REH Video...Did anybody here Learn those licks?..

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
MusicStudent

REH Video...Did anybody here Learn those licks?..

Post by MusicStudent »

Hello,

I am new here but saw kiss in 1983 with vinnie. I've been a vinnie fan since that Boyz video and first VVI album came out. Man, that guitar hits the spot!...still does!!

I became inspired after watching my old REH video of Vinnie. Has anybody mastered his style? I think I need to get into country chicken pickin To make that work. Any help will be appreciated!

I never finished learning the licks but am about to try again after copying down all the tabs. Hey, I might build my own "vinnie Vincent student model guitar" out of this kit to do it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Build-your-own- ... 589af91ec6

Animal solo, YEAH!!!
No wimps. No false metal...
shramiac

Re: REH Video...Did anybody here Learn those licks?..

Post by shramiac »

I mastered it ALL!

Then I woke up! :P :P :P

I can do the "bolero" lick but just using sweep picking, which I'm sure a few others here could do as well!

And yes, ANIMAL ROCKS!

Welcome by the way too! 8)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I would say that some of us here can play aspects of Vinnie's Style and some or parts of his songs and solos. If you do a search on our member One Finger I think that you will dig as I do his Vinnie Vincent Adaptations.

This might make a good future thread for us to upload some "how to guitar videos" sharing how we think Vinnie played certain parts of songs or at least our adaptations of them.

There are some very good guitar players who are members of the Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum but then Vinnie is a very intricate and unique player.

Kev

Post by 1031 »

I am not a shredder, never did the sweep thing well. I am more in to melodic and the tasty lick playing. I have looked at some of his concepts though and use a couple that lend towards using parts of another mode but more in a melodic thing. I am not one of those guys that chase another persons sound, I figured out a long time ago no matter what I am playing I always end up sounding like me... I never understood guitarists that spent all there time buying artist gear and learning all their stuff so they sound just like them.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mike Weeks.. check out his version on boyz r gonna rock. He is a member here as well.
Bye Bye
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

Thanks for the replies. I have my own style of playing and all that, but really dig what Vinnie did on that first album. I currently CANNOT play like that but want to!

Anybody use a playback device or software that will slow the solos down without dropping the pitch? I wanna learn as much as possible note for note.

Post by 1031 »

MusicStudent wrote:Thanks for the replies. I have my own style of playing and all that, but really dig what Vinnie did on that first album. I currently CANNOT play like that but want to!

Anybody use a playback device or software that will slow the solos down without dropping the pitch? I wanna learn as much as possible note for note.
Windows media.. will, I use samplitude to drop songs to half step so I dont have to tune up and down when I practice a set list.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Just get the tabs off Ultimate-guitar or 911tabs and download the Powertab or guitarpro versions! You can slow them waaaaay down to play along with. 8)

The 3 or 4 "blitzkreig" soloed songs there should be enough to keep you practising for a long time! :shock: 8) :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have some cool software to learn songs with, easy and powerful. When I'm at the PC next ill hook you up.

Actually, if you search Best Practice on here I may have posted it before. It's hard to google search it, I got it from another Forum years ago.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Link no longer works GB! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

shramiac wrote:Just get the tabs off Ultimate-guitar or 911tabs and download the Powertab or guitarpro versions! You can slow them waaaaay down to play along with. 8)

The 3 or 4 "blitzkreig" soloed songs there should be enough to keep you practising for a long time! :shock: 8) :D
So, somebody has tabs for, say, the solos from "Boyz are Gonna rock", or "Amimal" finale solo? I will check it out, thanks.

FWIW, I studied Rusty Cooley's "shred Guitar Manifesto " for years because his playing sometimes sounds similar. One of his licks from SGM sounds really close to the first part of the Boyz are gonna rock solo (an ascending sequence). But I have to face it...there's only one Vinnie Vincent! It's not quite it...nobody's doing the chicken picking thing in the shred world....gotta learn that!

Not all shredders consider themselves rockers, too. I consider Vinnie a rock guitarist, primarily.

Thanks for the info...I wish Vnnie would emerge with a new instructional!!!
mrblitz

Post by mrblitz »

oh, there is at least one other guy doing chicken picking in the shred world... zakk wylde. but i think vinnie's the best at it.

i tried some chicken picking, but it's not happening here. instead, have to find a place to hold the pick aside, whilst going full-on finger picking... just can't seem to get the pick and the other fingers to cooperate at the same time.

agreed that it's one of the things that's so mind-blowing about vinnie's playing... not just that he's chicken pickin', but the speed at which he does it. and the way he goes back and forth so quickly, from flatpicking to chicken picking and back makes it even more incredible.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah. He got slaughtered for his speed playing by some corners but its no different to some classical violinists who are appreciated.. its just because of the look of the band and crazy lyrics he didnt get fully appreciated in the serious circles
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:Yeah. He got slaughtered for his speed playing by some corners but its no different to some classical violinists who are appreciated.. its just because of the look of the band and crazy lyrics he didnt get fully appreciated in the serious circles
Too effin true!

Violinist who practices his/her ass of to be techniquely proficient = genius, well done, dedicated.

Guitarist who practices his/her ass of to be techniquely proficient = wanker!!! :x
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vinnie's and Paul Gilbert's instructional videos taught me that I should go back to playing three chords...
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

mrblitz wrote:oh, there is at least one other guy doing chicken picking in the shred world... zakk wylde. but i think vinnie's the best at it.

i tried some chicken picking, but it's not happening here. instead, have to find a place to hold the pick aside, whilst going full-on finger picking... just can't seem to get the pick and the other fingers to cooperate at the same time.

agreed that it's one of the things that's so mind-blowing about vinnie's playing... not just that he's chicken pickin', but the speed at which he does it. and the way he goes back and forth so quickly, from flatpicking to chicken picking and back makes it even more incredible.
Yes, I forgot about Zakk. I've been watching his chicken pickin lesson on YouTube. It still doesn't do it for me, though.

What it is is Vinnie's playing is CRAZY!!! Rock and Roll, yeah!! Insane amps! Insane guitar! Insane playing!

Wouldn't it be wild to pick up a guitar at guitar center and play Vinnie's solos?? I can play a little Steve Vai, Troy Stetina, Rusty Cooley, etc but, I can't touch Vinnie!! I have a lot of respect for what was on those albums ( in case u couldn't tell haha)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Guthrie Govan, Shawn Lane, Danny Gatton...all good chicken pickers!
ankh

Post by ankh »

don't forget John 5 ..............who's also a Vinnie fan.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

ankh wrote:don't forget John 5 ..............who's also a Vinnie fan.
Yeah, you're right. I watched one of his chicken pickin YouTube videos, too. I guess I misspoke when I said nobody in the shred world does,chicken pickin...I was thinking more about guys like Vai, Troy Stetina (author of speed mechanics....great book for guitar BTW) and Rusty Cooley. Those guys have a bunch of instructional lessons tabs and stuff. Chicken picken just isn't in there....lots of alternate picking, tapping, sweeps, etc.

I remember vinnie saying in an interview that he had vintage telecasters that he was not playing in order to preserve them. I bet the guy played teles a lot before becoming a rocker. Chicken pickin is a tele thing, too.

I can't honestly say I've given the REH video a fair chance yet. The reason....it's the same thing that hiners all of us....VV included...it's....LAZINESS!!

Ok. I am going to work on it ASAP. Will post any significant breakthroughs on YouTube! Hey, if anybody has any of those exercises from Vinnie nailed, post it on YouTube!
birnie

Post by birnie »

PinkWiz wrote:Vinnie's and Paul Gilbert's instructional videos taught me that I should go back to playing three chords...
My 2 most watched Instructional videos :)

Vinnie's was more entertainment value and just sitting and watching.
Just the way he spoke about notes and chord stuctures you could tell he was aiming at highly musically trained people, but that didn't stop me watching it 100+ times.
I've memorised 2 or so of the "Favourite Licks" but i can't 'wiz' em out at 100 notes a second like Vinnie can.

Paul's 1st video, what a top guy!
Stuff for beginners through to experts, and well explained as Paul always does.
..mixed with some of Pauls nerdy humour 8) :lol:
mrblitz

Post by mrblitz »

as an aside, another chicken picker... eric johnson (but i think maybe he only uses one extra finger, and not two like vinnie)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

birnie wrote:
PinkWiz wrote:Vinnie's and Paul Gilbert's instructional videos taught me that I should go back to playing three chords...
My 2 most watched Instructional videos :)

Vinnie's was more entertainment value and just sitting and watching.
Just the way he spoke about notes and chord stuctures you could tell he was aiming at highly musically trained people, but that didn't stop me watching it 100+ times.
I've memorised 2 or so of the "Favourite Licks" but i can't 'wiz' em out at 100 notes a second like Vinnie can.

Paul's 1st video, what a top guy!
Stuff for beginners through to experts, and well explained as Paul always does.
..mixed with some of Pauls nerdy humour 8) :lol:

PABLO GILBERTO :-)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i used to use this one too. Lots of people hated the tone [youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Great posts from everyone.... For myself the hybrid picking / chicken picking is probably the biggest stumbling block in learning Vinnie's solo's... You can either replicate it or you can't. (if you can't, tabs aren't gonna help much in that effort) I can do it in smaller phrases and on things like the "That Time of Year" intro, but that is just using the 2nd finger on the open high E string. The way Vinnie incorporates it and with the speed involved, it makes it very tough to hear on some of the recordings and the instructional video only touches on the basics of the technique. Seems to me that he primarily uses it on open strings mixed into the various phrases. But the placement of the open notes and the rhythmic quality seems to be the key for him. Vinnie's solo's are very rhythmic IMO, if that makes sense to everyone ?

Kev makes great points..... Kev, when you use the word "adaptation" is that a way of saying that something is a variation and not necessarily played correctly ? Just curious, heard you use this term several times.
Kev,are there 2 Gilbert REH video's ? I only have the 1st one.

One Finger does and excellent job on his recordings... would love to see him do some video also.

Shram ? I would love to see you do a video example of Vinnie's "Bolero lick" ... cool lick and 1 of my favorites from his video, interesting how Vinnie uses the 2nd and 3rd fingers as well as the pick and has that "rolling" type technique on that one. Great lick.
Last edited by FREDDYB3 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

I also LOVE uncle Kev's idea of a section for people to post video's playing Vinnie's music... We have so many players on the board and it would be a really fun section to have IMO .... VIC ?????? :-)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

FREDDYB3 wrote: Kev, when you use the word "adaptation" is that a way of saying that something is a variation and not necessarily played correctly ? Just curious, heard you use this term several times.
Fred,
Yes, in my opinion few people play things identically to how the artist originally played a particular song or solo. Some times adaptations sound good and other times they deviate so far as to really disappoint. I really have never had a desire to play anything exactly and authentically the way a specific artist played it originally. For me to do so is not showing your own style and taking the song in a unique direction. Nor do I get to play frequently enough nor do I have the remaining chops left to be able to do so but with that said I still get some parts of tunes stuck in my head and it is really fun to work those ideas out. Recently, day dreaming while driving I kept hearing in my head the rhythmic intro that Vinnie plays in Ashes to Ashes prior to the guitar solo so when I got home that night I had to sit down and work out an adaptation of what I heard in my head. If I were to play it for you it may sound familiar but I wouldn't say with certainty that this is exactly how Vinnie played it but there would certainly be similarities. I'm not a good guitar player more of a hack really but if you would like to start uploading some clips so that we can learn from each other I think that it would add a new fun dimension to this Forum. I would suggest that we keep the videos as short as possible say 1 to 2 minutes and basically cover the the main riffs that are the most recognizable for everyone. If you want to start this as a new topic and share your FINE adaptation of "Let Freedom Rock" I will follow you up with something or maybe even several somethings and we will see who wants to join in on the guitar fest. I'm anxious to hear your new custom strat anyway. :-)

I'm a Fred Fan!

BTW:

Pablo Gilberto Videography

Intense Rock Jams - Sequences & Techniques VHS version (1988)
Intense Rock II featuring Paul Gilbert VHS version (1991)
Guitars from Mars Japanese DVD release
Guitars from Mars II Japanese DVD release
Terrifying Guitar Trip VHS version
Eleven Thousand Notes DVD
Guitar Wars DVD
Space Ship Live DVD (2005)
Complete Intense Rock DVD (2006)
Terrifying Guitar Trip DVD (2006)
Get Out Of My City Guitar Instructional DVD/VCD (2007)
One Night In New York City - Yellow Matter Custard (2003)
Two Nights In North America - Hammer Of The Gods (2006)
One Night In Chicago - Cygnus And The Sea Monsters (2006)
One Night In New York City - Amazing Journey (2007)
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar Guitar Instructional DVD And Shred Annex (2008)
The Last Note of Freedom
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote:i used to use this one too. Lots of people hated the tone [youtube][/youtube]

Amazing technique here Dino!

Thanks for the share

Kev
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Slayer wrote:
FREDDYB3 wrote: Kev, when you use the word "adaptation" is that a way of saying that something is a variation and not necessarily played correctly ? Just curious, heard you use this term several times.
Fred,
Yes, in my opinion few people play things identically to how the artist originally played a particular song or solo. Some times adaptations sound good and other times they deviate so far as to really disappoint. I really have never had a desire to play anything exactly and authentically the way a specific artist played it originally. For me to do so is not showing your own style and taking the song in a unique direction. Nor do I get to play frequently enough nor do I have the remaining chops left to be able to do so but with that said I still get some parts of tunes stuck in my head and it is really fun to work those ideas out. Recently, day dreaming while driving I kept hearing in my head the rhythmic intro that Vinnie plays in Ashes to Ashes prior to the guitar solo so when I got home that night I had to sit down and work out an adaptation of what I heard in my head. If I were to play it for you it may sound familiar but I wouldn't say with certainty that this is exactly how Vinnie played it but there would certainly be similarities. I'm not a good guitar player more of a hack really but if you would like to start uploading some clips so that we can learn from each other I think that it would add a new fun dimension to this Forum. I would suggest that we keep the videos as short as possible say 1 to 2 minutes and basically cover the the main riffs that are the most recognizable for everyone. If you want to start this as a new topic and share your FINE adaptation of "Let Freedom Rock" I will follow you up with something or maybe even several somethings and we will see who wants to join in on the guitar fest. I'm anxious to hear your new custom strat anyway. :-)

I'm a Fred Fan!

BTW:

Pablo Gilberto Videography

Intense Rock Jams - Sequences & Techniques VHS version (1988)
Intense Rock II featuring Paul Gilbert VHS version (1991)
Guitars from Mars Japanese DVD release
Guitars from Mars II Japanese DVD release
Terrifying Guitar Trip VHS version
Eleven Thousand Notes DVD
Guitar Wars DVD
Space Ship Live DVD (2005)
Complete Intense Rock DVD (2006)
Terrifying Guitar Trip DVD (2006)
Get Out Of My City Guitar Instructional DVD/VCD (2007)
One Night In New York City - Yellow Matter Custard (2003)
Two Nights In North America - Hammer Of The Gods (2006)
One Night In Chicago - Cygnus And The Sea Monsters (2006)
One Night In New York City - Amazing Journey (2007)
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar Guitar Instructional DVD And Shred Annex (2008)
The Last Note of Freedom

LOL !! Kev, your posts always make me smile and lol . You have a gift in the way you express yourself in writing. I again, as I do so often, agree with you 100% !! In reality, we are all just "hacks" having a good
time and entertaining ourselves. :D

I really do support the idea that you purposed for a "Vinnie covers and adaptations" section.
It would be great way of sharing all of our love of the guitar, which is probably the biggest common thread that we all sharing in being Vinnie Cusano fans. Speaking of the "Let Freedom Rock" adaption, that would symbolizing the term "hack", as I was attempting to share a view of the guitar and not really cover the song. Probably was a mistake to label the video that way in the 1st place. I also agree with you on the accuracy issue, sometimes it is just a matter of the different inversions that are available in recreating a song. I like you enjoy a certain amount of originality in doing it. I would definitely participate in sharing video's in such a section. As I have no shame in displaying my lack of talent. :D I hope we can get a section for that up and running. I would like you, think it would be best to keep the vids fairly short and maybe people could give a little explanation of what they are playing, tunings and any other tidbits that might be of interest.

P.S Thanks for the Gilbert Videography !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, someone start a thread for videos in the lounge and I'll make it a Sticky, and everyone who wants to can show is their stuff!
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Thanks Vic,

It should be a cool, fun thing if people participate. I'll chip in as soon as I get my practice room put back together
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

Genebaby wrote:Guys, someone start a thread for videos in the lounge and I'll make it a Sticky, and everyone who wants to can show is their stuff!
Hey, I just started the thread!

[youtube][/youtube]
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

Ha ha, I just noticed that the next to last lick, the series of flat 5s, has a major mistake in the tab. (Fret 20 not 19 in the tab). Wow, simple lick. Sounds good fast. Maybe tons of repetition over a few weeks would get that one up to Vinnie's speed....

Will post video WHEN mastered!!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

You are correct!
I just spent the last 20mins trying to locate it...
But it's fret 18...lol
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

just this night I transcribed Vinnie's LOVE GUN live solo - it's so fu++in great! you'll hear it when vic has posted the link for the download...
in may we play our first "Vinnie Shows" with KISSIN' TIME in Austria and Germany. I#m shure we're filming them. stay tuned!
StefVV
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Alright, heavystef !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

birnie wrote:You are correct!
I just spent the last 20mins trying to locate it...
But it's fret 18...lol
Hmmm...you may be right. I was playing along with vinnie last night and what we were playing was in tune and all but didn't match the tab. I thought he was playing the 20th fret while the tab had 19... His index finger is definitely on the 12th fret. Regardless, I'm gonna apply the 5 minute rule to this lick.

Years ago, I was fortunate to have had a lesson with shredder Rusty Cooley and his advice about tough licks like these is to take a kitchen timer and practice the offending lick slow 5 minutes at a time. (Rusty is a good guy, by the way).

This will be a good experiment. Unless I'm losing my fine motor skills in my old age :) ,...nah, not quite that old yet... I should eventually be able to master it, right? Time will tell!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

At least the notes of that lick are piss easy to remember, same on each string.....and it's something you could almost mindlessly play while watching TV unplugged
...I remember trying to learn the decending triads in the solo for Ride The Lightning and again, not hard to remember but I couldn't keep up.
Just made sure and tried it a few times everytime I picked up the guitar and now it's pretty easy
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice heavystef, I think a few of is are looking forward to seeing your band in action.

No CD yet, will let you know when it arrives.
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

birnie wrote:At least the notes of that lick are piss easy to remember, same on each string.....and it's something you could almost mindlessly play while watching TV unplugged
...I remember trying to learn the decending triads in the solo for Ride The Lightning and again, not hard to remember but I couldn't keep up.
Just made sure and tried it a few times everytime I picked up the guitar and now it's pretty easy
You are 100% correct. I've been going over a handful of those licks 5 minutes at a time a little bit every day. Not much of it is complicated it's just that that stuff does not come naturally. I have respect for guys like Vai, Rusty Cooley, and Vinnie. They all have gone to the extreme and put hours and hours of disciplined practice in.

I'm gonna post some of those licks in a month or so...
birnie

Post by birnie »

I tried the 18/12 pull offs the other day on my acoustic....pretty hard reach and to do it FAST is going to be difficult!
Vinnie's super snap of the little pinky on that one is really, REALLY fast !
You can't recognise the string change!
..you can hardly even recognise the 3 string groupthat go together...EEEEEk !
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

Genebaby wrote:Nice heavystef, I think a few of is are looking forward to seeing your band in action.

No CD yet, will let you know when it arrives.
the package took 2 weeks from argentina to germany... :(

I think, I played LOVE GUN 100 times today. I hope, I got it... hmmmmm :|
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
MusicStudent

Post by MusicStudent »

birnie wrote:I tried the 18/12 pull offs the other day on my acoustic....pretty hard reach and to do it FAST is going to be difficult!
It sounds like a lame excuse but the problem could be the crap guitars I play. None of my axes cost over $150.00 bucks, ha ha! The best one I've got is my son's Dean "vendetta" with the flexible neck and light (ridiculously light body, like balsa wood almost...).you gotta anchor it down with elbows or its moving all over the place.

Maybe a real axe would help!! :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

A real guitar would do wonders!!!

Stef, the CD's came today, I'll get them up soon, thanks for sending them man.
birnie

Post by birnie »

MusicStudent wrote:
birnie wrote:I tried the 18/12 pull offs the other day on my acoustic....pretty hard reach and to do it FAST is going to be difficult!
It sounds like a lame excuse but the problem could be the crap guitars I play. None of my axes cost over $150.00 bucks, ha ha! The best one I've got is my son's Dean "vendetta" with the flexible neck and light (ridiculously light body, like balsa wood almost...).you gotta anchor it down with elbows or its moving all over the place.

Maybe a real axe would help!! :)
Yeah, trying the acoustic was a bit hopeful but I just wanted to get an idea.
My electric is packed away, as is the amp.
Not a chance to play those, too much to do around the house with maintenance and kids.

I'm still on my 2nd electrtic.
1st was pretty cheap and nasty for my 18th, just bought for looks.
2nd I bought off ebay 2nd hand and only got it cause it was an Ibanez.
That was a HUGE step up ! and easier to play aswell.

Another upgrade wouldn't go astray.
Thinking of going to a gig in Canberra.
Someone told me there's a band with an awesome guitarist that has a wicked looking guitar with flames on it, or so I'm told.
Going to have a lookski, have a few beers, then do a grab and run when he's not looking ;)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be getting an extra pit bull to guard my gear when I'm not around.

I keep them extra starved so that anybody who gets too close is gobbled up very quick. No evidence is left behind.

You're welcome to come to a gig and not steal anything of course!!!! :D :D :D :D
birnie

Post by birnie »

A 3 month old poodle would do it I reckon.
I scare easily :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

A puppy it is!! :)
birnie

Post by birnie »

:shock: :shock:
Billy

Post by Billy »

Im pretty sure i can play thease solos easily.
Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/