Decibel Geek Podcast 3.25.16

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Re: Decibel Geek Podcast 3.25.16

Post by poserboy71 »

Slow down, Guys. Chris meant no harm. It was actually nice to hear the answers that we wish to hear from Vinnie.

Plus, DINO RECEIVED A PUBLIC APOLOGY !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That right there is incredibly funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put me over the coals as well. When Chris admitted(after much coercion on my part) that he was planning an April Fools gag, I gave him some ideas... The voice changer was my idea, The Mighty Mouse Theme was a joint idea (We love Andy Kaufman), I insisted on the Dino apology...

Chris wrote the entire thing and out of respect for his mischief, I kept quiet.
The answers that "Vincenzo" gave were actually well written for the most part. It is what we long to hear and most likely will NEVER hear.
Chris explained himself at the end and that should be good enough.

As for if he ever gets a Vinnie Vincent Cusano interview, if by slim chance he pulls it off, I am sure there will be NO HYPE and it will just appear one day out of NOWHERE.
Funny, That is what we have been asking Vinnie to do for years: NO HYPE, JUST PUT IT OUT THERE !!!!
Last edited by poserboy71 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

lol yes i got that part :D
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

An April Fool's. I mean really? Is this where we start laughing?

Really? Wow.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I still have not.listened. I was disappointed but over it now. I really don't think vv will ever do an interview again. The reason I was convinced was that I thought vv had some music coming out and couldn't think of a way to promote it or he was trying to get people interested in him again as this and most vv forums were very quiet. I know people think vv likes a quiet life without attention but I believe be is happy when people talking a lot.about him on forums.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv will also never mention people he doesn't care for by name. Remember in the youtube comments he refused to say mark's name just referred to.him as ex singer but vv did mention Robert. Even though after the db geek interview vv may no longer like Robert. He referred to me as former moderator and no way would he ever mention Dana by name and I doubt Paul and gene. This would make a very tricky interview
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I guess vv will never do an Interview for db geek now.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv however is sitting on a gold.mine if he let cameras into his life for a month. The interest in vv in a documentary would be huge. Too bad as I am.super commentated in that world. Even if it.was just following vv setting up a release of old.material and following him doing that would be enough. Or anything
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

As for apology from vv I don't care truthfully it hurt at time as I was such a big fan but shit happens and I love the guy for what he has done musically. It's a shame he doesn't make music anymore
Bye Bye