Metalsplotation Valhalla/Vinnie-inspired look and charecter

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Billy

Metalsplotation Valhalla/Vinnie-inspired look and charecter

Post by Billy »

As i've said before,im a huge fan of Vinnie,and "Metalsplotation" films/soundtracks(Rock/Metal themed horror movies) such as Rocktober Blood(1984),Terror On Tour(1980),Rock N Roll Nightmare(1987),Trick or treat(1986),Rocky Horror Picture Show(1975),KISS Meets the phantom(1978) and many more. Well,i'm planning to do a Metalsplotation movie/play of my own called "Metalsplotation Valhalla",in which Arzenic axman Jani Neptune(played by me) gets revenge on mean spireted bandmates,religious nuts,promoters,and an unfaithful wife(even tho its a slasher flick,Jani is the hero of the story,and i would never do anything like this in real life). I'm debuting a short version of it as part of my collage acting class on april 30th,and after my band gets off the ground(plus im planning do do productions of Rocktober Blood and Terror On Tour aswell), I'll do it as a big play,then movie. The reason why im posting here is because Jani Neptune is largly inspired(musically,and visually) by Vinnie circa 86,and many of the events are gonna be inspired by Vinnie's life,but it's still gonna be cheesy fun. Plus i hope to have a VVI song or 2 on the soundtrack(if any other musicians out there want a song of theirs on the soundtrack too,please contact me)! Please let me know what you think,and i'll try to post pics n vids soon. And if anyone knows how to get Vinnie's 86/87 look down properly,please let me know. Thanks,i'll post more updates soon ! \m/
Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/