Got a great gift from vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
RokkenWdokken

Got a great gift from vinnie

Post by RokkenWdokken »

More to come I will post everything at the end of the week you will all be surprised let's just hope it is what he says it is and if it does happen you will all look at vinnie differently
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth
poserboy71

Re: Got a great gift from vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

I will just come out and say it. I think you are a bullshitter. A lot of your posts have horrible jokes at Vinnie's expense. Unless you are not being clear with him about who you are and you are a member of this forum, I don't see him being so kind to you. You have said more hateful things than most of the people who have been here for years that have been incorrectly accused of hate.

If he sends you something, I will be happy for you and Vinnie, BUT,
it seems as if something off-color is coming...

Smooches and Slurps, PB71 :D

PS---- I really don't look at Vinnie in a bad light. I actually understand why his actions are what they are.
The only problem that I have with him is in regards to Tom Palecki's guitars.
When my friends step out of line, I tell them so. They in turn do the same for me.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He may send a gift. He likes new people. He is also famous for not delivering his gifts and saying in the post when they are not. I certainly wouldn't change my opinion of vv if he did send a gift. It's exactly how he operates with new friends/band members but then it goes sour very quickly
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Good example when he was so nice and asked everyone on his forum after the arrest and then quickly booted everyone one by one. Even onefinger got the boot. Vv said he was a spy.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

All of this reminds me of Samuel Beckett’s « Waiting for Godot » : two people waiting for someone that will never come. We are those two. Between the two acts, there is a kid coming, announcing that Godot will come the next day... Just like RokkenWdokken, or every time Vinnie announces something new coming on his channel.
Beckett’s pieces belong to the theatre of the absurd… I sometimes think my interest in Vinnie is kind of absurd too...
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes exactly. With vv most of the time it never comes. He told me he posted a gift once then next time he said he had not yet posted gift and then said watch out for a gift but never came. I don't doubt he will occasionally deliver but mostly he wants the rise of announcing something before its even planned.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, you haven't gotten a gift from Vinnie until you actually have it in your hands.

How many times has music been coming?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

First of all I wanted to say I'm sorry for making jokes about vinnie and stirring the pot as some of you know I've been asking for contact information for Vinnie I wanted to buy a shirt but Vinny try to sell me either three at $400 or one at 75 make a long story short I told him that his prices were too expensive and I'm sorry I cannot purchase it at this time he replied back stating that he was going to send me a complimentary Vinnie Vincent personalized autographed T-shirt and pictures I've been tracking it since Monday my package is waiting for me at the post office sent from Vinnie and TM1 I am dumbfounded that I basically told Vinnie I had no money to buy a shirt and he responded back that he was going to send me an personalized autograph shirt for free I will post pictures as soon as I pick them up today I also have the emails that state vinnie had authorized TM 1 too complementary send me a shirt I know this is crazy and I am skeptical on this too but we will see what I get when I go to the post office
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

The gift from vinnie
The gift from vinnie
n3p

Post by n3p »

Very cool - congratulations!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, that is amazing. Next thing we know there will be new music on iTunes and Vinnie will talk with us here as a humble, regular person.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Great. Like I said vv is very cool with new people usually so not unexpected but very nice all the same.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That said a bit of a fuck you to the guys who paid for it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Put it this way if vv was a jerk right at the start he would not have gotten anything. No kiss job, no endorsements, no record deal, no band members. It's all great at start but fall hard very quickly.
Bye Bye
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

I just can't believe vinnie was grateful enough to do that for a fan givin his history
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I'm very surprised but credit should given where credit is do as it is a 2 way street!

Great job Vinnie and congratulations to Richard! May Vinnie have a reckoning and join us because help is available here for the price of common courtesy and civility.

No one on the planet can deny that he is one talented Mofo!

If this is all true as stated it is a very good day!

Kevmiester
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie, can I have a care package too please? :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:That said a bit of a fuck you to the guys who paid for it.
I look at this differently. Let's celebrate this instead of pissing on it.

Kudos to Vinnie for paying it forward. I am sure that Richard will purchase something from Vinnie when he has the cash.
I have also heard through other fans that Vinnie is treating them well.
Uncle Kev is correct.Today is a good day. :D :D :D :D I am a proud fan with a little hurt lifted because of Vinnie's actions towards you.

As for my previous comments RWD, I apologize for coming off as brash. I can't stand some of the bashing here and since you are new and unknown to us, it came off as very strange that Vinnie would reward such behavior.

Again , It is a good day. THANKS for sharing.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Top shelf stuff! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I think it's great that Vinnie has done this - Congrats to Vinnie and Richard - that's a little light in the darkness.
Wolfi
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

cooool stuff !!!
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

I am lucky and beyond greatfull that vinnie did this for me maybe he is turning over a new leaf and poserboy71 no hard feelings I understand where you are coming from and again I doo apologize for my remarks hope we are copacetic
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

not sa chance in hell vv is turning over a new leaf. thats how he fucks people over as they think he is turning over a new leaf. you suckers all fell for it when he invited everyone onto his forum (my old forum) and within a week had banned everyone. no way in hell. if he is turning over a new leaf he needs to do a lot more than send a t shirt out. if you guys want to fall for it each time good luck to you.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok. So let's get this straight. Vv asked for your address? Can you post the emails? You are saying vinnie so was he signing off as vinnie? So you are saying vv was responding from the email? Just want to get this straight?
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, We aren't falling for anything. We are recognizing a good deed. Let's hope this action starts a positive wave.

NEWBEGINNINGS
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

Double v i was told by everyone that Tm1 was vinnie so I assume it was vinnie the mail stated vinnie has authorized tm1 to sent me a shirt
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok. Got it.
Bye Bye