Hello Vinnie Vincent from Los Angeles!!!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Your the best Vinnie! I completely support you and all you do! There may be some unkind people on this forum but I will be there for you anytime! Plus I'm very pretty! But my heart and soul are the most beautiful of all and I have a real place in there for you! I love you Vinnie! Stay strong! Always be true to your heart! The right people will love you no matter what. Love Cat
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hello Vinnie Vincent from Los Angeles!!!

Post by Genebaby »

Sorry, a part of your post needs clarification.

There are no unkind people here, only people with both eyes wide open to the kind of guy Vinnie can be, who also appreciate his musical talents.

Vinnie hates the truth for the truth paints him as a person he does not want to look like, but he has made his beds and he has to lie in all of them and they are now part of his legacy forever.

He could make those beds more comfortable by truly being the humble and sweet guy he wants you to think he is, but he is running out of time. Once he dies without mending his past it will be set in stone forever and he will be the biggest loser in the ex-Kiss family.

Saying this does not make me unkind, it makes me realistic about Vinnie and his situation.

We can also appreciate a pretty person around here, you've seen Rick right? :mrgreen:

Please, post us a picture so that we all might appreciate your inner and outer beauty. That would be great.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I know Vinnie isn't perfect he is a human. I don't think he is a fake who plays nice when he is not. Like all of us mistakes and bad choices have been made...maybe to some of you he hasn't been who he should be..when your in a sad place (not saying Vinnie is) it's hard and sometimes nearly impossible to be the person you truly are and for fill what is expected of you. I'm not making excuses for him and any of his behavior that has put people off..but understand that pain runs deep and he has experienced so much of that. I am not here to judge him, just to be there for him.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

No I haven't seen Rick and the only person who may see a photo of me is the real Vinnie ;)
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

But I will say that I'm 5'8" slender with a big heart shaped butt, I have black hair and grey eyes. I am of Irish, Norwegian and German heritage. People have told me I look like Carrie Ann Moss from the matrix...I'll take it! ;)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Cat from nearby Riverside!

One thing that is true for sure is that Vinnie has really had a rugged life that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Those that had known him and worked with him feel that the majority of his issues have been sadly self induced. The list of famous people who have said this is too long and too credible for everyone of them to be wrong. You could pick your diagnosis but most center around untreated mental health issues. Never give up hope because someday there might just be the right trigger that entices Vinnie to seek help and once he does he might become the good part of the person that we have seen in the past rather than the negative one that has dominated the last 20 years or so. There is no doubt that Vinnie was the most talented member ever to be a part of KISS.

Don't be misled by peoples honesty here because everyone here wants Vinnie to get well, return to public life and most importantly use his GOD Given Gift of making incredible music again.

As you read the Archives here you will realize that there has been some anger especially during the first year the board opened but no one here hates Vinnie quite the contrary. With that said we praise his gifts while recognizing his shortcomings and I don't think that we can be more real than that.

Again welcome to the VVFF Cat

Kev
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

What Kev said!

P.S. I have a butt shaped heart! :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vertigodolly wrote:I know Vinnie isn't perfect he is a human. I don't think he is a fake who plays nice when he is not. Like all of us mistakes and bad choices have been made...maybe to some of you he hasn't been who he should be..when your in a sad place (not saying Vinnie is) it's hard and sometimes nearly impossible to be the person you truly are and for fill what is expected of you. I'm not making excuses for him and any of his behavior that has put people off..but understand that pain runs deep and he has experienced so much of that. I am not here to judge him, just to be there for him.
You say you're not making excuses for him, but that's exactly what you're doing.

Vinnie needs to own his mistakes, not have them explained away with excuses about how he was in a sad place (he wasn't, he's only in a sad place now after all the crap he has pulled).

It's fine, if you want to be blinkered and only believe in the one, true, good Vinnie then you can do that, but say things about others who's eyes are more wide open and can see the big picture.

We all do love Vinnie and his work, and want nothing more for him to have ruled the 80's and 90's and beyond with his musical talents, and since that didn't happen, for him to rise from the ashes from the core of the earth and show everyone what he is capable of.

Instead, he seems to have a crippling and undiagnosed medical issue that has been holding him back in some way for most of his career.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Vinnie Angels never die !
say two sky two say fare
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'm sure Vinnie has problems and hasn't handled everything the best way. We have all been there at least I know I have. I have nothing to hold against Vinnie since he has done nothing to me. I'm not making excuses for him but I understand why he does what he does. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong of him. He is a human and part of my heart! I offer my friendship to him with no strings attached.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I only really want Vinnie to see my photo but I'll post one if you tell me how to do it. I post from my iPhone. If you like me great if not oh well...I'm here for Vinnie!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Listen to the db geek pod casts. Much more critical there than here and most of those guys worked with him.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

We all were very very nice to vinnie until all of us got booted and other stuff off his board. Not for no reason some people are shocked about vv's reaction to polite fans.
Bye Bye
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'm not here to judge Vinnie. I don't know him and never met him though I would love to. All I can do is offer my positive love and support to him. I care about him as a person whether he is famous or not. People say he's had issues with people on this forum. I'm not one of them. All I can hope for is that he likes me and my support. People aren't perfect and even if he is difficult that is ok...I'm no angel but have learned a lot over the years..I am dedicated to Vinnie Cusano unconditionally.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

shramiac wrote:What Kev said!

P.S. I have a butt shaped heart! :twisted:
Haha butt shaped heart! I have a nice ass I'm not going to lie! Just being honest lol
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

How about care for some sick children in cancer ward? Jeez this makes me puke.
Bye Bye
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Sorry you feel sick doublev...I'm not here to please everyone. Try to have sense of humor. I do care for children my dear. I work every day to help improve the lives of children with autism, Down's syndrome and other issues. So what if I like my butt! I'll say again the only opinion I care for is Vinnie's. Hopefully he will like the person I am as a dedicated fan who wants to support him. You can puke if you want but I'm still a pretty gal with a beautiful heart and soul...to not invade Vinnie's privacy..drive by his house or post personal stuff on him like his struggles...just to be his friend and remind him of how much he means to me regardless of how he is with others.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Slayer wrote:Welcome Cat from nearby Riverside!

One thing that is true for sure is that Vinnie has really had a rugged life that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Those that had known him and worked with him feel that the majority of his issues have been sadly self induced. The list of famous people who have said this is too long and too credible for everyone of them to be wrong. You could pick your diagnosis but most center around untreated mental health issues. Never give up hope because someday there might just be the right trigger that entices Vinnie to seek help and once he does he might become the good part of the person that we have seen in the past rather than the negative one that has dominated the last 20 years or so. There is no doubt that Vinnie was the most talented member ever to be a part of KISS.

Don't be misled by peoples honesty here because everyone here wants Vinnie to get well, return to public life and most importantly use his GOD Given Gift of making incredible music again.

As you read the Archives here you will realize that there has been some anger especially during the first year the board opened but no one here hates Vinnie quite the contrary. With that said we praise his gifts while recognizing his shortcomings and I don't think that we can be more real than that.

Again welcome to the VVFF Cat

Kev

Thanks so much Kev! Lad to feel welcomed! My odds are small probably to hear from Vinnie. But it would be the best thing ever!
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'm meant I'm glad to feel welcome! Darn auto correct!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Your odds might not be as small as you think because Vinnie definitely still appreciates a beautiful woman as evidenced on the DoubleV Forum
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

It would be amazing if Vinnie thought I was attractive! But mostly I want him to know aside from all the ups and downs about him on this forum..that I have an open mind and heart to share with him. No judgement or spiteful comments from me. I feel the cracks in his heart...he has had his heart broken so many times and it's so hard to trust after that..I get him. It's hard to be the person you can be when you've been through that. I'm sure he appreciates honesty but it makes me sad to think he sees all these negative posts of people making fun of him..I want him to know he is safe with me. I'm just a girl from a small suburb in Los Angeles...I'm not a liar...I am who I am and it's all real. I hope Vinnie does like me and I am lucky enough to get to talk to him.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

As requested, here is your full picture, currently also your avatar.
2c37dcabfee1ab1f497c65dba0d75a57.jpg
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Thanks. I can only hope it gets me a hello ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I can not read your posts because I puke but I assure you I have read it all before.
Bye Bye
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Why are you such a negative person? The only person I care about reading my posts is Vinnie. If you are not him then don't read my posts. Try and be nice!

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Whom here is a "liar" regarding Vinnie ?

When he steals from his fans, going as far as creating scams, abuses those who have genuinely supported him for many years. I don't see any liars here, just the truth. The very ugly truth about a very talented man with absolutely no moral compass. The man has been repeatedly exposed for HIS own actions, don't get that twisted. There are people here who have lost plenty to this mans "choices". Perhaps if they had a nicer ass he would have treated them with some basic respect.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vdog wrote:Whom here is a "liar" regarding Vinnie ?

When he steals from his fans, going as far as creating scams, abuses those who have genuinely supported him for many years. I don't see any liars here, just the truth. The very ugly truth about a very talented man with absolutely no moral compass. The man has been repeatedly exposed for HIS own actions, don't get that twisted. There are people here who have lost plenty to this mans "choices". Perhaps if they had a nicer ass he would have treated them with some basic respect.
Hey, I HAVE A NICE ASS and he keeps hurting me !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

poserboy71 wrote:
Vdog wrote:Whom here is a "liar" regarding Vinnie ?

Hey, I HAVE A NICE ASS and he keeps hurting me !!!
We could have an ass off and see who Vinnie responds to.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Oh geez seriously? Talk all the shit you want...Ive had no issues with Vinnie. If others have whatever... Sorry he hasn't lived up to expectations...I am a full supporter unless Vinnie tells me otherwise!

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

There is a lot more to me than my nice butt...don't be a hater

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Answer the question. Whom are the liars and what have they lied about ?
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Never said there were liars. I don't know anyone on this forum. I just started a couple days ago out of my love and infatuation with Vinnie Vincent. Sorry if you don't like him he has done nothing to me and probably doesn't know I exist

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vertigodolly wrote:Never said there were liars. I don't know anyone on this forum. I just started a couple days ago out of my love and infatuation with Vinnie Vincent. Sorry if you don't like him he has done nothing to me and probably doesn't know I exist

Infatuation, fair enough.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I've had a crush on Vinnie since I first saw him play for kiss...besides loving the rock star I really care about Vinnie Cusano the man. Everyone needs to be shown unconditional love and so does he despite what he has done or hasn't done. I am exempt from that because I've never talked to him. I hope I do.

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Everyone has an opinion on Vinnie Vincent. All I ask is to let me love Vinnie unless I have a reason to not to...I'll probably never get the chance to hear from him. All I can do is hope I do. He means a lot to me and I love him and all his mistakes he may have made. He's don't nothing to me personally. I love and admire you Vinnie Vincent Cusano!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

By all means Ms. Vertigo, you have all the right in the World to Love Vinnie Vincent/Vinnie Cusano and I hope you get that chance to meet him one day, just like I did !!! You might not think so but there are plenty of "Great" people here in this forum, that care(d) and even have offered Vinnie both physical and financial help, in hopes to make his return to the World of Rock & Roll an easy and pleasant one....Regardless of what he has done by his own doing or by uncontrolable acts, we "His Fan's" have stood by him for years, we still care about him and only have good intentions....we will always wish him the best !!!

P.S. Enjoy your stay....
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I've been making some friends. I can't please everyone on this forum and I can't share in any of their experiences because I have none myself. I'm sure there are nice people here...I'm here to hopefully meet Vinnie. But I don't hold out much hope. It would be very cool though! Hope he reaches out..I think he's great.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Found this shirt! May be old news to some of you fans but I'm in love!!ImageImage

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Image best band ever! Love!

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Found this too..very cool..excited!ImageImage

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

did you know vinnie was selling autographed shirts not long ago?
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

No..such a bummer I missed out on that.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes, pretty nice ones, i hope he does it again.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Me too!

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes, i missed out on that ones to !
Hey tell us more about you, what do you do for a living and were you a KISS fan before? how did you get vinnified.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Some people think I've been on this forum before but I've never seen it till now. So I joined in hopes to hear from Vinnie. I've been a kiss fan since I was a kid...loved how they looked. Something about Vinnie caught my eye..I loved his makeup and soon started sporting an ankh when I was a young teenager. Discovered Vinnie Vincent invasion and loved it! I thought they were all so hot especially Vinnie!! Met mark and Dana once but never got to meet Vinnie. Hope sometime I can. I am a teachers assistant working with children who have special needs.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Nice Cat, and why did you pickup VertigoDolly as a nickname ?
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I also know a lot about animals. I have many and take care of others too.

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'm a Hitchcock fan and I've had that name for like 20 years

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

One of my fav Hitchcock movies and I'm a doll so their you go