Vinnie Vincent Auction

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
roustabout23

Vinnie Vincent Auction

Post by roustabout23 »

So, it appears that the auction has cleared and sold out? If the prices were as advertised, he may have just pulled a nice little nest egg together... enough to maybe do a record? Hmmmmm.... I hope that is what is going on.

*randomly unrelated thought* I would LOVE to hear a VV/Prince collaboration.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent Auction

Post by Genebaby »

The auction is not live anymore but it's doubtful that anything sold, not at the prices he was asking anyhow.

The auction was a laughing stock all over the web, it was good entertainment value for a lot of people, nothing more unfortunately.

I hope Vinnie does get his butt in gear this year, but we say that every year.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

True, we have been waiting for years, i kinda lost interest, it was good when he closed his site and youtube account.
Im not sure why he reopened his site again, nothing to see there. Auction is blacked out and no news or anything.
He is just at home scratching his balls. He could be nice enough to put up message board and chill with his fans but
as the real Vinnie, not under four or five fake usernames pretending to be his team or management which does not exist.
BTW if nothing was sold on the auction he is pretty dumb to get them off display, some interested millionaire fan can
find his site and eventually buy something, but he likes to fake a succesfull sale, same thing with his four guitars when
he said on his youtube account "Thanks to the international buyers" but ...he still has the guitars for sale on his site.
Nonsense, just pure BS and nonsense. He thinks he looks way more interesting by doing that, the only think he achieves
is being a clown, a liar clown.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Streetbeat wrote:True, we have been waiting for years, i kinda lost interest, it was good when he closed his site and youtube account.
Im not sure why he reopened his site again, nothing to see there. Auction is blacked out and no news or anything.
He is just at home scratching his balls. He could be nice enough to put up message board and chill with his fans but
as the real Vinnie, not under four or five fake usernames pretending to be his team or management which does not exist.
BTW if nothing was sold on the auction he is pretty dumb to get them off display, some interested millionaire fan can
find his site and eventually buy something, but he likes to fake a succesfull sale, same thing with his four guitars when
he said on his youtube account "Thanks to the international buyers" but ...he still has the guitars for sale on his site.
Nonsense, just pure BS and nonsense. He thinks he looks way more interesting by doing that, the only think he achieves
is being a clown, a liar clown.

Absolutely this Sam! Great Post!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I assure you his lawyer in clarkesville told him to remove auction.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, if Vinnie knew what was good for him he would return the guitars he stole from Tom and never speak of any of his guitars, except the ones he mentioned in his bankruptcy hearings.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

New auction, I saw that on Kiss faq...

http://www.juliensauctions.com/press/20 ... icons.html
say two sky two say fare
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Interestingly, only three guitars up for auction! Maybe some did sell at the last one?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

He might be testing waters
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

So what does the bankruptcy people say about this? Or is that finished business? I hope it is..