Seeking lead guitarists for VV tribute (BOTS)

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
dega

Seeking lead guitarists for VV tribute (BOTS)

Post by dega »

I asked onefinger if he would be interested in re-recorded the song "Back on the Streets" and he graciously sent me some really great guitar tracks. I am so impressed with his playing. I put down the bass guitar parts and added some computer generated keyboards (Guitar-Pro 5) and drums supplied by onefinger and also some additional layering with Beatcraft (Drum Simulator). He mentioned to me that he thought it would be a cool idea if we had the members of the VVFF contribute guitars parts for the solo. I think this is a great idea. Maybe each guitarist on this forum can alternate guitar solos. I think this would be great!! We are currently trying to get a vocalist to sing on this version of BOTS. I sent out a message yesterday to a singer named Rick Rici. We are interested in hearing him sing this. Here is Rick Rici doing a vocal cover of the song "Back on the Streets". He is using the instrumental version of the Warrior demo as his backing track.

[youtube][/youtube]

Very interesting. Almost as if it was Goran Edman fronting Warrior. PM if anyone is interested. It would be a shame to let the "Fans R Gonna Rock" idea crash and burn.
dega

Re: Seeking lead guitarists for VV tribute (BOTS)

Post by dega »

Here's the link to the new backing track:

[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wanna hear Dino sing a duet with Tommy Bennett.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

It would be an honour for me to play on this track. Now I got a reason to buy and install guitar pro on my laptop. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:I wanna hear Dino sing a duet with Tommy Bennett.
I would [youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Jizzed in my pants? LOL with Dannii!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

dega wrote:Here's the link to the new backing track:

[youtube][/youtube]
Killer stuff Damian and Yukihiro!
dega

Post by dega »

heavystef wrote:It would be an honour for me to play on this track. Now I got a reason to buy and install guitar pro on my laptop. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I absolutely love Guitar Pro. I have the GP file for BOTS. The guitar solo transcription is amazing correct. Let me know if you need that. I also have GP files for Boys Are Gonna Rock, Love Kills, and Shoot You Full of Love. They are all extremely accurate to the point of where you would think that VV made the files himself. It is a great VV tutorial.
Slayer wrote:Killer stuff Damian and Yukihiro!
Thanks Kev. I hope you get involved with this as well. I recently recorded ILIL with Eric Carr's drum track and a bass line. I titled it "Loud & Proud" I would love for somebody to put guitar tracks on it. Didn't Streetbeat sing the vocals on onefinger's version of "Not For the Innocent"?? I would love to have SB sing on this and maybe somebody can rewrite the lyrics and make it Loud & Proud.
metatron

Post by metatron »

dega wrote:Here's the link to the new backing track:

[youtube][/youtube]
Brilliant!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
dega

Post by dega »

I just received a message earlier today from Rick Rici and he will be doing the vocals on BOTS.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Just googled him. Perfect fit ! Well done