Maybe?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Maybe?

Post by poserboy71 »

Suspicions of a hand injury, cross dressing...
I am not saying it is, but someone found this in his old bedroom. Maybe an EX was ripping up photographs.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Maybe?

Post by shramiac »

:shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very interesting........
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

So , According to some KissFAQ posters,we are crazy for sharing a photograph that was found at Vinnie's old house. A house that his ex-wife lived in for two years after their separation . The photograph was found in their old bedroom next to the bathtub that had NYLONS(not shit) in it.
The photograph was never said to be Vinnie BUT circumstances open it up to it being a possibility. I am sure a lot of people can see an ex-wife tearing up old photos in a bedroom. Not so far fetched.

Because there are strong rumors circulating around Vinnie having a hand injury and also being a cross dresser/woman ( two rumors that have been used as the main reasons he hasn't released music or been a public figure for two decades) , this photograph and the location where it was found were presented to either dispel or support those rumors.

Forum member's opinions are welcome.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If Vinnie is living as a woman and sees that he has support, he may return to actually living his life instead of trying to copyright an Ankh symbol or fox makeup with the help of a kind lady named Linda Estrada.
He doesn't even have to return to music. Just live and be happy.
Vinnie is stuck in a huge rut trying to stick it to people that he only associated with for approximately 3 of his 62 years. DAMN !!!!

Vinnie, RETURN THE 5 GUITARS TO Tom Palecki !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie, open your window and see the real world that you've been missing.

AND GIVE TOM PALECKI HIS GUITARS BACK YOU LYING THIEF!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

From that picture, he could have been getting ready for a "Gig" at the Mall....

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Finally a GIG !!!!
Easter is what I thought about when I first saw the photograph.The pose does look like it is a HOLIDAY except for what the person is hovering over..

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It doesn't matter to me what he dresses like but if he dressed as a women for a come back would be pretty Damn smart if attention and media is what he is after. I can imagine the great interview with ex kiss guitarist living as a women. He should do it would be really great and I think people are not as prejudice about this anymore.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

if vinnie wants to be valerie, vanessa or whatever I don't care! I just want to see him move on from that, and be who he needs wants to be. All I see in the photo indicative of any injury is a band aid... did i not see something?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

roustabout23 wrote:if vinnie wants to be valerie, vanessa or whatever I don't care! I just want to see him move on from that, and be who he needs wants to be. All I see in the photo indicative of any injury is a band aid... did i not see something?
All of us have said this a thousand times. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.
As for the use of a Band Aid, I believe that constitutes some sort of hand injury. Maybe during its final stages ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

With all due respect's....We don't even know if that's Vinnie, unless someone has the remaining pieces of the photo and can put them together to prove it....maybe 1 day more recent photo's will arise but until then....it's just speculation !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BigEd wrote:With all due respect's....We don't even know if that's Vinnie, unless someone has the remaining pieces of the photo and can put them together to prove it....maybe 1 day more recent photo's will arise but until then....it's just speculation !
HENCE the title of the silly thread.

NEWBEGINNINGS
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

theres no need to shout at me. Im just like you, posting and replying a thread, on a forum owned by someone i still have a considerable measure of respect for in spite of guitars, box sets or wtfe is going around. whether or not it matters, I felt I needed to say it.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I believe my comment was sincere, if anyone took it as disrespectful or that I was yelling at them I'm sorry, I was just merely saying until we have better proof, we have no way of knowing....
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

roustabout23 wrote:theres no need to shout at me. Im just like you, posting and replying a thread, on a forum owned by someone i still have a considerable measure of respect for in spite of guitars, box sets or wtfe is going around. whether or not it matters, I felt I needed to say it.
I think PB was agreeing with you about "we don't give an eff if Vinnie is now a woman" (just get some music happening Vin!), not shouting AT you!

I don't think '23 was talking about you Ed.

P.S. Vinnie doesn't own this forum.

Clear as mud? My job is done! :P :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How do you spell relief ? S -H -R- A- M- I- A- C

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Lube not supplied! :P :? :D :shock:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You have enough pre-gob at the end of your tip that lube isn't needed.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Like I said a million times have you seen the first vvi album photographs? He was a crossdresser in 1986. I guess people just think it was a costume but I don't think.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Would you think guy or girl if you had not known about glam rock? Image
Bye Bye
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

i take *CAPSLOCK* phrasing to always mean yelling or shouting. No offense taken. I just want make sure I am clear in that I *don't care* what VV does in his bedroom, living room or where ever. So, if i came off as pithy, or pissy, sorry. I just have a hard time communicating sometimes. That said, I will repeat what I have said already.. I would *gladly* buy a CD full of tunes like Back On The Streets. VV has a better singing voice than Paul Stanley IMHO. Cmon Vinnie... give us a power ballad album. I know your 62, and the speed may not be there like it was, but... lay some tasty riffs and solos on us man. ***if you record it, we will buy***.

Off topic, on Spotify... if you go to the White Faced Band (KIS) and go to related artists, there is peter, ace etc... NO Vinnie, and for a while, the VV songs from revenge were NOT playable... Now they are... so he may have finally won a small victory after all...