metaluna letter

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

metaluna letter

Post by doublev2 »

Just looked at the old metaluna writings about the boxset.

For one it's 100% vinnie writing. The only team was him and his late ex wife diane.

Look how he signs off. Just like tm1 no person name
Dear Fans,
Vinnie had planned for an October 97 release but has gone over in studio time completing some tracks from GUITARMAGEDDON which are scheduled for Tape 1 of the ARCHIVES. Vinnie is now in the last stages of assembly and completion and is fine tuning the mastering and the list of material to be included.

Once that is done it will go to press and be shipped. Please be patient and understand the amount of perfection time it takes to create a one of a kind collectible such as this. Also with the additional VINNIE VINCENT collectibles which are included for the fans who ordered early you will have to sit tight and let VINNIE DO WHAT HE FEELS IS NECESSARY TO GIVE HIS FANS THIS TRULY MEMORABLE AND LIMITED EDITION KEEPSAKE. We know it has been a wait but ultimately it had to take this amount of time to perfect and it will be very much worth it. Vinnie has personally phoned some of the fans to let them know of the status and how much he does care for his fans. We at METALUNA understand how everyone feels and how extremely anxious you are but hang in there, it won't be long.

We kindly ask you not to call the office number in frustration, rudeness or anger. YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS WHEN IT IS COMPLETED which will be soon. This is not junk that comes from bootleggers. THE VINNIE VINCENT ARCHIVES are a one time collectible and will contain takes, performances, unreleased songs, Vinnie in the studio, personal notes, collectibles and rarities which have never been heard or offered before and which will never be offered again.!!!!

You are the lucky fans who will receive all the personal collectibles from Vinnie addressed personally to each of you which was offered to the first 1000 orders. There are foreign territories anxious to distribute the ARCHIVES, but Vinnie's fans come first and Vinnie will keep this between METALUNA and the fans for the present. Since Vinnie is working around the clock on the ARCHIVES, we don't have an exact shipping date, BUT IT WILL BE SOON and you will be receiving your very special limited edition VINNIE VINCENT ARCHIVES BOXED SET keepsake of music history and collectibles. Vinnie has given an exclusive interview with KCLA in Los Angeles and has spoken in length about the ARCHIVES and has been asked to appear as a very special guest on the air and premiere the VINNIE VINCENT ARCHIVES for the very first time anywhere. Also, Vinnie has immortalized many VINNIE VINCENT fans names by including them on the ARCHIVES to thank them for their support, which has never been done by an artist before. Look for an update soon on happenings on vinnievincent.com. We thank all of you.!!!

Sincerely,
METALUNA RECORDS
Bye Bye
Slayer

Re: metaluna letter

Post by Slayer »

PLEASE BE PATIENT AS YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ARCHIVES SOON LOL

Is 17 years soon enough?

You are absolutely correct that letter was written by Vinnie because he has always had a habit of capitalizing things that he wants to emphasize when he writes.

SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON

It is really hard to ascertain because Cusano is a compulsive liar but he makes reference to 1000 pre-orders which we have discussed this number before Dino. The possibility was certainly there that he could have "pre-sold" 1,000 copies back between 1996 and 1998 as his popularity was much greater then than it is now but that would mean that he stole $125,000 from his fan base. Can you believe that? That makes me want to utterly fucking puke!

It is easy to understand his paranoia and agoraphobia that 1,000 people are out to get him. He is so freaked out by his actions and thievery that he has been in hiding for the better part of 16 years.

The many sympathizers like to talk about "I don't believe that Vinnie set out to steal the fans money" "I think that Vinnie just got in trouble and couldn't get himself out of it" OK, I don't know the true answer to those questions but neither change the fact that he did steal the money from his fans and never delivered the goods.

Over 17 years there is MANY things that Vinnie could have done to make this right to the fans even if it were one fan at a time and he has ELECTED to do NOTHING and has even treated those that he stole from like enemies for them having the nerve to be pissed at his actions.

It has been speculated that he has an extreme aversion to the admission of his guilt in this matter and because of this he has done nothing.

All of us have fucked up and gotten in trouble but it is how we react to others when this happens to us that define us as human beings. It is not the fact that we fucked up it is what we do to make it right to those that we have hurt and taken from.

Ask yourself what would you do in this situation?

If I were Vinnie I would communicate with my fans, possibly negotiate with them where possible, offer alternative items or your time. I believe that in 17 years he could have made things right with everyone and if I were him I would have.

The offer never expires, for me he could simply contact me and email me the direct links to a site to download some songs that I don't have from his collections. It would be easy and I would stop slagging him and tell the whole world that he made it right to me. He could mail me one of those T-Shirts and an autographed picture and I would be fine and I would praise him that he made an effort.

But alas he does nothing! Not one fucking thing but squander the enormous talent that GOD Blessed him with day after day, month after month and year after year!

Gee Dino, thank you for posting this and peeling a scab off a sore that won't heal LOL :D :lol:
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Foreign territories = International Buyers, 2011 NAMM, same thing.

KCLA ? Which interview?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes it's vinnie for sure
Yours sincerely metaluna records tm1. Thanks kev great post. Yes he could have offered something else or communicated. most likely the money went to lawyers to sue kiss and you know how certain he gets that he is going to win.

Yes sammy foreign territories.

By the way tm being trademark like we know vv obsession. I wonder where tm1 came from.
Last edited by doublev2 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Foreign territories usually refer to territories under colonial rule like Guam, American Samoa, diego garvia, Bermuda etc
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh Vinnie, you took so much money, give something back in return.
Commander in chief - VVF Army