vinnie sightings

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
FISHEYEDFOOL

vinnie sightings

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

i was in nashville last week on business. i stopped by the old cusano compound and checked out the progress. things were cleaned up, sun was shining and it appeared to all back to normal. i spoke with the next door neibour and she said yes! we have some great new neibours and the place looks great. dont you think? sure does i replied. i ask, did you see vinnie out here during his move? several times i did but not really close up, he looked creepy and just odd. he either had on a wig or just bad hair. she said on several ocassions she would just look, out of curiosity, he always freaked her out because she didnt actually meet him or know him. just the stories and rumors made him seem very creepy. i have a couple of pics i'll get uploaded. not of him but the houses.
Slayer

Re: vinnie sightings

Post by Slayer »

Bring the pics on of the houses brother!
evh5150

Post by evh5150 »

Wow I wonder what he is up to now?
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

The return of the lawn-mowing lady!!!
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Houses looks great now!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Tommy sent the photos to me because he was having issues putting them up. Here ya go !

As for a neighbor's report of what Vinnie looked liked... ...I wouldn't wish for someone to comment on my looks as I'm moving my belongings from my house.

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Is he still selling random songs to random country musicians as a living?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Cernex wrote:Is he still selling random songs to random country musicians as a living?
That is speculation that has no basis of truth . Hearsay.

We can only guess.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i dont think he is selling songs to country musicians. many people have said he was shopping country tunes around as early as the late 80s. I believe that its 100% certain he was doing that (including during the recording of Guitars from hell in 1989/1990) the time between GFH and the re-recording or mixing into the EP in the mid 90s (I was told by lots of people he was demoing country demos in mid 90s at same time as EP). Also He was supposed to be working with Felix just after he left LA to Nashville (in fact its most likely the reason he moved to Nashville was because Felix asked him to come over). Also his late ex wife mentioned he had potentially done some busisines with Kenny Chesney, which unless it was ghost written i doubt it happened and we would have been able to find documentation of vv's copywritten tunes online anyway as we all know how vv is into copyrights. All I know for sure is he sold guitars last year in the auction Sammy and I openly suggested on this forum!!! Thanks to us!!! hehe

just to add.. a chicago music reviewer actually wrote about VV's Country tunes a few years ago. She had heard them and said they missed because they didn't have the humour needed for country.
Bye Bye
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Nice ass house!! As for bad hair, I'd say that's pretty unfair to day of a guy who's been though hell.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:
just to add.. a chicago music reviewer actually wrote about VV's Country tunes a few years ago. She had heard them and said they missed because they didn't have the humour needed for country.
That just means that they were well constructed songs with meaning that were written in the tradition of Country Music greats and not the horrible Pop Country that is passed off as the real deal.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Lol I have to agree with you there. Music nowadays sucks.