roustabout23 wrote:context?
V
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
roustabout23

Re: Let's Get Cryptic !

Post by roustabout23 »

interesting... really a weird tale still unfolding here...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Look closely and you may recognize the handwriting.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Instructions for food delivery? Exchanging of pets between houses?

The handwriting is familiar. The " R" is the giveaway.

NEWBEGINNINGS
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

I have no doubt its vinnies writing.. The epicness of this story (from 2000 to present) would make a great movie. The Vinnie Vincent Story is among the most unique in all of R&R history. Just unimaginably bizarre! Can't make this stuff up.
What is the back story? Where was it found? WHEN?!?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The fact is vv is not able to get himself together to digitise his tapes to release. He is not able to get a band together or session musicians, he is not able to write or play (it seems) and he is not able to manage his own career if he was able to do the above. Really sad but no way I can see anything other than t-shirts coming out of camp vinnie vincent.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I have said this all along. Only maybe his daughters could get vv back in action. He would need to not be involved and just do as he is told. Hey dad show up on x date and shred your guitar,, hey dad show up on x date with bobby rick, Goran Edman etc. hey dad here is cash to record a new ep.. You got 10 days in studio and that's it.

This is the only way anything will ever happen for vv
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If vv could come down a bit he coukd team up with mark slaughter in nashville and play a gig or two that would cause a semi stir in the scene.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote:Really sad but no way I can see anything other than t-shirts coming out of camp vinnie vincent.
With Photo's that are 30 years old on them
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

30 years and counting! No-one is getting any younger here! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:... hey dad show up on x date with bobby rick, Goran Edman etc. ...
Notice Dino's little slip ?
I will be there !

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lol.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie is nostalgia which is tragic. Even vv himself is only interested in vinnie nostalgia. This is why we will never see an official new photograph of vv.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The thing is it appears vv gets very disheartened with any criticism however small or even things that are just out of his control and he gives up. I know that we all give up or think about it at times but things seem to effect him way more than your average guy. So some small comment about anything could force him to end plans. I believe vv is the kind of guy that needs his ego pumping up so high before he can do something but what comes up must come down and usually that happens way before anything gets done. I don't have any answers but vv needs to just clear the past, clear everything, stop reading forums and relaying on get rises out of fans regarding forthcoming releases and just as a musician with huge talent put out music for himself and family. Fuck everyone else including me and us. He is a huge talent and needs to focus on what he is good at and what he needs.. His calling. Music!!!
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Well said Dman. Well said.

Of course we'll be there to buy the new release whenever it may be.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

doublev2 wrote:The thing is it appears vv gets very disheartened with any criticism however small or even things that are just out of his control and he gives up. I know that we all give up or think about it at times but things seem to effect him way more than your average guy. So some small comment about anything could force him to end plans. I believe vv is the kind of guy that needs his ego pumping up so high before he can do something but what comes up must come down and usually that happens way before anything gets done. I don't have any answers but vv needs to just clear the past, clear everything, stop reading forums and relaying on get rises out of fans regarding forthcoming releases and just as a musician with huge talent put out music for himself and family. Fuck everyone else including me and us. He is a huge talent and needs to focus on what he is good at and what he needs.. His calling. Music!!!
Very well said! I do hope he reads this and understand that we DO want him to come back and we DO wish him the best!
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

all joking and sarcasm aside, Seriously, I want nothing more for VV than him to be happy. It would be nice to hear some tunes from him, either new, or archival. I don't think at this late date, the speed would be the same, but go ahead and shred VV.

That said, if he is receiving psychological care, usually including medications; he may simply be unable to play. I was on meds a few years back, and it took me about 6 years after stopping to regain 90% of my abilities, as limited as they are.

VV, if you're reading this, we want to hear from you. Even the shit talkers have a VV record hiding in their collection one way or another, KISS , VV or any of the other writing you did. Thanks for the music you have shared to this point... Shit dude, I'd gladly go to Itunes and buy an album full of songs like back on the streets!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

[youtube][/youtube]
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

tiny...little...guitars.