Double V Forum

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
JimmyJames

Double V Forum

Post by JimmyJames »

Hi Everyone,

So after being off this site for a bit (holiday, vacation, catching-up on my own playing), a few things:

1. I just visited the Double V Forum . . . practically hardly any posts? Any reason why? Obviously, many VV fans are posting here . . . any reason why the other site isn't used?

2. I read here that Vinnie's living in an apartment with a mattress on the floor and his auction/youtube site are down . . . what's he doing with his time? I'm hoping it's on other projects, that perhaps no one here is aware of, as from what I've been reading while catching-up here that nothing new is on the radar.

Any thoughts on these topics?

Hope you're all well.

Jimmy 3
AnkhWarrior

Re: Double V Forum

Post by AnkhWarrior »

1. Double V Forum reopened and there was supposed to be a 'special announcement' coming soon. Still waiting! And people are posting here because...this is the VVFF. lol.

2. I do not know his whereabouts but I am sure others on here do :lol:
Who knows what he is doing with his time now. Either he threw in the flag, is taking a break orrr working on supposed projects that will never be released.

We will wait and see.
doublev2

Re: Double V Forum

Post by doublev2 »

I don't know where vv is living. I do think its nice for him to have his home as private. I don't know if on mattress, I dont recall the post you are talking of. Yes I think burt and a few others know where he is but I am loosing interest on that stuff.
Bye Bye