do you want to make love song and music

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
ankh

do you want to make love song and music

Post by ankh »

[youtube][/youtube]

Today i went to youtube and listened to this song and it reminds me what got us all together...love of the music and also having fun while making it.

As much as i can rationally understand the curiosity about Vinnie Vincent and his private life, it is something i'm not interested in and don't want to partake in it,since for me privacy it is sacred.
I'm not pointing finger and at anyone nor i have an "holier than thou" attitude,i simply would love to focus back on the music,even if has already been discussed over and over.

I also know how much how many wwould love to hear new music and have more info music related.And i know all the many reasons why this is not possible.

But i felt the need to talk again about his work as musician.And this tune is fun to listen to and so nicely crafted,much better than some of the drivel that was forcedfed by hype and media .

Dig the fills during the verses..............
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

True, true, put on some VVI and all the things about the music come rushing back. It is why we are here in the first place, and we want more!
poserboy71

Re: do you want to make love song and music

Post by poserboy71 »

We want more and would pay a fair price for it.

Vinnie has crossed the line on a personal level with quite a few of us here and we have been very nice considering what truths we know.

I understand how you feel because all of us have felt exactly that way.

Unfortunately, it is about to get a Hell of a lot worse (or better, depending on your viewpoint) soon enough.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS