m.i.a.

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
tyla

m.i.a.

Post by tyla »

I have a hard time accepting that it is possible to be missing in action in the usa 2014, how is it possible that no one can find vinnie? is there any musician that have been no where to find for so long without being dead?

seriously, where is he?
poserboy71

Re: m.i.a.

Post by poserboy71 »

Tyla, This has been a hot topic with newer members. No harm in asking.
We know exactly where he is, what he does, etc...
Without going into things that have been beaten down, the VVFF TRIES to focus on the good things however challenging (at times) it may be.

He chooses to stay away, we respect it to the degree that we are respected by him. His silence towards us has gained him a little respect in recent months.

We really would like to help his cause, but like his entire career, he seems to have it figured out and is enjoying the fruits of his efforts.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
tyla

Post by tyla »

ok, just curious, the greta garbo of guitar. :D
tyla

Post by tyla »

after have read the cometh correspondances I am surprised that you still wont publish photos of vv of how he looks today, but, nevertheless, I respect your decision.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks for understanding.
I told Spyder in that correspondence that I wouldn't take serious cheap shots at Vinnie and I have held to my word.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

If my memory is correct Rick, didn't Spyder give you a good "SPANKING" for your misbehavior !!!

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Geez that HAD to hurt!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

We were all complete vv butt kissers until he started booting us and making enemies of us for things like asking questions about a song etc. The whole no holding back thing came out of complete disbelief of what was unfolding and that vv would boot over 1000 fans of his board and not expect some fall off

I was told by vv himself and lawyer that I had done an incredible job in keeping off all negative comments but sometimes enough is enough
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hear hear Dino!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army