For the Holidays, Let's revisit...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

For the Holidays, Let's revisit...

Post by poserboy71 »

Now that the cat is outta the bag, Let's revisit a classic post by none other than Vinnie Vincent (aka Spyder, SuzieQRocks, your mom, etc...)
Vic, You are still the stupid ass lead sheep.
Sammy, You are still a disappointment.
Vinnie quoted me and also Dino.
WE ARE STILL THE ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS.

Post by susie.q-rocks » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm
So this is how you all show your loyalty and support for Vinnie Vincent. The Board locks down for a few days to change direction and get ready for what you all SAID you wanted, and SAID couldn’t wait for, and within days all you “hard core” Vinnie fans jump ship and land on the Island of Misfit Toys. Now that all you Misfit Toys have landed, it seems you’re all foaming at the mouth to start up all the destructive bullshit rumors and gossip that drove Vinnie into seclusion in the first place. Nice. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves – each and every one of you. Especially you, Genebaby, for being the stupid ass lead sheep. The rest of you just blindly jumped off the cliff after Genebaby. Herd mentality at its best.
I will never understand how you guys, who claim to love, admire and support Vinnie, can swoop in like vultures and shamelessly pry into and dissect his personal life as if he is not a real person with real feelings. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you want to see what is supposedly his house? Why do you want to “have fun and learn about Vinnie” based on nothing more than rumor and gossip? Why do you want to share things you were “not allowed to share” on the “other” Board? You all try to convince yourselves that your gossip is “harmless,” but how would you like to be Vinnie with fans like you guys? With fans like you guys, who needs enemies? I see only destructiveness here and frankly, if Vinnie never comes out of the shadows, you can all assume partial responsibility.
As Dino says, there are two sides to every story. So a new moderator has been appointed on the board, so what? I’m sure Spyder will carry out his moderator duties just fine. The new announcements look very promising to me and I continue to believe good things are coming. If you guys all want to trade gossip and rumors about Vinnie here like a bunch of damn women, go right ahead. I’m not that kind of chick and want no part of this. I continue to remain on the doublev board waiting for the next announcement, and I believe Vinnie will be back. I will place my order with AZG when the video catalog debuts on the forum. I will also be there when new music comes out.
Genebaby, now that I have said my piece, please do me the favor of deleting and locking me out, or whatever else you need to do (and I am sure you will do so with pleasure), because I have absolutely no desire to be a member of this board. None at all. I will never cross this threshold again. You guys all can rant and rave all you want, I will not be affected by it, nor will I ever respond. Say whatever you want to ease your guilt. I signed up here for the sole purpose of making this posting on behalf of all the members who remain solid and loyal to Vinnie on the Board. Genebaby, if you had any balls, you would leave this post here so that all you former members can reevaluate for themselves what they have done. Plus this post will undoubtedly supply your members with an unending source of inspiration at which to direct their pent up frustrations for having left the only real board Vinnie Vincent fans had. The irony. SuzieQ
P.S. Streetbeat, you disappoint me. Whatever.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: For the Holidays, Let's revisit...

Post by Genebaby »

It still makes me laugh.

The board locks down with no explanation, after posts were being deleted and we were heavily censored.

Wow, what a great place Vinnie was making DoubleV. NOT!!!

History shows we did the right thing leaving Vinnie's sinking ship.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

We also know that he continues to visit regularly so that too is bullshit. All that pent up frustration - you know that he wants to post and set the record straight however he simply lacks the courage to do so. What a shame

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:We also know that he continues to visit regularly so that too is bullshit. All that pent up frustration - you know that he wants to post and set the record straight however he simply lacks the courage to do so. What a shame

Kev
Here ya go Vinnie !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Love that and here's another

AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I remember reading that post not too long after joining and it really made me LOL.

Thank you for the refreshment and another round of LOL's :lol:

See right through to you, Vin ;)
ankh

Post by ankh »

Like i've said already in another post, that letter inspired me:
[youtube][/youtube]
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Funny, I was reading that post yesterday too...
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

YES, There are a few valid points that Vinnie addresses within that post but it goes with the territory of being as fabulous as he was. :D
He has had the power to squash the rumors that surround and haunt him for many years. He CHOOSES not to do anything.
As for wanting to know where and how he lives, a few of us got too close to that and saw that he isn't healthy. Maybe he was/is embarrassed . I have been inside houses in the deepest parts of the ghetto that were kept nicer.

NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

I would like to call a spade a spade,bear with me.
even in such a deranged way, he had MANY valid points,regarding his private life and privacy,something he many times expressed as being VERY important to him.
However i can't help but wonder,he threw everybody out, even people who didn't partake in the activities he thought were hurtful to him, and it wasn't possible to go back to his forum,so what they were supposed to do?
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"