call to diane kero cusanos friends and family

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Re: call to diane kero cusanos friends and family

Post by poserboy71 »

Ouch Dino. I don't think this is a good idea.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

No..
ankh

Post by ankh »

Out of respect for her, her family,mr Cusano and their friends,absolutely not.
I think the pics of the house she was living in was already WAY too much and much beyond insensitive,but that's just my opinion.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ankh wrote:Out of respect for her, her family,mr Cusano and their friends,absolutely not.
I think the pics of the house she was living in was already WAY too much and much beyond insensitive,but that's just my opinion.
Absolutely correct on all points BUT the main purpose of exposing those living conditions was to get Vinnie some help. Not to embarrass or shame anyone.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok maybe remove.
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

poserboy71 wrote:
ankh wrote:Out of respect for her, her family,mr Cusano and their friends,absolutely not.
Absolutely correct on all points BUT the main purpose of exposing those living conditions was to get Vinnie some help. Not to embarrass or shame anyone.
i know the intentions were as good as they could be,never doubt that :wink:,and i've seen people here go above and beyond the "call of duty" to try helping him in a million ways, but the impact such pics had or may have had on the people directly or indirectly involved was something different altogether.It is a matter of perspective.
Plus, not by anybody's choice here, the pics went all over the net and people had no hesitation to make very tasteless jokes whithout any respect for miss Kero and her family and mr Cusano as well.Such knuckleheads never cared or thought how they would have felt if something like that happend to them.

I'm not pointing fingers at anybody HERE :wink:, i'm not in any position to do so and i would never do that,out of the way i am,i just wish that all the people involved in such tragedy would have the chance to mourn in private and been spared of watchin something so private splattered everywhere with cruel idiots
spewing s***t out of their sadcase keybs.

Maybe i'm too senstive.
I also know how much the people here wish nothing but the best to him and her family.

Out of experience, people accept help only when they ask for it or if they have no other place to go.........
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mistake. Vic please delete if possible
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Mistake. Vic please delete if possible
Stop the calls for deletion. :)
It is a good thing to discuss.
There are Pros and Cons to everything.

I will give a small tidbit of knowledge that someone told me:
Someone close to the situation wants to talk and actually finds it therapeutic to do so.
I would never contact any family with hopes of them telling me things that aren't my business.
But when I won't, someone else will .If that person contacts certain people(like they have in the past), I am not sure what they would do with the information.
I know that I would have trouble releasing any information that would be TMZ-like.
I try to lend a positive helping hand while painstakingly trying to keep my awesome sarcasm and wit in tact.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I knew it was risky but vv registered dianecusanoblog.com which suggests she was thinking of telling all. Also in a way could be a relief to someone to get things of chest. Anyway I do agree it's not really appropriate. From someone who lost 3 very close family members this year I just have been thinking of death a lot.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Cusanos'friends and family don't have to tell everything, show pictures and all, but they can tell the truth in a simple way. I asked in another thread about Les Kero and his knowledge of TM1 etc., and the answer was Les Kero already talked to someone about it. Ok, but these original declarations cannot be heard or read directly, so my curiosity has grown a little bit more. Everything remains a mystery, too many secrets...
If nobody talks, Vinnie's legend will get bigger and bigger, that's for sure.
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The people of concern are aware of our forum. What has been said in PRIVATE shall remain there until those people are comfortable in telling their story to the masses.

Like it was said earlier. Something can have good intentions and there will always be some assholes with ignorant and hurtful comments.

Patience. You may wait forever. :?

NEWBEGINNINGS
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

poserboy71 wrote:The people of concern are aware of our forum. What has been said in PRIVATE shall remain there until those people are comfortable in telling their story to the masses.

Like it was said earlier. Something can have good intentions and there will always be some assholes with ignorant and hurtful comments.

Patience. You may wait forever. :?
I understand that, and I hope I didn't say too many ignorant and hurtful comments until now.

If absolutely nothing had happened, silence would have been ok, but there are too many episodes that need a minimum of explanations : inside pictures of the houses, mugshot, private auctions, AZG guitars, etc. etc.
I'm certain a little bit of talk would help a lot.
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TT, You are very respected and valued. You have addressed things in a nice manner. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS