If Vinnie asked,Would you go back to the old forum?- EXPLAIN

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion

If Vinnie asked,Would you go quit this forum to go back to the old forum?

Yes-without any questions
28%
No
6%
Yes, Under certain conditions (state them)
50%
No- He is WELCOME to join us here though
17%

Total votes: 18

poserboy71

If Vinnie asked,Would you go back to the old forum?- EXPLAIN

Post by poserboy71 »

Yes or no ?
Last edited by poserboy71 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
kissdude92

Post by kissdude92 »

i put yes under certain conditions becasue i truely do not believe that Vincent Cusano is "behind" this fiasco that happened with the old DoubleV forum. I believe that it is someone on the old board, the reason why i stopped going to that damn site, who has absolutely nothing else better to do than pretend to be their hero. So, if tomorow the DoubleV forum magically opened up and invited me to join, HELL no i wouldnt go back. But if within the next few months there is a domain called VINNIEVINCENT.COM (or something a bit familiar to reference to him) and it was a website like KISSFAQ, where its more than a chat forum and has current news with VV and history of him, i definately would join!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Well ,who do you think the culprit is? If you have PROOF, point the finger and let's expose the piece of shit.

Vinnie Vincent has owned the forum for the last three months. I trust Dino (DoubleV2).

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

poserboy71 wrote:Well ,who do you think the culprit is? If you have PROOF, point the finger and let's expose the piece of shit.

Vinnie Vincent has owned the forum for the last three months. I trust Dino (DoubleV2).
Poserboy is right,Dino (DoubleV2) is telling the real thing
kissdude92

Post by kissdude92 »

poserboy71 wrote:Well ,who do you think the culprit is? If you have PROOF, point the finger and let's expose the piece of shit.

I have no idea who it is man, lol. I just find all of the shit hard to believe....But hey, that just my OPINION/THOUGHTS.

Its not that i dont trust the old Admin, its just that i dont trust anybody on the internet that i do not know, or have atleast chatted with on a personal level. I dont think that he would make up a lie because i dont think that would be something he would wanna lie about, but i need proof from Vincent Cusano himself to change my mind.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I sign up if it was a really Vinnie Vincent site & Vinnie was involved. I'd want it to be Vinnie Vincent fan club site. I'd even pay to be on it like Jovi does.(one smart pr!ck) But I would,'t leave this forum as you have freedom to speak your mind here. And I wouldn't sign up if I was force to pick one or the other. No Exclusive dealing. As the man wrote, let freedom rock. Live your statements.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

kissdude92 wrote:

I have no idea who it is man, lol. I just find all of the shit hard to believe....But hey, that just my OPINION/THOUGHTS.

Its not that i dont trust the old Admin, its just that i dont trust anybody on the internet that i do not know, or have atleast chatted with on a personal level. I dont think that he would make up a lie because i dont think that would be something he would wanna lie about, but i need proof from Vincent Cusano himself to change my mind.
Hi kissdude92. We can all be 100% confident it was the man himself unfortunately.

Have a look at susie.q-rocks' one and only post on this forum, it's in the What's Happening with Vinnie thread in the News section.

It is an unhappy Vinnie speaking there, telling us he's going back to the old board, which was locked with no statement at the time so nobody but Vinnie would bother saying they are going back there.

susie.q-rocks has never come back to tell us we were right, the old board has gone into meltdown (Ya Know' It's Pretty Shot) and that her username has been locked out like the rest of us.

Sadly, susie.q-rocks was interacting with us on the old board, fully pretending to be a woman, flirting and stirring up interest and support for the upcoming music and guitar. Telling us "she" was doing overtime to pay for her new Vinnie guitar.

That's not cool in my book and totally unnecessary. The mature thing to do was to be himself, announce he'd taken over the board and was glad we were excited about the upcoming releases. But no, Vinnie doesn't trust us, even though we are pouring our thoughts on the board, and we are meant to trust him? Trust is a two way street.

Secondly, cause I'm not finished yet sorry, there's more.

Look at the messages posted on the old board. Would a Vinnie impostor react like that? No, he would continue the charade, not pack up and go home. Heck, a Vinnie impostor would have come onto the board as Vinnie once he'd gotten control.

The announcements of the DoubleV board are the result of Vinnie reacting to being found out.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

Yes w/ but he'd hve to show me proof that it was him. :roll:
teej

Post by teej »

i put yes under conditions .. firstly I´d expect an honest come - clean statement and an appology
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

teej wrote:i put yes under conditions .. firstly I´d expect an honest come - clean statement and an appology
Some guys are waiting for a clean statement and an apology for 14 years now ...
birnie

Post by birnie »

Wasn't the forum shutdown in sync with his loss in the court rooms?

For that reason I would be happy to go back after he's had time to get his head together.
I'm sure it's no fun hanging on to these fealings after 20 yrs and still get smacked in the face with the same sheet over and over.

I would love to convince him to move on from Kiss but i really have no idea how to put that into a convincing argument.
Dump Vinnie Vincent, bring on Vincent Cusano ;)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I believe the timing was very close to the last appeal being lost and to the board being shut down.

At this stage we don't really know what would or could bring Vinnie back.

He, like us, knows that putting out music and moving forward has always been an option. I really hate it when people wait ages to finally do what they should have done years before.

Things like Terminator 3. Arnie should have made that film in 93, but noooo, he had to wait ages and ages until he was just barely able to look ok in the role. So annoying. We know they're going to do it, but they waste decades of precious time.

That's enough of a rant from me. Here's hoping Vinnie can re-connect with his fan base and deliver some more music, and show us how he can still shred.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

birnie wrote:
I would love to convince him to move on from Kiss but i really have no idea how to put that into a convincing argument.
Dump Vinnie Vincent, bring on Vincent Cusano ;)
This statement is crystal clear and makes perfect sense. BRING IT ON.

Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS