot