Vinnie Vincent Convention Video

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Cali

Vinnie Vincent Convention Video

Post by Cali »

I've seen this video on YouTube so many times, and I noticed a constant habit of Vinnie's. He loves to always say, "you know?". So, me being me, I counted it up. The whole video is 19 minutes, and he asked "you know?" 50 times in total. Just thought I'd share. I just remembered. Crazy huh!
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent Convention Video

Post by shramiac »

Think only a footballer or Dave Murray from Iron Maiden could top that number!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Cali wrote:I've seen this video on YouTube so many times, and I noticed a constant habit of Vinnie's. He loves to always say, "you know?". So, me being me, I counted it up. The whole video is 19 minutes, and he asked "you know?" 50 times in total. Just thought I'd share. I just remembered. Crazy huh!

Ace does it too lol and yea that's not a bad thing. I think it's cute.
Cali

Post by Cali »

vinniguitar1 wrote:
Cali wrote:I've seen this video on YouTube so many times, and I noticed a constant habit of Vinnie's. He loves to always say, "you know?". So, me being me, I counted it up. The whole video is 19 minutes, and he asked "you know?" 50 times in total. Just thought I'd share. I just remembered. Crazy huh!

Yes so do I, especially when they don't even notice!
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Cali wrote:
vinniguitar1 wrote:

Yes so do I, especially when they don't even notice!

He was such an attention whore and I love how he grinned whenever he got it. Gah, I can't be the only one who misses him...
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

We had a lady at work who couldn't get through a presentation without saying 'erm' every few seconds. I counted them one time but had to stop because it was getting to the point every time she said it my face wanted to break into an uncontrollable grin!
Cali

Post by Cali »

Sandimas wrote:We had a lady at work who couldn't get through a presentation without saying 'erm' every few seconds. I counted them one time but had to stop because it was getting to the point every time she said it my face wanted to break into an uncontrollable grin!
That's hilarious!!! It's weird how that happens