Apology to Vincent Cusano

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Vdog

Re: Apology to Vincent Cusano

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:You somehow think you are going to bother me by taking shots at me being middle aged...no fucking shit aren't you brilliant. I'm 41 not 22 duh...don't give a fuck what you think...I'm not angry but don't put up with someone going out of their way to be a dick. Don't care if he notices...that's his choice to or not to. You don't know me so stop making personal references. Not my fault you can't get laid. Bitter little man.
Come on now, let it all out :lol:

All better now ? Maybe this outburst of anger will be the one that gets Cussy on side. Grrrrrr, you go girl (41) :idea:
Last edited by Vdog on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:Well actually vdog Mr. Cusano has never launched a personal attack against me so you definitely win the grumpy asshole award.
i just love your ironic posting style, where you claim others are angry........whilst attacking them. Very amusing, love :lol:

Hey, check this out. Ted Bundy never broke into my home and clubbed me to death, i still think he is a bad man :idea:

hmmm, interesting concept eh sweety :lol: Time to grow up and act your age.
Last edited by Vdog on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Your phone is picking up your mood Vgirl
FlyingVgirl1988

Post by FlyingVgirl1988 »

No matter what I say you will keep misconstruing it..no anger just disgust on how people treat people on this site including Vinnie Vincent regardless what he has done or hasn't done. Give the guy a break don't you all think you've talked enough shit? It's like a merry go round of the same negative bs...all I'm doing is defending myself and my posts in support of Vinnie. You say you all don't hate me but Jesus Christ how do you treat the people you hate...cuz you sure get on my ass enough. And vdog please see a psychiatrist you are nuts..Ted Bundy? Wtf? Pulled that one out of your ass I guess.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

This board is light, please get an account at http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=1
and praise Vinnie, see what happens and come back here let us know.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:No matter what I say you will keep misconstruing it..no anger just disgust on how people treat people on this site including Vinnie Vincent regardless what he has done or hasn't done. Give the guy a break don't you all think you've talked enough shit? It's like a merry go round of the same negative bs...all I'm doing is defending myself and my posts in support of Vinnie. You say you all don't hate me but Jesus Christ how do you treat the people you hate...cuz you sure get on my ass enough. And vdog please see a psychiatrist you are nuts..Ted Bundy? Wtf? Pulled that one out of your ass I guess.

Yeah, i figured you would lack the skills to figure out my point.

I haven't spoken to you for some time btw. In any case, i respond to what i see posted, your posts will not be made an exception :idea:
Last edited by Vdog on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:Cat and Rick,
Nothing is off limits whether it is for Vinnie or Cat.
Whether she reminds people of past "GUESTS" here at The VVFF, she should still get respect.
What I witnessed were abrupt attacks on her trying to inform her how bad Vinnie is.
If people didn't like her style THEY should ignore her. She stood up for herself.
As far as I am concerned, a lot of our regulars instigated this . Sad .

Everything doesn't have to be cupcakes and daisies, but attacking someone because they choose only to look at the good side of Vinnie is shameful.
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

poserboy71 wrote:
Whether she reminds people of past "GUESTS" here at The VVFF, she should still get respect.
What I witnessed were abrupt attacks on her trying to inform her how bad Vinnie is.
If people didn't like her style THEY should ignore her. She stood up for herself.

Everything doesn't have to be cupcakes and daisies, but attacking someone because they choose only to look at the good side of Vinnie is shameful.
[youtube][/youtube]

This thread alone was an attack. I think because her previous username has not brought what she sought. Maybe upping the stakes will.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

She cleared changing her name with Vic.

NEWBEGINNINGS
FlyingVgirl1988

You are a sick fuck vdog. Did your mother drop you on your head as a child...why do you get such a rise out of targeting me? Wtf is wrong with you? You need a straight jacket. No my thread was not an attack...just honest on what I think if the behavior on this site. Big difference. And vdog someone such as I who happens to have a genius iq is far from stupid. Since you get off on making shots like that you must be the stupid one and pissed you can't think for yourself
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

poserboy71 wrote:She cleared changing her name with Vic.

Indeed she did, then attacked anyone who spoke the truth about Cussy boy with this rather thinly veiled thread. You have to ask yourself why. Mess with the bull, you get the horns imo.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Cat, please look at the way you speak :
"sick fuck" "You need a straight jacket" "far from stupid"
Please calm down, just by watching your words i can imagine just the way you are when you are really pissed off on real life.
Do you have thick skin? Are you sure ? Then you lose control pretty fast, you are a big girl but you haven't grown up much i see.
Just by writing that way it's just plain violence and that is not needed. Everything is a reflection from your own self
so thanks for revealing us the way of person you are. You need patience and maybe meditation, you need to connect with
your inner soul, you are clearly not in peace with yourself. And the truth is the truth we are not inventing rumours or anything
false, we speak with the truth, that is all, simple as that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Amen. EVERYONE needs to chill.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:You are a sick fuck vdog. Did your mother drop you on your head as a child...why do you get such a rise out of targeting me? Wtf is wrong with you? You need a straight jacket. No my thread was not an attack...just honest on what I think if the behavior on this site. Big difference. And vdog someone such as I who happens to have a genius iq is far from stupid. Since you get off on making shots like that you must be the stupid one and pissed you can't think for yourself
Interesting, you never struck me as a genius, not in any of your posts here. So your thread is "just honest on what i think if the behaviour on this site".

Well, my responses to you are just honest on what i think "if" your posts, and the motivation behind them.
FlyingVgirl1988

Omg! Seriously no one here even knows me and your assuming how I am. Streetbeat if your going to point out things I say you think are aggressive post vdogs too. Not a nice guy and I had to defend myself. You do not know me and stop assuming you do. You assume how my life is and you are so wrong. Stop guessing wrong. I have a rad life with no stress. I have everything I want. And if I were so angry and mad at my life why would it bother me how Vinnie or anyone is treated. I will not be talked to the way vdog did and will defend myself. What makes me mad is people assuming shit. No comments about me personally when you don't know a thing about me. I will fight back. I just wanted to be a Vinnie fan and it's been hell ever since.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Im just supposing, chil out , it's the internet !
Now go listen COTN and LIU, I wish they could be so aggressive again
FlyingVgirl1988

Don't suppose it whatever you call it..not kool especially when you are so off target you couldn't hit it with a nuke.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

You put me off target, now im not sure if it's VertigoDolly or FlyingVgirl, isn't that a great idea ?
btw ...please dont take it personal !!!! you remind me of someone everybody knows here, calm down.
Please check sludge, it's all in good fun, all of us here are great friends and we dont treat everyone bad in a real way.
it's just the internet, remember, irony , sarcasm, fun, its a message board, not real life !!!
michellenicole92

Post by michellenicole92 »

I am SO confused!! How did this start?! :shock:
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Michelle, it's not worth it, it's just a discussion, somehow Cat takes things as personal attacks but hey..it's the internet !!!

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Streetbeat wrote:This board is light, please get an account at http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=1
and praise Vinnie, see what happens and come back here let us know.

Well done my brother from Chile! Well Done!
Having a unique opinion and sticking to it can be admirable when debated and proven factually. Being opinionated on topics that you haven't taken the opportunity to educate yourself on is just plain ignorance.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

That's what im trying to show Cat.
All here is good people, a real brotherhood, we want the best, but we walk the walk and talk the talk
we won't sugarcoat the real facts, we handle the truth, as simple as that, and that's the way it has been for years.
and yes we argue, we take bites, we are family, but we remain united and in good spirits, all is good here, compared to
sludge (which i like) this is angel land ! ! ! but all is good, hopefully Cat get the hang of it and see that we were, are and will be all good.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

Luv myself some Dave Chappelle!

I must say that I agree with pretty much everything that you state however I haven't seen until today anybody gunning for Cat and what I saw today was a mutual exchange between Cat and VDog.

I did however see this

Postby FlyingVgirl1988 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:53 pm

"Family and anything personal pertaining to what ever Vinnie is going through if anything at all. Leave him alone"

You and I have years of history so I think that it is fair to say that I have been more docile and serene in regards to Vinnie for some time. I'm ok with confessions of love and support for Vinnie but as I have stated repeatedly let Cusano step up with anything resembling Testosterone and acknowledge his miss deeds to Tom, Dino, Archive Buyers, Kiss Convention Folks and the fans that he has harmed and I wont slag him again. I understand that he can't or wont scratch me a check but acknowledge that he fucked up (We all do) and we can all have a chance to move on.

I will never commit to leaving him alone until he makes a gesture to folks that have been harmed. I seldom say anything bad about him at this point but the requests to leave poor Vinnie alone pulls a scab off a wound.

So Catherine is welcome to praise all things Vinnie which I think is well intended but mutual respect would suggest that she be aware that trying to silence anyone that has a different or even negative viewpoint of Vinnie could be responded to quite harshly.

Respectful Debate = Cool
Repeated poking at topics once it is understood that are hot points could trigger an eruption.

Cat will likely now be responded to negative or positive based on the content and tone of her posts.

The choice is totally hers as the VVFF has gone out of our way to be friendly, accomodating and understanding.

If this is the negative hate forum that she suggests why would she wish to visit here if she doesn't like the vetted viewpoints unless her goal is to be disruptive and start shit? I welcome her to prove me wrong and show that she is indeed the good person that she keeps posting that she is. Most good people don't find it necessary to tell other people what a good person they are
FlyingVgirl1988

Not disruptive or trying to start anything. Vdog went at me like a asshole and I fought back. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I also am not a spy for Vinnie. Little bird told me allot of people think that.if I was talking to Vinnie I would have never looked for him here.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:Not disruptive or trying to start anything. Vdog went at me like a asshole and I fought back. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I also am not a spy for Vinnie. Little bird told me allot of people think that.if I was talking to Vinnie I would have never looked for him here.
I agree that Vinnie would have to change a great deal to respond to anyone on this forum. He does visit and read but he has only commented directly once here. DoubleV Forum, Facebook and YouTube are where he has directly commented the most

Peace be with you,

Kev
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I call it how i see it, straight talk. I stand by my initial post. If the forum is not to your liking, feel free to go, its a simple concept :idea:
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Streetbeat wrote:What was the reason to change username and create a new one? You talk the same way and now you sound a bit angry.
I Still like Vertigodolly very much, not this new name, everyone noted it was you.
Everyone except me... I'm a bit stupid I guess :lol:
say two sky two say fare
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Vdog wrote: He remains an interesting enigma, thats it for me.
I agree with that, plus everything with Vinnie that's about guitar and music of course.
say two sky two say fare
FlyingVgirl1988

Uhh ok vdog...still wondering why you are on a fan forum of someone you hate so much.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i don't think VDog hates Vinnie, at all.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:Uhh ok vdog...still wondering why you are on a fan forum of someone you hate so much.

Reading and comprehension, i have answered this a few times now." Once more, with feeling". He is a curiosity to me. That alone is reason enough for me to be here. How someone can repeatedly torpedo their private and professional life, all the while claiming to be a victim is fascinating. I don't wish any harm upon him, but i don't care to be supportive of him like i used to be until he owns his behaviour. I can't actually think of anyone i hate, my life is too good.
FlyingVgirl1988

Uhhh ok whatever you say...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Are we all done yet ? lol

Vdog, Vdolly, block each other or start grudge fucking !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
PelagicJoe

Post by PelagicJoe »

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Flying dolly why don't you go on kissfaq or sludge. Vdog actually used to bust our asses like you are doing.
We all love vinnie here that's why we are here. Argue it all day long but we know more about vv music here than anywhere else and most of us have spent huge amounts of spare time finding cool facts about vv that were not known.
Who gives a shit though. I don't.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:Uhhh ok whatever you say...

"Genius" comeback :lol:
Last edited by Vdog on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

poserboy71 wrote:Are we all done yet ? lol

Vdog, Vdolly, block each other or start grudge fucking !!!!
Sorry, i don't do batshit crazy. Blocking is weak imo, i am happy to read any opinions, no matter how deranged........and respond to them :idea:
FlyingVgirl1988

Vdog please stop being a jerk to me. You don't know me. So leave it alone.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

FlyingVgirl1988 wrote:Vdog please stop being a jerk to me. You don't know me. So leave it alone.

As they say in Yorkshire, "I've done nowt to you".
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Calling off the dog, Vdog that is.
Love ya Doggy !!!! :D :P :lol: :wink:

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Luv myself some Foghorn Leghorn!

I haven't seen that in years (tens of years - yikes)

Laughed my ass off!

K
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Lots of spanking there!!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(