Any new info on Vinnie?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Vertigodolly

Any new info on Vinnie?

Post by Vertigodolly »

Very new to this forum but a longtime fan of Vincent Cusano! I hope he is doing well and that we will hear from him soon. I feel so sorry for all he has been going through. I know he has a good heart and loves his fans. I share his love of animals and find him just adorable. I don't care what anyone says about him even his so called fans..I stand behind him all the way! I love you Vinnie! Stay strong! :wink:
tukoztukoz

Re: Any new info on Vinnie?

Post by tukoztukoz »

Well, I'm just wondering if he loves his animals the same way as he loves his fans... Maybe...
say two sky two say fare
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I do believe in Vinnie. He has had a rough time and doesn't need judgement he needs unconditional love and support and he will get that with me. Rough times can make it hard for people to truly be themselves especially when it's been made public and lots of people speculating. I love Vinnie! I've got his back!
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Does anyone know how to send him a message?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vertigodolly wrote:Does anyone know how to send him a message?
You just did.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

I hope he's all right, and do the best for their fans !!
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I see you post a lot poserboy71. Just not sure if Vinnie actually reads these posts. That's why I asked how to send him a message. Longtime fan and lover of anything Vinnie but obviously new to the forum. I've seen you have had issues with him personally I guess. To me Vinnie can do no wrong. He's hurting. I hope he shines through!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vertigodolly wrote:I see you post a lot poserboy71. Just not sure if Vinnie actually reads these posts. That's why I asked how to send him a message. Longtime fan and lover of anything Vinnie but obviously new to the forum. I've seen you have had issues with him personally I guess. To me Vinnie can do no wrong. He's hurting. I hope he shines through!
No issues that I harbor resentment about.
True story: About a month ago , a former band member was finally able to listen to the VVI albums without feeling the resentment he has kept inside for roughly 27 years. If he can get passed his feelings...
We know Vinnie's story and are still here when /if he decides to be human.
We understand that he is thin skinned and only wants praise.
We hold his balls over the fire for his wrongdoings and praise his genius.
Sadly , both parties are fairly headstrong and will most likely never have a truce . We will continue to live by the truth while he basks in the dim limelight of yesteryear .
Funny how The VVFF is the only place that light shines from with any degree of strength.

Vinnie is here. Vinnie sees everything you type. If he knows your real name , he will check out your Facebook page,etc...

I piss him off but he also sees that I give a fuck about him as a person more than as a performer.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ditto.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I don't see Vinnie as a rock star...I see him as a human being with a truly amazing gift. Music has made me laugh and made me cry...it runs through my veins...he is part of why I am still here. Music as well as Vinnie have saved my soul many times. It's made a huge impact on my life...the first time I saw/heard Vinnie I was hooked...people may love the photos of him all dressed up posing with his guitar..I love those but my favorites are of Vinnie being Vinnie..his gorgeous megawatt smile makes him a heart stealer! And he has a piece of mine for sure! The music he writes...the way he pours himself into his guitar...it's magic. I am happy for his positives and heartbroken for his struggles...a hug from Vinnie would be worth more to me than any material item. I love you Vinnie! He can check out my fb anytime...I am nothing more than myself. Honest and true. I'm one of the only ones to never give up on someone when everyone else has...Vinnie needs true friends and I hope to be one.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Vertigodolly. Being such a huge, huge, huge, huge fan of the Vinnie man, I am wondering when you first heard of this or other Vinnie forums to hang out on?

I'm sad we didn't connect with you much sooner, like 15 or so years ago, oh the things we could have discussed. We could have laughed, we could have cried, so many missed opportunities.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

:D Awe genebaby..I'm a bit behind I suppose..I was only 12 when Vinnie had his invasion and missed out on shows and expos where he was. Huge crush as I find him very sexy and if I had been of age I would have died and gone to heaven to have hooked up with him! I love his eyes and his gorgeous smile! He melts my heart! I wish I could chat with him or better yet meet him and give him a long overdue hug! As a kid I loved kiss and found him soooooooo sexy! Still do! I hope the next photo I see of him he is smiling and his eyes are shining! I'm so glad I found you guys and this forum. I so hope I hear from Vinnie! Kisses! Xoxo
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I've met many famous musicians. Met Mark Slaughter and Dana Strum when I was 15...I didn't look 15 and don't think they had a clue I was...and they sure loved me! I met them right after VVI broke up...I really wanted Vinnie! Sexy sexy man Vinnie! And the fact he sees animals just as I do...warms my heart!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Here is your most recent picture

Sorry Ricky :twisted:
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

If I had been through what he's been through I wouldn't look my best either. I really hate people claiming to be a fan and then make fun of him. Everyone has their opinion..I truly care and love him and his musical gift. He has a terrific smile and I hope to see that again soon.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks Uncle Kev. You know how much I despise that photograph.
That being said, it IS the most recent photograph made public.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I am aware of the photo and the allegations behind it and I'm not going to invade Vinnie's personal business. I just feel for him and believe there is more to him than a sad photo. I still and always will have a crush he is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sadly the "allegations" are the truth to a point. He did lay his hands on her during an argument although we do not know the circumstances or if it was self defense. He could have exited the house before the fight got ugly. With respect to the deceased, it was a drunken argument so I find it hard to believe that both of them didn't participate in the physical argument. There is proof that Diane had sufficient enough wounds to merit a hospital visit.
I have known people that were arrested after being accused although they did nothing to earn it.

All I know is that people must move on from it and make a better tomorrow.
Some people don't have that chance. Vinnie has that chance yet continues to blame others instead of displaying his power.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Any new info on Vinnie?

Post by Vertigodolly »

I hear you. No one was there except Vinnie and his late wife. I don't know what kind of alcoholic she was but I've had my experiences dealing with raging drunks and for all anyone knows she could've started it. I don't know Vinnie's business and I won't pry...it's a sad situation. I've seen the damage drunk do to themselves. I'm not saying if he did hit her it was right. It's not right to put your hands on anyone but if some drunk person was screaming in my face or hitting me etc etc I'd probably snap after a while.

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Regardless I am so sorry that his wife passed away my heart is with Vinnie on his loss. It must have been heartbreaking for him to lose her.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I have so many pics of Vinnie but I just love this one! His amazing smile and he looks like he is having so much fun!

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yep, All of us want to see that genuine smile again.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

He is so adorable! Still is!

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I agree that is a much better picture and I would like to see new current pictures that look like that
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Me too! Kisses Vinnie! You are still the cutest ever! Show us that powerful smile again!

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Look at the sparkle in Vinnie's eyes..his gorgeous smile...his lips! What a hottie...even decades later he is still a babe in my book!Image

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Grrrrr! I want to eat you up! Such a cute photo! Even in that sad mug photo I still see a handsome Vinnie! Hope to see his smile again!Image

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Vinnie I miss you and your gift of incredible music! I hope you are safe and healthy and are surrounded by things that fill your heart! Contact us soon!

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No no no. Please not get smile. Do you guys all read the same book?
Bye Bye
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Wtf?

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, Chill out on her a bit. She may get through to him or she may be disappointed. She is a forum member so be cool.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Thank you poserboy...

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I would love to hear from Vinnie! It's up to him to want to talk to me...if he does it will be awesome..if he doesn't a real bummer but all I can do is try. All I do is try to remind him of how much I (not everyone else) think he is fantastic.

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

He isn't perfect...maybe some of what is said about him is true but let me find out myself. I am a true Vinnie fan and want him to know there are good nonjudgmental fans he can learn to trust. I hope I am one.

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vertigodolly wrote:I would love to hear from Vinnie! It's up to him to want to talk to me...if he does it will be awesome..if he doesn't a real bummer but all I can do is try. All I do is try to remind him of how much I (not everyone else) think he is fantastic.

VD, All of us think he is fantastic . We would just appreciate it if he would return some guitars to our friend and also apologize to a few forum members for taking their money and not giving them what they paid for.

We just want to see those simple gestures. We want to see his humanity .
This hermit shit is laughable.
We want him to show his strength by owning his talents and his flaws.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I hear you. There my be underlined reasons for that behavior. Not that he is just some heartless jerk. I want to see how he is with me. If he doesn't like me I'll bail this forum. I'm a patient loving person and I choose to see the positive till and if I see the negative.

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You have that wrong. If he likes you, you should leave this forum because he doesn't care for us.
I think you will eventually like it here though.
Part of the reason that this forum still exists is because we know that there are a few circumstances that kept him from a few of his promises.
He can clear things up with a few simple words but chooses not to.

I know it's hard to believe, but all of us (including Dino) are loving people that only want the best for our fellow man.
We just have a low tolerance for bullshit and fairytales. We will always cut to the quick and venture straight to the truth.
There have been a few times when forum members have been wrong and have owned it. We expect the same of Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Till I see otherwise...I'll trust you care. I'm not about fairy tails...just speaking from my heart because for me personally have no issue with Vinnie. I'm sure some of you had and want to to own it. Hopefully he will. But for me I have no complaint or expectation of Vinnie. I dig him and care for him. Being a fan and a girl with a heartbeat I would love the chance to hear from him. But my luck isn't good (I try to have a sense of humor about it) I'll probably never hear from Vinnie Cusano.

VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Slayer wrote: Here is your most recent picture

Sorry Ricky :twisted:
I hope not but maybe he had a stroke? Any rumours about that?
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I've seen the photo and am tired of seeing it. It makes me sad to see him like that. I hope the next photo is of him and that wonderful smile he has!

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I try not to listen to rumors. I hope he is doing well and is with his loved family and pets. And that we will hear from him soon. If this was true it would devastate me for him.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wbat was true?
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Someone asked me if Vinnie had a stroke..

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

It's a possibility, there is a reason for him to stop playing.
i think he lost his ability more than 20 years ago.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I hope not. I don't think it's true.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i hope the guy grabs a guitar a record a kickass video as Randy Piper did a few months ago !!!
[youtube][/youtube]
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'd love to see Vinnie play again

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

me too !
Slayer