I feel bad for VV

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
crossroads

Re: I feel bad for VV

Post by crossroads »

Besides having income, children & talent, he has us his fans whom I hope he does not see as the enemy. I do not expect VV to contact me nor will I seek him out due to respect for his privacy, but I will continue anyone who has contact to encourage him to seek the best therapy I feel will help him, re-start his music career in some way. Now that he is wise to the corporate psychopaths in business, he might be able to get his due rewards. Regaining his success in some fashion would be the best revenge to those who screwed him.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I wonder what spyder thinks?
Bye Bye
Billy

Post by Billy »

At least Vinnie never ended up like Syd Barret,Danny Kirwin,Christine McVie,or Jim Gordon.
Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

Does anyone really have legitimate contact with VV these days??
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he is a recluse
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he is active on fb etc but with aliases.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:Well I am guessing he has some money as he seems to live without a job and has money to sue kiss but just a guess.
Yes that puzzels me too. Seems to have money to waste on crap like a million internet domain names that are useless to anyone
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

VinniesAngel wrote:This will be my final message until I am instructed to say furthermore.

The ability to forgive and forget has apparently dropped off the face of this planet. Sad. People here just can't get enough kick out of what they say, can they? Badgering Vinnie everyday seems to be some sort of sick sport here. What in the WORLD makes anyone on this forum believe that by speaking the way they speak of Vinnie on here will make him return to you? The mere thought of the people here actually believing something like that would work is UNBELIEVABLE in itself.

The one and only thing this forum is doing to Vinnie is making him more reluctant with each passing moment. Most of what I read on here shocks me. It not only shocks Vinnie, but hurts him as well. Some people may think Vinnie is heartless; I assure you, he is far from that!

Badgering him constantly to return to you, make new music, etc. while also talking ill of him will guarantee he will never come back. You beg for new music, then turn around and make some rude remarks toward him? That makes me question who has the REAL mental illness.

As of right now and for the time being, Vinnie will NOT be making new music, nor release anything. All the man wants is to be ALONE and be at PEACE with himself. He's going through enough personal issues as is and he needs no more to weigh him down.

This forum, as long as it remains up and running, or the people here continue to act the way they do, they all can kiss Vinnie goodbye.

Who I am does not matter. Call me Vinnie Vincent himself, Venice Angel or whoever you may assume me to be. Either way, I was sent here to tell you all this as a warning.

There are very few people Vinnie actually APPRECIATES and is aware they speak no evil toward him. These few people include KMA (KissMyAss), AW (AnkhWarrior) and few others. Vinnie sends his regards. Perhaps if most of you were more like these two, along with the few others who know how to RESPECT Vinnie then maybe you all would be able to see him or hear from him again.

This is all a warning as long as being my final post for the time being. Take a long, hard look at yourselves and fix YOUR problems.

Nothing but LOVE for Vinnie is the way it should be.

Vinnie's Angel.
If there is hurt, both sides should forgive and forget. Hurt is a thousand pound weight nobody should carry. I hope Vinnie regards his enemy, as well. It's the only way to renew friendships.

My wholesome respect to Vinnie. Blessedness to you, as well, Jessica.

May everyone find peace.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Who is this VinniesAngel to make this statement :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: Is it a real person or a person pretending to be another person. And if so can any of that statement be taken with any creditability. The statement came from someome trying to deceive others, so how can anything beyond that be taken as real. It's lies within lies.

BA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, we now know that Vinnie's Angels was just Jessica and that she is not, and never was, under any instructions to say anything. This is just what people say when they want you to believe they know something you don't.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:Who is this VinniesAngel to make this statement :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: Is it a real person or a person pretending to be another person. And if so can any of that statement be taken with any creditability. The statement came from someome trying to deceive others, so how can anything beyond that be taken as real. It's lies within lies.

BA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

May all be blessed with happiness

This is the spirit of goodwill (metta manokam, khanti, and adosa)
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

:D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
buddhist.jpg
buddhist.jpg (10.74 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

Plain & simple I am a fan who would love to see his return which may or may not happen. I will respect whatever his decision is. Dont worry Mr. Vincent I will not stock you or contact you. Whatever issues you have may they become resolved.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

crossroads wrote:Plain & simple I am a fan who would love to see his return which may or may not happen. I will respect whatever his decision is. Dont worry Mr. Vincent I will not stock you or contact you. Whatever issues you have may they become resolved.
Great sentiment and thought if it could be realized
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Leave the stalking to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
crossroads

Post by crossroads »

I have been reading this book called "Snakes in Suits" which is about psychopaths in the workplace & the corporate world. I was thinking of VV situation & how the business people he dealt with were probably these type of people that messed up his business affairs. I just say this hoping VV sees this to let him know it was not his fault in most of the business aspects back in the 80's. I really beleive these psychopaths contributed to his paranoia & life as a recluse. The best therapy for VV would be come back on your own terms, make some music & come back to be the musician we all beleive you are. It's your choice, i will respect whaever VV does.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

crossroads wrote:I have been reading this book called "Snakes in Suits" which is about psychopaths in the workplace & the corporate world. I was thinking of VV situation & how the business people he dealt with were probably these type of people that messed up his business affairs. I just say this hoping VV sees this to let him know it was not his fault in most of the business aspects back in the 80's. I really beleive these psychopaths contributed to his paranoia & life as a recluse. The best therapy for VV would be come back on your own terms, make some music & come back to be the musician we all beleive you are. It's your choice, i will respect whaever VV does.
Crossroads,
I would like and wish that you were correct here but when you dig deeper below the surface it appears that Vinnie has personally fucked up every business venture that he has been involved with. Too many recognizable people have come forward telling similar sad stories with one common denominator (Vinnie) and they can't all be wrong and the evidence all points to Vinnie every time. I think that he was a tremendous songwriter and an all time great guitar player but sadly because of his actions and lack of them he is much more legend than the icon he would have should have been.

I'm sorry to offer a harsh differing opinion

Respectfully,

Kev
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote:
crossroads wrote:I have been reading this book called "Snakes in Suits" which is about psychopaths in the workplace & the corporate world. I was thinking of VV situation & how the business people he dealt with were probably these type of people that messed up his business affairs. I just say this hoping VV sees this to let him know it was not his fault in most of the business aspects back in the 80's. I really beleive these psychopaths contributed to his paranoia & life as a recluse. The best therapy for VV would be come back on your own terms, make some music & come back to be the musician we all beleive you are. It's your choice, i will respect whaever VV does.
Crossroads,
I would like and wish that you were correct here but when you dig deeper below the surface it appears that Vinnie has personally fucked up every business venture that he has been involved with. Too many recognizable people have come forward telling similar sad stories with one common denominator (Vinnie) and they can't all be wrong and the evidence all points to Vinnie every time. I think that he was a tremendous songwriter and an all time great guitar player but sadly because of his actions and lack of them he is much more legend than the icon he would have should have been.

I'm sorry to offer a harsh differing opinion

Respectfully,

Kev
100% agree with what you wrote Kev. VV has not done himself any favours. His track records speaks for it's self.
Yes, the majority of Corporate Business people are psychopaths. That's how they get into power.
In VV case....it takes a psychopath to know a psychopath.

Clash of the psychopaths, now viewing in surround sound cinema-scope.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL with Dannii :-)

"It takes a psycho to know a psycho" = priceless :-)