the best news

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

the best news

Post by doublev2 »

If Vinnie was to announce a come back what would be the best scenario?

for me it would be :

VV announces VVI will tour and release a new album (brand new material not GFH, GFH should just be released under VV not VVI in my opinion).

He also announces Bobby Rock will be part of it.

Tour and new album with comepletey unheard music.

second best would be release of GFH and a one off show maybe.

third would be release of old demos (aka the arichives).
Bye Bye
aeroflott

Re: the best news

Post by aeroflott »

Total fantasy:

VV rejoins Kiss for a full make-up Creatures era tour.

More likely but also great:

Some new music dripped out over time, and a book.

Nailing that Decibel Geek interview would be a great start either way.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i have more chance of joing kiss than vinnie
Bye Bye
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Try this on for Size....

1. Vinnie finally reaches out to "US" for the physical & financial help that we have alway's offered him....

2. Vinnie releases a Youtube video of himself playing acoustic or electric guitar or just talking about his past, present, and potential future....

3.Vinnie goes into the "Studio" in hopes of making new music or releases some old never heard before stuff....

4.Vinnie makes appearances once again at Convention's or makes a few Club Appearances of his own....

5. Vinnie releases "New" Single on I-Tunes and get's the ball rolling and start's making some $$$$ !!!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

BigEd is right on the money !!!
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

I just want him to come back in any way possible
birnie

Post by birnie »

Big yes on number 2)
Some YouTube can be done at home all on his terms, dissable comments if you want.
Even a decent mobile phone does reasonable quality these days.
Playing an acoustic and reminiscing :)
Playing electric
Playing castanets (really fast)
Anything !
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

But anyway I'd say a complete VVI reunion would be the best thing ever
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

I would be happy with "hey folks, I am alive, and well... a book is forthcoming..." and the book actually comes to pass..
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

A Tell all book would be really awesome
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

YES! I'd read that the second I got my hands on it!
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
*Be warned, I'll make puns whenever it fits. :lol:
Cali

Post by Cali »

Recently I came across a Q&A in '96 or so on YouTube. Vinnie mentioned his book which would be coming out "the next year". I'm still waiting for that...
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Well, if that's the case..
VINNIE
ITS 2016
MAKE THE BOOK
WE GOTTA KNOW.
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

A youtube channel with a monthly video or something would do it.
If VV wants to sell some stuff you could do that as well as long as its fan friendly priced.

And finally: if VV could do Expo appearances with meet and greets. He could have all the security he wishes for. Although I just wished he would be relaxed, cool adn friendly as he was in 1995 before all the weird behaviour started.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Arjen wrote: And finally: if VV could do Expo appearances with meet and greets. He could have all the security he wishes for. Although I just wished he would be relaxed, cool adn friendly as he was in 1995 before all the weird behaviour started.
Weren't his last Expo appearences a bit of a disaster, tho'?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

A bit? They were a train wreck. There is a report from Europe here written by my friend Gerhard.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Can you post the report so we can see it? :3
I REALLY wanna read it!
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Just finished reading it, and HOLY! Sure, I can somewhat understand him not wanting to be touched, (Trust me, I wouldn't really like being touched by people I don't know.) but some of this stuff is just horrible! And what he said about the fans.. but I still believe that there is still SOME good in there! I know it!
I will say though, the last part at the VERY end was a tad bit(very) uneccesary. Just had to shine some light on that part.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If you mean that part on the very, very end, that's a comment from a fan who attended, not Gerhard. That page has comments on it that you can't control, but it goes to show how pissed off people were.
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Ive heard the stories and I know half (if not all) who were on the bus with him. The Euro tour was a disaster. But all other Expo's he did before were all good. That is what I was referring to.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I think the reason why most people don't want to deal with him (and at this point, Vinnie doesn't seem to want to deal with most people anyway) is that he wants to be treated like some sort of untouchable metal demi-God when, in all due honesty (and this is coming from a fan) he hasn't done anything relevant in decades. Was he still touring and doing albums, sure, whatever, but when you're expected to be treated like royalty when all you do is sit in your ass and make music deals implode, that's simply not happening.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Plus he gets caught on his super team / warehouse / assistant lies
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Genebaby wrote:If you mean that part on the very, very end, that's a comment from a fan who attended, not Gerhard. That page has comments on it that you can't control, but it goes to show how pissed off people were.
I mean the part where it tells Vinnie to go kill himself. If that was a comment and not part of the actual thing, I'd understand.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, that's a comment from an obviously very angry fan who feels badly from Vinnie's behavior.
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Ok.
Man they must HATE Vinnie now!
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Why so?? Becaause he acted like a ass 20 years ago? Better fucking hate kiss for not delievering rhe last !5 years and pay the top dollar going to their shows. People really can overreact. Vinnie didnt kill babies on stage or anything.

Its easy to hate....
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

I said that since people are quick to hold grudges. I'm assuming they may have done so. People just are less forgiving now. And I don't know how people really were back then. (Considering I wasn't alive then.) And yes, people tend to hate easily when they overreact. But some still see good in others. Like I know theres good in Vinnie :3
Pariah90

Post by Pariah90 »

BigEd wrote:Try this on for Size....

2. Vinnie releases a Youtube video of himself playing acoustic or electric guitar or just talking about his past, present, and potential future....

4.Vinnie makes appearances once again at Convention's or makes a few Club Appearances of his own....

5. Vinnie releases "New" Single on I-Tunes and get's the ball rolling and start's making some $$$$ !!!
Agreed.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I don't care how he makes a comeback. I would just love for him to do so; if he decides.