SO...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
rock1ankh

SO...

Post by rock1ankh »

So ... you are almost thirty years since the recording of GFH, and almost twenty years since the release of the EP, no one has the demos, no one saw, no one shares, continue to see fans depositing hopes to hear these demos,I wonder how is for some longtime fans, waiting so long, and still nothing, maybe the only way, is when vinnie die, and someone shed some compilation with all demos or something, again, trapped in a world of imagination and shame that things have to be like this.
Slayer

Re: SO...

Post by Slayer »

Demos from GFH are all over You Tube - have you heard them?
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

I'm talking about the "lost" demos,Ride the Serpent,Brainsaw,Himalaya,Cockteaser,and others that may exist.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Plus it would be great to hear high quality versions of all. Not "re-recorded", but the old ones in better quality. They are out there!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

Where ? someone must have, but does not share,I understand that it is in respect to Vinnie case really will release in the future but we would buy the same way .

YES HIGH QUALITY WOULD BE AMAZING,but do not believe all the tracks have been properly mixed.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Some people have been confirmed to have versions of the songs that you mention but have sadly not shared copies of them. The only songs from the period that you refer to that have surfaced are Heavy Metal Poontang and a few sections of Ride the Serpent. The songs that you mention definitely exist so time will tell. I apologize that I can't share the sources and the reason for this is the hope that someday and some way that they might have a change of heart............

Respectfully,

Kev
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes someone does but they are not sharing out proffesionalism
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Professionalism is OVERRATED. Share dem shits !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS