Refresh my memory

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Refresh my memory

Post by poserboy71 »

Did Vinnie ever post as 'DOUBLEV' in the past three months or maybe after most of us were banned? I don't believe he did. I do remember SUZIE-Q sort of flirting with someone. Can anyone remember who it was?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ALSO, Is it possible to find out where those 'SUZIE-Q' messages were sent from? I WAS sad. I'm in the second stage now : ANGER :evil: :evil: LOL !!
Last edited by poserboy71 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

There was some flirty talk of shoes by Susie Q, wasn't it Quentin she was talking to?
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

I don't know if any of you ever thought this, but I thought that there was a possibility that Double V was really Vinnie Vincent. Was I the only one?
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:I don't know if any of you ever thought this, but I thought that there was a possibility that Double V was really Vinnie Vincent. Was I the only one?

No,its Dino...i mean it was Dino at first
then Dino was DoubleV2
Batman

Post by Batman »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:I don't know if any of you ever thought this, but I thought that there was a possibility that Double V was really Vinnie Vincent. Was I the only one?

Believe me...he isn't ;) Or wasn't. He handed the forum over to Vinnie and changed his name to Doublev 2. But no post by Vinnie was made under Doublev I think. Of course we need dubv to confirm that.
But we do believe that Vin is Suzie Q...or maybe it's just some obsessed female fan. Who knows :shock: