Vinnie autograph necklace on eBay

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
SonOfTheAnkh

Vinnie autograph necklace on eBay

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

THIS is really cool! It's a necklace of Vinnie's autograph. A weird but cool item! Anybody know about this?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Vinnie-Vin ... SwZG9WkDv7
Cali

Re: Vinnie autograph necklace on eBay

Post by Cali »

Wow you always find the best stuff!! Much respect to you. Terrific item, I would buy it in a heartbeat if it wasn't so damn pricey. I really don't understand the need for such a high price. Thanks for sharing!
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Cali wrote:Wow you always find the best stuff!! Much respect to you. Terrific item, I would buy it in a heartbeat if it wasn't so damn pricey. I really don't understand the need for such a high price. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Yeah, I would definitely buy it too if I could, haha. I don't know anything about it, if it belonged to Vinnie or if it's just something a fan made, but it's definitely cool.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Probably a bootleg, but pretty cool. Too bad the price is so much.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:Probably a bootleg, but pretty cool. Too bad the price is so much.
Was Vinnie ever known to wear a necklace of his signature?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No, but there were official KISS signature necklaces in the late 70's you could buy as part of the merchandise sheet in albums. This is probably someone's take on one of those, for Vinnie. Sort of like the dolls for Eric and Vinnie you can find, never made officially but can be done by fans or entrepreneurs.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:No, but there were official KISS signature necklaces in the late 70's you could buy as part of the merchandise sheet in albums. This is probably someone's take on one of those, for Vinnie. Sort of like the dolls for Eric and Vinnie you can find, never made officially but can be done by fans or entrepreneurs.
Ah, I see now. A very cool concept, especially for a Vinnie one