MEREDITH

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
youngnwasted

MEREDITH

Post by youngnwasted »

https://www.facebook.com/meredith.cusano?fref=ts

Hey y'all. It is me, the VVOFP admin. I've made it to the dark side with a little help from my friends. I've had this profile for a while but never used it much. Anyway, has anyone been aware of this fb profile for Cusano? It's been active since 2011.
AnkhWarrior

Re: MEREDITH

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I remembered to mention that FB in the last email that was sent to "Meredith".

Odd how Vinnie's agent has the same last name as him...and is also male? :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

youngnwasted wrote:https://www.facebook.com/meredith.cusano?fref=ts

Hey y'all. It is me, the VVOFP admin. I've made it to the dark side with a little help from my friends. I've had this profile for a while but never used it much. Anyway, has anyone been aware of this fb profile for Cusano? It's been active since 2011.
So this is James? Hi and welcome.

Nothing surprises me with Vinnie anymore. I've never seen that Facebook page before.

Are you able to start a thread about what went down? If you can get to the people who were on the VVOFP and send them a link for info that would be handy.

Thanks

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

James,
Welcome here sir! When your ready if your ever ready many here would be interested in your experiences with "The Man"

We are glad that you are here

Kev
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Meredith Cusano = LMFAO
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

James she is fake
i spoke to vv on phone in 2010. He told me many times he has no one that helps him. Meredith was created the day ingot boot along with spyder. They are 100% fake. Just vv. I guess he has little choice than to fake her as he then would be talking direct to fans about business dealings
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And Vinnie needs someone who deals with fans to take the fall.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Plus she used vv's wonky scanner from mid 90s that denise and vv have both used.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Denise being the fake secutary from the 90s.
I wish Diane would come on here. I guess she is frightened living so close to him.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev2 wrote:Plus she used vv's wonky scanner from mid 90s that denise and vv have both used.
lol :) !!!!

i wish that scanner had a microphone and cam :)
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

James thanks for posting, would be cool if you share your email exchange with Vincent.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Man just like suzie.q on the old board he shut down. Is supposed to be a woman in her 50s but still refers to herself using 'he'. I still remember that post for some reason as it struck me as really odd.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Hello James. It's nice to see you here.

You are wise to inquire about these business practices. Observing Vinnie's recent behaviors first hand is eye-opening. If he has an agent, why isn't she releasing statements in regards to the shirts? No competent agent would risk it at this level of ethical uncertainty. No statements were released in regards to the shirts or the CDs. It seems Vinnie's agent is in the mirror.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

I bet Meredith is to knitting what Vinnie was to shredding.

meredith.JPG
meredith.JPG (21.27 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
say two sky two say fare
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

remember the picture VV posted of suzieq. it was like an early 80s Piz Buin model or similar. I don't understand why he had to post a picture of Suzieq, makes no sense. Pretty odd.
Bye Bye