VVI ASG Interview Questions

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
thattimeofyear87

VVI ASG Interview Questions

Post by thattimeofyear87 »

Was watching some classic ASG interviews this weekend....

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

In looking more closely at the two clips, Mark and Vinnie seem to be getting along in the MTV Headbanger's Ball clip. However, on the Power Hour clip, Vinnie seems to be a little distant and upset-- take a look at some of his facial expressions when Mark is talking.

So I'm curious, would the MTV clip have been filmed before the Toronto clip? And wondering why VV seems pissed in the Toronto clip?

Finally, I know Vinnie appeared on MTV to promote "Love Kills." There's a segment of him with Kevin Neal, that I believed introduced the video premiere. Anyone else remember that segement/promo for "Love Kills"? Pretty sure Vinnie appeared by himself ... I'm wondering if the "Love Kills" appearance was filmed after the ASG tour wrapped, which would have been after the band was essentially finished?
doublev2

Re: VVI ASG Interview Questions

Post by doublev2 »

Mtv headbangers ball was July 16 1988. I believe possibly just before Toronto which was 18 July.
Not sure when they taped the ball, maybe a day or so earlier. I would say for sure 2 or 3 days before Toronto
Bye Bye
Arjen

Re: VVI ASG Interview Questions

Post by Arjen »

Ashes to Ashes is the next video we shoot :)